Hi there, I'm new.

silversoul

I am 22 year old female and have had one hell of a rough life so far. I've always felt out of place, misunderstood, and not of this world my entire life. I'm at the point in life where I have withdrawn from society and become somewhat of a recluse due to the situations I have been through. On the bright side, I am a free spirited musician and bookworm. I have been reading a few books on Astrology here and there. I'm very much into metaphysics of all sorts. I devote much of my time into trying to learn why I am here, and what it all means. I hope to learn more about Astrology here. This is my very first post. So hello to all. :smile:

I am an Aquarius Sun, Sagittarius Moon, and Gemini Ascendant by the way.

Rebel Uranian

Hey! Capricorn 8th house looks packed 0_0 Life is rough anyways, so don't bother complaining. If someone's life is easy they're living in a self-imposed fantasy-land.

Where do you do the rave chart thing at? Can you put in harmonics and midpoints and declinations and latitude?

silversoul

Hi and thanks. Oh the rave chart is from this metaphysical system I've been getting into lately. It's called Human Design. I got mine free from jovianarchive.com, but there's a lot of other places that do them as well. I've only barely begin to grasp the basic details of it since it's such a complex system. Although it draws certain elements from Astrology it's a little bit different.

Rebel Uranian

I think it sort of messed up how it draws those elements, because my Neptune is in a degree of diminishing fortune/pit/no effect whatsoever, and they gave it the highest score on my chart, a whole point above Uranus... I'd like to know how they draw from the elements so I can do it myself using my techniques. They can't tell me what and how I am unless they know what they're doing, which they obviously don't. The human design/rave thing is cool but I don't understand it very well yet.

Last edited: