Will I Ever Marry & Have Kids?

CuriousV

Hi All!

Without crying you a river, I'm just going to say that my love life *****. I've done a tremendous amount of work on myself and am very aware of my issues and the patterns that I was going through for years while dating. Yet, even with all of the self work and realization of what I needed to change, I am still single. I am about to turn 38 in a couple of months and at this point I am seriously feeling like giving up on ever finding a long term partner and having a family.

Are there any indicators in my natal chart that would give an insight on whether or not I will ever be in a committed loving relationship and have kids? I know there are many variables to that but I am just wondering if there are any aspects in one's chart that would point to a potential relationship, marriage, having kids and the time frame of those events happening?

Just to add, I am crystal clear on what I want, have tried various tactics and was married once, very young when I was 20 (in case you see that in my chart).

Appreciate any insight in advance!!!

http:// ]

brightceci

You don't get reply probably because you didn't include your birthday and time on your chart. Transits, solar return and a lot of other factors can be at play in your life. Also I found each astrologer have different preference on the method they use that speak to them to better channel that message to you as well.

But, I am also Virgo sun, and very closed to your age so I kind of can relate to what you are asking so let me share my thought on your chart.

Relationship, family and children houses are the 5, 7, 11. I also found 4H is also related to family, home life. From my chart reading experience which is only a few, but I saw charts that have most of their planets actions in the north eastern hemisphere generally are still single, and also childless still at our age. But then that doesn't mean it won't happen. Like I tell my friend (one of my very close friend), if he finally found someone and get married, have family and children, but the the family life is a challenging one will he want a marriage? Will he choose to be in an unhappy marriage and family life or the just unhappy like now when is fear of loneliness?

Your 5H is in Aries, ruler Mars is in your opposite house, conjunt Venus, both sqaure your moon and jupiter, that explain your challenges.

Midlife transits. Your south node is in 4H of home, children, childhood home. This is where you feel most comfortable, north node is where your life purpose is, usually shows up in your 30s to pull you to the north node direction and 'yank' you out of your comfort zone.

This transit might not have anything to do with your question asked, but since I am at it.... At your age Saturn is returning in a hard angle and Pluto will be squaring soon too... You will experience transformation in your area of work, career, or your life philosophy, a change in your believe.

Hope this help

wilsontc

Staff member
friends, to Curious

Curious,

You said:
Without crying you a river, I'm just going to say that my love life *****...are any aspects in one's chart that would point to a potential relationship, marriage, having kids and the time frame of those events happening?...I am crystal clear on what I want

You have Venus :)venus: love) in the friends house, suggesting that you like your love to be close but not TOO close. Venus is the ruler of the relationships house, which emphasizes the friends issue. You also have Jupiter :)jupiter: expansion) square (energy needs to be combined with) Venus (love), suggesting that you may have exaggerated ideas about love (including that love is something you can custom-make for your wants and needs). Skyscript puts it like this:
...makes self-indulgence likely...Too much is taken for granted, and you may lack an appreciation of the true value of things. You can be very extravagant in both your affections and your finances, finding it difficult to manage both. You are likely to resent being forced to do anything you would prefer not to do. You are suspicious of the motives of others. You feel that any antagonistic feelings between you and someone else are largely the result of the other person not understanding you.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/venusaspects.html#vesju

Remember that in any relationship there are TWO people involved...relationships are about doing things for the OTHER person.

Relating,

Tim

CuriousV

You don't get reply probably because you didn't include your birthday and time on your chart. Transits, solar return and a lot of other factors can be at play in your life.

Thank you, brightceci. My DOB is Sept. 12, 1978. Time is 12:55 PM.

Your 5H is in Aries, ruler Mars is in your opposite house, conjunt Venus, both sqaure your moon and jupiter, that explain your challenges.

I am not sure if I understood what you meant here. Are you saying that because my Mars squares my Moon and Jupiter, establishing a long lasting relationship is something that is difficult for me to have?

I also see that both - 5th & 7th Houses are totally empty :(. Is that bad?

north node is where your life purpose is, usually shows up in your 30s to pull you to the north node direction and 'yank' you out of your comfort zone.

I keep hearing about NN showing your life purpose but I've tried to read on mine which is in Virgo in 10th H and I can't seem to understand what my life purpose is :( Do you have any insight on this that you could share with me?

CuriousV

Re: friends, to Curious

Curious,

You said:

You have Venus :)venus: love) in the friends house, suggesting that you like your love to be close but not TOO close. Venus is the ruler of the relationships house, which emphasizes the friends issue. You also have Jupiter :)jupiter: expansion) square (energy needs to be combined with) Venus (love), suggesting that you may have exaggerated ideas about love (including that love is something you can custom-make for your wants and needs). Skyscript puts it like this:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/venusaspects.html#vesju

Remember that in any relationship there are TWO people involved...relationships are about doing things for the OTHER person.

Relating,

Tim

Appreciate your input, Tim. Some of the things you said resonate with me. The only thing that I am not agree with is that I don't like letting my significant other to be too close. Yes it takes time, after all my Venus is in Scorp, but once I see that the person is into me as much as I am into him, I go in 100% and then some. And often I am the one doing more for the other person because when I am in, I am IN. But that was a while ago. My last long term relationship ended 5 years ago. Since then I can't seem to meet a man that would make me wanna explore a possibility of a relationship. Hence my initial post. I feel like maybe I am just not meant to have a husband, kids, etc. After all, it's not like every single person on earth ends up being married and having a family....

CuriousV

Would someone be able to look at my progressed chart and tell me if they see any significant events showing up on there? Thank you in advance!

w7bzw4.jpg

katydid

Would someone be able to look at my progressed chart and tell me if they see any significant events showing up on there? Thank you in advance!

w7bzw4.jpg

In about a year, your pr Moon will be entering the 7th house of relationships. That should be very helpful if you want to begin a steady relationship. :love:

Then, the pr Moon will begin trining that Scorpio stellium, ending with the trine to Venus, ruler of your natal 7th.

Last edited:

CuriousV

In about a year, your pr Moon will be entering the 7th house of relationships. That should be very helpful if you want to begin a steady relationship. :love:

Then, the pr Moon will begin trining that Scorpio stellium, ending with the trine to Venus, ruler of your natal 7th.

Thank you, Katydid. Wow the whole year! :( I am assuming nothing solid will happen until then, right?

And I don't know much of astrology. So sorry if it's a dumb question - but what does the trine mean? You said my pr Moon will trine Scorpio stellium and Venus. Does this mean it's an indicator that I might meet "my person"?

Also, are there any indications of having kids? Or that's something a chart can't show? Again, sorry if a stupid question...

AJ Astrology

Thank you, Katydid. Wow the whole year! :( I am assuming nothing solid will happen until then, right?

Hi CuriousV,

I prefer solar returns to progressions, and generally, H1 or H7 coming to the Asc in a solar return indicates partnerships, marriages and such. But in your situation, it wouldn't be out of the question for H5 to come to the Asc.

Also, are there any indications of having kids? Or that's something a chart can't show? Again, sorry if a stupid question...

I use Whole Sign so H5 is Pisces ruled by Leo Jupiter in H10. That is not the best combination for children, especially with Mars coming to a square of Jupiter. It would be better if Jupiter would be in a fertile sign like Cancer.
Mars is completely out of sect in your chart and being ruler of H1 in H12 leads to unhappiness.

CuriousV

Hi CuriousV,

I prefer solar returns to progressions, and generally, H1 or H7 coming to the Asc in a solar return indicates partnerships, marriages and such. But in your situation, it wouldn't be out of the question for H5 to come to the Asc.

I use Whole Sign so H5 is Pisces ruled by Leo Jupiter in H10. That is not the best combination for children, especially with Mars coming to a square of Jupiter. It would be better if Jupiter would be in a fertile sign like Cancer.
Mars is completely out of sect in your chart and being ruler of H1 in H12 leads to unhappiness.

Thank you, AJ. What is solar return? And what does "in your situation, it wouldn't be out of the question for H5 to come to the Asc"?

Also, I am confused why you said H5 is Pisces and Jupiter in H10....isn't my H5 is in Taurus and Gemini and H10 is in Scorpio???

brightceci

I am not sure if I understood what you meant here. Are you saying that because my Mars squares my Moon and Jupiter, establishing a long lasting relationship is something that is difficult for me to have?
If you can keep your Mars energy in check. Moon govern your emotion with Jupiter expanding your Moon energy. Put it this way, think of square aspect as in a conversation between the planets where they have a debate. In your case, I see that Mars (drive, fast pace, aggressive, competitive) will challenge your Moon (emotion, happy, angry, sad) like 'how can I achieve success if I don't spend more time working, negotiating deals, etc, while Moon will challenge Mars like 'Relation is more important, competition is not everything'... you will being angry at the situation, at your relationship, your partner or yourself. Knowing astrology though, you have the power or awareness of how this energy is affecting you, and you can make a better decision when this type of 'mind chatters' happen.

I also see that both - 5th & 7th Houses are totally empty :(. Is that bad?
Empty houses just means you naturally don't put energy into those area, but still they are part of your life. The planet that rules the sign of those houses will revive how the energy manifest in those houses.

I keep hearing about NN showing your life purpose but I've tried to read on mine which is in Virgo in 10th H and I can't seem to understand what my life purpose is :( Do you have any insight on this that you could share with me?
I am Virgo Sun and Pisces ASC, with a very Pisces husband. Virgo in 10th is one of the best placement I wish I had. Virgo is all about serving others, detail oriented and have the ability to focus, organize, also a sign of health care, in 10th house of career and status... this life time you will need to learn to cultivate this meticulous energy to let your achievements known to the world. That also means your are comfortable in the Pisces energy (Compassionate, creative, big dreams, freedom), it is total opposite of Virgo, do not like structure and details, absolutely do not have the ability to focus!
For me, I feel that my Pisces husband is more focus on relationship (with me), and I am more focus on Work. He doesn't care about much of gaining a place at work, he is content with little pay from work. He like to 'escape', gather with bunch of friends and get drank, but he is always happy, content and never get angry more than a few hours! Nothing seems to bother him or make him worry about life. For me, I constantly worry about paying the bills, I need to feel that my work to be meaningful. Messy place bothers me. You get the picture.

brightceci

Thank you, AJ. What is solar return? And what does "in your situation, it wouldn't be out of the question for H5 to come to the Asc"?

Also, I am confused why you said H5 is Pisces and Jupiter in H10....isn't my H5 is in Taurus and Gemini and H10 is in Scorpio???

Solar return gives you the projection of how the year ahead of your birthday looks like.

Generally you can use the solar return to identify what is favorable in the up coming year in terms of dating and meeting someone. I don't use the solar return chart myself, I use transit instead.

For your question about marriage, look at the placement and transits of Venus and 5H and 7H for the best time for dating, 9H for best time to travel to increase your chance of meeting someone, 10H for best time to go out to any group gatherings, parties or community activities to meet someone.

CuriousV

Thank you for explaining everything, Brightceci! I am going to get the transit chart to look at it. But I am a bit confused...what do you mean by "look at the placement and transits of Venus and 5H and 7H." Isn't Venus and other planets fixed? I mean how can I know where my Venus will be in let's say in a year from now?