His fascination for me - our sinastry

Venere

Hi everyone,

I would know your opinion for this synastry, please!

I am not in love whith him, but I perceve him a lot of magnetic fascination.
I like his voice, his smile, passion for his profession, his hobbyes, etc.

I know he was born and the city, but I dont' know the time, so I introduced his planetary positions for 12.00 p.m. Greenweech.

I think there are stronger energyes between our planets:

0° his Sun and my Moon - 120° my Sun and his Moon (however approximate for his time)
This mean there's mutual affection, feeling, spontaneity, friendship.

0° my Sun and his Jupiter - 120° his Sun and my Jupiter
I believe his protection, reciprocal trust and liking to shin.

90° his Sun and my Pluton - 0° my Sun and his Pluton
I know Pluton in appearance with personal planets of another person, creates stronger attraction, possession, jealousy.
Generally person Pluton stetches out to manipulate other person.

120° his Moon and my Venus
Affection, love

180° his Sun and my Vertex and also 0° his Moon and my Vertex.
I believe Vertex represent inevitable meetings our destiny.

0° my Moon and his Mercury
likely his manner to think is similar my sensibility!

60° his Mercury and my Venus - 120° my Mercury and his Venus
Conversation and affectivity in tune!

0° my Sun and his Uran - 90° his Moon (perhaps) and my Uran.
Stronger attraction, sense of originality, novelty, free relationship, etc.

90° his Sun and my Chiron - 180° my Sun and his Chiron

0° my Venus and his Knot South - 0° his Venus and my Knot South.

I attend your opinion for this sinastry!

Thank you very much!

Venere

Please, I forfotten our astrology charts.

Hi.
Venere

Attachments

• My natal chart.gif
    My natal chart.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 53
  • His natal chart.gif
    His natal chart.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Aspects between our planets.pdf
    64.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Synastry chart (I don't know his natal time).gif
    Synastry chart (I don't know his natal time).gif
    34.9 KB · Views: 56

rahu

Banned
the composite chart shows a grand trine of moon/jupiter/sun.this shows that the relationship is a formal approach toward a committment/marriage.
it gives harmony,understanding,support and nurturing love.this pattern shows financial stability .
the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct juno with juno trine to saturn.this gives a emotional/physical attraction that is steady and directed toward commitment.this also indicates a very viable financial stance.

clearly ,this would not a fling of blind passion,but with venus conjunct to psyche, there is a powerful sensual nature to the physical contact.this can give "soulmate feeling" if physical intimacy occurs asemotions,mind and body can be very sustaining.

but you are probably holdng back because of feeling something is amiss...

pluto opposed to saturn shows a insensitive,dominating,controlling and cold streak.with chiron conjunct saturn, a very caustic and critical taskmaster cares little for what you feel.
with tthe moon square psyche and nessus,the will be a sorrow with this attraction as if you must accept the emotional pain to prove your love.

these darker aspects make the idealized espousal unlikely .

with the venus/sun midpoint conjunct neptune,the relationship would be hidden.ther sexual attraction would be multiplies but there would always be a opening for infidelity.
he is much too selfish to share his life,except uner his idiosyncratic gloom.

rahu

Last edited:

Venere

Thanks Rahu for your response and composite chart you sent me.

I asked myself looking at it, if might be real it!

I suggested his time of birth occurred at 12.00 pm Greenweech, but I don't know the real time when he was born!

Anyway, thank you very much.

Venere

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
one needs the exact time of birth when one is interpreting a composite by house position.which i did not as his unknow time precludes that option.
as you know your time,then the composite moon can only be at variance by +/- 1.50 degrees.so in this composite all the interpretations based on the moon still hold.

perphaps a synastric intepretation by by another astrologer would be more to your liking.

rahu

Munch

Not really sure who is who in the synastry chart, but lets take a look.

Uranus is prominent in your synastry with a square to one sun and a conjunction to the other. This of course will create excitement, but instability. One of you will definitely not be enjoying some of the little 'thrills' that comes along.

The moons are in opposition to each other. This tells me that there is a see saw effect with only one of you having your emotional needs met at a time. In this case, I'd guess that the person with the sun/mercury conjunction on their moon will be reaping more benefits (emotionally) than the other. Especially with Uranus squaring the other moon. In fact the person on the inner wheel is taking Uranus squares to both Luminaries as well as their IC and MC. Talk about feeling unsettled, uncertain and unsupported.

The outer ring individual has a Uranus/Pluto conjunction trine the other person's Venus. While this speaks to INCREDIBLE sexual satisfaction, the Venus person will also be left feeling empty by this union due to it's luminaries being squared by the two 'heavies' of the outer planets. As a matter of fact, we are looking at a T-Square in a synastry chart with few redeeming qualities. Really, the only strongly positive aspect I see is from the inner person's moon to the other person's Venus which rules Libra, the sign it's in.

My final analysis is that it's probably better to keep looking. Or maybe just enjoy a good romp in the hay and leave it at that! :devil:

Venere

Hi Munch,

thank you for give me your opinion, although I find that you have emphasized almost exclusively the most critical and complex planetary interaspects of this synastry, leaving out (in my opinion) so many other positives, which should have earned to at least be mentioned.

However, tkanks so much!

Venere

Last edited:

Munch

I understand that it seems to be mostly negative, I honestly don't see much here that IS positive. The few things that I do see are not very strong and almost none of the positive aspects are to you luminaries meaning that personal needs are not likely to be met. Any other positive aspects are supporting, but not essential.

I'd be curious to see what you consider positive here. I am not a professional, so perhaps you can open my eyes to what I am missing.

Okay, I looked back at your previous post and I understand what you mean by more positive aspects. There are good aspects here, but you have to look at them in context of ALL the aspects they receive. For instance, there is a sun/moon conjunction which by itself is wonderful, BUT it receives many negative aspects. It opposes the other moon and is squared by both Uranus and Pluto, plus the conjunction is in Sagittarius which is inclined to live by the motto 'When the going gets tough, the tough get going' literally. Sagittarius is GONE.

This is where knowing essential dignities is, well, essential. Also you can not just look at one set of aspects independently and finally, you MUST consider the sign. A sun/moon conjunction in Leo (the sign of LOVE) is going to be much more inclined to stick around and work things out than a sun/moon conjunction in easy, breezy Sagittarius who ultimately wants it's freedom.

Anyway, best of luck to you in your relationship endeavor and studies! Thanks for sharing with us.

Last edited: