Same question, 3 months apart - valid?

Hello,

I wanted to get opinions on the validity and accuracy of a horary reading. Quick background - I have 2 astrologers that I usually ask the same question with. I usually send the question out at the same time and see if the response matches- which in the past they have.

Early in the year, I asked only one of them about a recent ex. The question was will he come back and will I hear from him again. I was told no reconciliation, and that the focus of the chart was not on contact but the end of the relationship. I've been processing the anger and grief and can say the fog has slowly lifted as months passed.

A few days ago, I felt an urge to ask the question again. Looks like different astrologers have different interpretations about the validity of a horary chart. The 2nd astrologer is in the camp of 3 month validity for charts. I decided to ask this 2nd astrologer the same question - will he come back and will I hear from him again. Completely expecting the same answer, I actually got a different answer this time. Still no reconciliation but that there is an almost exact square and that there will be a conversation soon. Not to reconcile, but some sort of closure conversation, which I think would actually be beneficial for us individually.

So my question is, can I rely on the 2nd chart that was drawn? Sorry I don't have a copy of either charts and I don't really understand the technical horary terms so I'm saying plainly the message that both astrologers have told me.

tikana

u need to post 3 charts

it is impossible to decipher what changed

there is an article written by Leehman about reasking questions
try to find it

T

I only did 2 charts. I actually have the copy of the first but not the second as that one is always just a phone reading. Might be moot to post the first if I'm trying to figure out if the second is valid :/

Is Leehman the username? Sorry new to the forum

I only have a copy of the first chart, not the second :/ I assume it doesnt make sense to post without the second.

I was just trying to figure out theoretically if I could rely on the 2nd chart, given the circumstances.

rafaella

I only have a copy of the first chart, not the second :/ I assume it doesnt make sense to post without the second.

I was just trying to figure out theoretically if I could rely on the 2nd chart, given the circumstances.

Post whatever you have.

But it seems to me they gave you similar answer - both said no relationship. End of relationship and closure. One said you will talk the other said no talk... but the end result is the same - you go separate ways. That is the answer to your horary question.

Post whatever you have.

But it seems to me they gave you similar answer - both said no relationship. End of relationship and closure. One said you will talk the other said no talk... but the end result is the same - you go separate ways. That is the answer to your horary question.

Yes - the no reconciliation part is the same. It's the contact/conversation/closure is what I wanted to know if I could rely on. Mostly because I think it will benefit me and I'm sure it will benefit him as well.

Attached is the first chart but the first astrologer didn't say anything about the contact. It was the second astrologer and second chart (don't have a copy) that was done 3 months after the first that talked about the closure conversation.

Attachments

• Chart 1.pdf
    138.6 KB · Views: 27

Ru33erDucky

Banned
I only did 2 charts. I actually have the copy of the first but not the second as that one is always just a phone reading. Might be moot to post the first if I'm trying to figure out if the second is valid :/

Is Leehman the username? Sorry new to the forum

Check your call logs and find the time. If you remember how the chart was drawn, you can merely put in the data again and post it here.

waybread

Three months is kind of a rule-of-thumb, but I think a better diagnostic is whether the circumstances that pertained when you asked the question the first time have actually changed. If they haven't, you're probably just repeating the question and hoping for a better answer.

In horary, the moment of the question is so significant. This is why some horary astrologers assert you can ask a question only once-- by any means of divination. Otherwise your "moments" are all over the map.

Three months is kind of a rule-of-thumb, but I think a better diagnostic is whether the circumstances that pertained when you asked the question the first time have actually changed. If they haven't, you're probably just repeating the question and hoping for a better answer.

In horary, the moment of the question is so significant. This is why some horary astrologers assert you can ask a question only once-- by any means of divination. Otherwise your "moments" are all over the map.

So you don’t think I can rely on the 2nd chart that indicated contact?

besitos

So you don’t think I can rely on the 2nd chart that indicated contact?

it sounds like the two interpretations didn't contradict each other - the first said the "focus" of the chart was no reconcilliation.

the answer you were given is that different astrologers can choose to interpret a chart as reliable - and a general rule of thumb is 3 months (i had thought it was a year, someone on here said that i believe). if you feel that you will benefit from a closure talk why dont you do something about it? :)

i don't think a poll amongst those here will help you with that, is that what you are trying to do? personally, i think that if you are strongly led to ask a question and in addition circumstances have changed it is more likely the chart will have useful new information.

waybread

princess, a bad break-up can be hard to deal with. But in horary as in ordinary life, you might ask yourself, what really has changed between now and when you first asked your question?

So often there is remorse after a break-up and loneliness, as well. But if you look at the reasons behind the break-up, have any of them really changed in real life, so far as you know?

astroinfinite

Most recent chart shows latest events (conversations etc) and things in life.

That's why, as we study earlier past chart, the chart becomes/contains more (complicated) events.

The direct answer for your query is "can rely on any chart".

it sounds like the two interpretations didn't contradict each other - the first said the "focus" of the chart was no reconcilliation.

the answer you were given is that different astrologers can choose to interpret a chart as reliable - and a general rule of thumb is 3 months (i had thought it was a year, someone on here said that i believe). if you feel that you will benefit from a closure talk why dont you do something about it? :)

i don't think a poll amongst those here will help you with that, is that what you are trying to do? personally, i think that if you are strongly led to ask a question and in addition circumstances have changed it is more likely the chart will have useful new information.

I thought about initiating the closure conversation, I just can't bring myself to do it. Due to how the breakup happened, in general how my ex is and my comfort level, I think it would only be productive if he initiated it.

I don't know if anything changed on his end since we haven't been talking, but for me personally, I have a lot of life changes. It was really more the urge that I had, that led me to asking the question again now.

Last edited:
princess, a bad break-up can be hard to deal with. But in horary as in ordinary life, you might ask yourself, what really has changed between now and when you first asked your question?

So often there is remorse after a break-up and loneliness, as well. But if you look at the reasons behind the break-up, have any of them really changed in real life, so far as you know?

Reasons for break up - I don't know from his end since we haven't spoken since, but for me probably more of a realization of how I could've handled some things differently. I do have a lot of life changes since the breakup but I dont know if that counts.

Most recent chart shows latest events (conversations etc) and things in life.

That's why, as we study earlier past chart, the chart becomes/contains more (complicated) events.

The direct answer for your query is "can rely on any chart".

Thanks for your response. I do hope the second chart is reliable.

I also posted this question in the relational thread. I didn't realize I couldnt delete a thread once already posted.