Will I get Promise Global Talent visa approval?

cacau

Hello, Everyone!

Could you help me to get an answer from this horary chart, please?
I'm from Brazil and recently I've started to thinking about moving abroad (UK).
Important to tell that i didn't even started the process. Its just in the mind for now.
I will be very thankful if anyone could give me some enlightenment.
Best wishes :)

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-2-7-2021_08-04.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-2-7-2021_08-04.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 24

VegaAstro

Hello, Everyone!

Important to tell that i didn't even started the process. Its just in the mind for now.

Hi! I did not look at the chart you posted, but I did cast a chart for your question (Brazil, Rio de Janeiro/RJ, 08July, 11:08h, Asc. 07º37' Libra).

This chart I did cast for you seems very positive (Aplying Trine MoonYou-L10T9ForeignAutority, followed by conjunction by antiscion of L1You and L9ForeignCountry).

Júpiter-L10T9 exalts Vênus-L1, which is nice (Foreign autorities like you).

I would go for it.

tikana

Hello, Everyone!

i am not seeing this visa thing
it is weird because Lord of 10th is in your 1st house BUT it opposes saturn
and sun is mute in 12th house
moon is not playin nice either

i just dont see anything involving 3rd 9th or 10th to Venus

Update please

tikana

Hi! I did not look at the chart you posted, but I did cast a chart for your question (Brazil, Rio de Janeiro/RJ, 08July, 11:08h, Asc. 07º37' Libra).

This chart I did cast for you seems very positive (Aplying Trine MoonYou-L10T9ForeignAutority, followed by conjunction by antiscion of L1You and L9ForeignCountry).

Júpiter-L10T9 exalts Vênus-L1, which is nice (Foreign autorities like you).

I would go for it.

there is no NEED to rerun a chart on already existent chart

cacau

Thank you VegaAstro and Tikana for your replies!

I read that the 12th house, as the farthest house from the ascendant, means the foreign land or foreign settlement (3rd house for short trips, 9th house for long journeys). Could it be an indicator of my desire to start a life abroad?

Could we consider the moon in the 9th (as it is only 2º from the cusp)?

And there is a detail about this kind of visa:

"To be considered for entry under the Global Talent visa, applicants must normally* seek endorsement from one of six endorsing bodies engaged by the UK Home Office.

If you are applying for endorsement in non-academic fields of arts and culture and digital technology, your application will be referred to Arts Council England or Tech Nation, which follow separate endorsement criteria.

If endorsement is granted, the final immigration decision rests with the Home Office."

** In my case (fashion field), I will have submit the evidences for the Arts Council England.

So, I shouldn't consider 11th house (organizations, professional associations) in this reading?

VegaAstro, I understand you cast another chart considering the moment you took the question, correct? Thanks.