Why do i keep fighting authority in every job i have?

BOOGY99

uploaded new chart thanks x

Attachments

• solar arcs.jpg
    solar arcs.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 27

aquarius7000

Aquarius, you gotta be testing my patience lol, natal chart in the middle, ignore solar arc and progressions on the edge.
My natal chart is on my profile xx
Reading such a horribly crowded chart is testing my patience lol. It is always good to post just the natal chart with one's post. Transits etc come much much after the natal tendencies.

aquarius7000

You have Uranus (freedom, rebelliousness) on your Sun (basic personality) and Jupiter (overdoing things) opposing both of them. Inference: you are given to being a bit of a rebel, or actually even overdoing it the moment you feel something (rules/routine) is being imposed upon on you, or you cannot have your way with things/people. Mars in the 10th makes it worse with authorities. They could find you audacious, which you don't mean to be per se, but perhaps your tone/things you say/actions make people/those above you think so. Gemini on the MC, you do need some freedom.

Job is important to you with Merc in the first, but being a bit bossy, too :p or at least trying to do things your own way. Mars-Moon can mean that either your feathers get ruffled easily, or that you rub people at workplace the wrong way, esp. those in authority.

aquarius7000

Saturn in 6th house... As I knew just by reading the title of this thread before I even opened it. Your Saturn slows down your jupiter progress. There's a sort of weirdness to you in the way you communicate your thoughts that most people arent deep or smart enough or open minded enough to want to understand. You are a very intellegent person, a very sharp speaker, maybe too sharp for your own good. But in fact I also like this Saturn in your chart. Located in capricorn, combined with your sharp intellect and intution and the uncontrolable need to put the world to order, not to mention your sun in the 12th house, and what a beautiful chart you got! Yeah, 12th house is often connected to misfurtune but it also indicates one's ability to get lost in his own mind, and with saturn and capricorn both in the 6th house i would say get lost in his job so painfully deeply and do the most amazing things ever. This is where your loneliness becomes a great thing. Id say youre the person who is his own boss. Or at least should be. I know this is a somewhat useless advice but trust your talents, do your thing, be the perfectionist that you are, work hard and steady, behind the scenes where you belong, and youll get there. At the end of your hard work (capricorn) lies Jupiter. You can do amazing things
Per the chart posted by the native, her Saturn is in Aquarius and in the 5th house and retrograding (malific).
Also, the quality of her thinking is represented by Mercury (wellplaced) and by the third house ruler, Mars (debilated).

BOOGY99

Thanks Aq xx

I still think Pluto square the MC is a big factor, I have 3 jobs, I am now (nicely battling) against unfairness as I am a foster carer and I just find it hard to except decisions that are not reasonable. I could just choose to ignore them but then I am boiling up inside, it can be very hard for me at times. xx

BOOGY99

Per the chart posted by the native, her Saturn is in Aquarius and in the 5th house and retrograding (malific).
Also, the quality of her thinking is represented by Mercury (wellplaced) and by the third house ruler, Mars (debilated).
Thanks Aq, who is oscarSegal ?

Makes sense what you have said, it does not help that i suffer from panic attacks too, but i battle on lol...x