hai ehdbt

Attachments

• chart.JPG
    chart.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

saturn9

Banned
I would suggest Clam down. You worries are creating (probably) your eye problem .....I'd a look into your chart all look fine to me and when you start Saturn sub sub period next month things will get further better.

What % you're getting at the moment (and what it used to be?) and what is your studies stream?

Thanks

RaRohini

Hi !

Why worry so much when many of your planets are in the star of growth (Rohini nakshatra). Ascendant and Venus in Taurus Rohini. Rohini is the nakshatra ruled by venus which materialises our wishes. It is the nakshatra of the man who is the 'salt if the earth'.. Actors, singers, performers,businessmen,commmerce, finance, agriculturists, cattle breeders , herbalist, environmentalist.. all those who nourish the earth with their bounty and make it worth living !
Your Ketu mahadasha is over on 30 th Spt 2011 and currently you are in a good dasha Venus with Rohini sitting on it in the first house of self. The second house has Sun and Mercury ( exalted) in Gemini. You are a good communicator , good with words
Mars in Taurus Mrigasira makes you good with Math and hence engineering.
You may however be very well suited to the Rohini careers. Your personality being Taurus, maybe you need to see if you are letting society decide your future by thinking that certain careers are more 'respectable' than others. Your Rahu Ketu Axis is from 11th Pisces to 5th Virgo house with a powerful Moon conjunct Ketu conj Saturn in the 11th. This means that you may have to leave the 'team mentality' or being part of group thinking and assert your own self better. Do what you feel is correct with confidence. Dont sacrifice for the team when you dont feel right. Also, better to have specific reachable and measurable goals and work with purpose rather than get carried away by someones opinion . Moon in Pisces makes you vulnerable to other peoples negative energies. So maybe you need to pick and choose who you interact with.
Just think back on the experience during Ketu mahadashaupto 2011.. there may some learning in that.Ketu is a great teacher.
Forget suicide ! Do as your spirit wills and all the very best ! God bless.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Also regarding eye problems, Saturn conjunct ketu in 11th house of communications and networking. Use computers only when needed !

Last edited:

RaRohini

please reply as some astrologer told me that my life partner will be working professional and love marriage

Hi !

I normally do not predict marriages etc . I just chart out the general life path and the native has free will to operate.
Are you a male? In that case Mars venus conj Asc in the first house indicates that you prefer a life partner who is little tomboyish, competitive and enterprising. Some astrologers say that this conjunction with Saturn aspect delays marriage, but no comments.
If you have achieved good scores, do apply to universities. All will be well.

RaRohini

Hi !

In your chart Jupiter is in the 8th house of beginnings and endings , life and death and transformation. It is in Sagittarius own house nakshatra Purvashada ( hope the birth time is accurate).
Now Jupiter in Sag P.Ashada Retrograde is like having a world view of a child in all matters. Adventurous, child like, ' just do it' attitude, but one may hesitate because it is in Retrograde. It is a very nice placement as P.Ashada represents the pinnacle of Venus energy. You have two placements in Rohini which is also Venus energy and P.Ashada which is represented by a 'fan' or a mask. I guess you got to be more adventurous and less conservative in your life according to your placements..

RaRohini

it is aspected by saturn,mars,mercury and sun, what will be the result of it and what will be the advantage and disadavantage and i want to know moon saturn ketu conjuction in 11th house regarding my profession and why i am getting gindrances in education

Hi !

I normally do not read the chart like a mathematical equation but rather like a flowing river.
Look into your heart and tell me .. whatis it that you really want to do in life if you had no constraint of money or social pressure?
Are you actually pursuing that education?
Are you really interested or passionate about your current education?