Will we stay together? Sextile with no reception

Astromorrigan

Hello all,

I cast this chart regarding my current relationship asking if we are going to stay together. My boyfirend recently took on his kids full time and is feeling overwhelmed hence our relationship has becomed challenged. Nothing specific happened between us but he went into crisis and needed space. Weve been together about 9 months. Its been a month and we are supposed to talk in the next week.

Ruler of the hour is the Sun

I am sun in the 4th house in Scorpio. He is saturn in the 6th in Capricorn.

I am angular so have some accidental dignity but no essential dignity.

He is in his own sign but in the 6th, so not well placed.

We are applying by sextile. Sextile is not showing yet but is still valid as its 10 degrees and there is no interference.

Last aspect to moon is a conjunction to Jupiter in Sag in 5th house which seems positive

Moon does not particularly like either us-the situation has been extremely difficult and painful.

Ive read that sextiles without reception require effort. Wondering what your thought are regarding the chart given the sextile with no reception.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• 74E2FCF5-CA02-4077-940E-FABFB627B224.jpg
    74E2FCF5-CA02-4077-940E-FABFB627B224.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 30

rafaella

Are there 2 kids here? Mer/Venus conjunct at 5th. Both disposited by Mars, Mars recently squared Saturn, with reception, so that the challenge. Was this a court order for him to get his kids fulltime? Mars rules 10th.

You asked if you will stay together, it seems you will as I'm not seeing an opposition, or negative reception towards your significator. However Sun is peregrine but angular, this shows having to go with the flow and not being able to take decisive action... you are sort of waiting on him to come to you.

Moon/Jup aspect looks nice. However Moon applies first to Mars in detriment, so again you will need to stand back and let him deal with whatever he needs to deal with. And maybe later you can be part of his kids lives? Is the kids mother around? I wonder if Mars is her?

Astromorrigan

Yes he has two kids, a girl-venus and boy-merc. Mom is definitely Mars. She decided to move back to the city for work-10th house and wanted to take the kids with her. My BF was not in agreement to this move. Custody agreement states kids stay in the town they live until completing highschool. She has them most weekends. Needless to say there has been enormous tension between them. Hence the Saturn square mars and application to moon. He has been overwhelmed with full responsibility for kids, buying house, big transition, etc.

Yes Ive had no choice but to sit back and ride the wave and take little to no action. Am waiting on him.

Very accurate read.
Thank you Rafaella

Astromorrigan

Are there 2 kids here? Mer/Venus conjunct at 5th. Both disposited by Mars, Mars recently squared Saturn, with reception, so that the challenge. Was this a court order for him to get his kids fulltime? Mars rules 10th.

You asked if you will stay together, it seems you will as I'm not seeing an opposition, or negative reception towards your significator. However Sun is peregrine but angular, this shows having to go with the flow and not being able to take decisive action... you are sort of waiting on him to come to you.

Moon/Jup aspect looks nice. However Moon applies first to Mars in detriment, so again you will need to stand back and let him deal with whatever he needs to deal with. And maybe later you can be part of his kids lives? Is the kids mother around? I wonder if Mars is her?

Hey Rafaella,

I wanted to update and ask an additional question. So i ended up taking decisive action because I had the sense that he was dating someone. I went to his house and sure enough there was another woman there. Im pretty psychic.... I havent seen my now ex in about 4.5 weeks and he gave the explanation that we were on a break, blah blah blah. Which was not my understandimg or the communication that we had. I interpret needing space as due to his circumstance as we are still together....anyway Im wondering why this didn’t show in the chart? Or do you see it somehwere?

Thanks

rafaella

Hey Rafaella,

I wanted to update and ask an additional question. So i ended up taking decisive action because I had the sense that he was dating someone. I went to his house and sure enough there was another woman there. Im pretty psychic.... I havent seen my now ex in about 4.5 weeks and he gave the explanation that we were on a break, blah blah blah. Which was not my understandimg or the communication that we had. I interpret needing space as due to his circumstance as we are still together....anyway Im wondering why this didn’t show in the chart? Or do you see it somehwere?

Thanks

I'm not seeing another woman here, this chart seems to show more about his children. Mars could be the other woman, but its looks more like the court/or the mother of the kids.

There is an aspect between Sun/Saturn, so it seems you and he may attempt at getting back together however the aspect is pretty weak. Reception is lacking here that might be the reason he so easily moved on. He was not really invested in you. But again the aspect is there, nonetheless.

let us know what happens.

Astromorrigan

I'm not seeing another woman here, this chart seems to show more about his children. Mars could be the other woman, but its looks more like the court/or the mother of the kids.

There is an aspect between Sun/Saturn, so it seems you and he may attempt at getting back together however the aspect is pretty weak. Reception is lacking here that might be the reason he so easily moved on. He was not really invested in you. But again the aspect is there, nonetheless.

let us know what happens.

Thanks rafaella. I will update if anything significant happens but its highly unlikely. A line was crossed and I feel betryaed. Im not one to stick around in this type of situation.

I did another chart to see if he would reach out to me with further communicaion about the breakup and his actions. The ruler of the 7th is venus and is sitting in the first house in an out of sign conjunction the AC in scorpio. He recieves me-mars in libra There is translation of light between the moon, his communication significator-the sun and me-mars but with no good reception. So even if there is communictaion, its unlikely to be helpful.