Pisces in your chart

Osamenor

Staff member
The third. Bedtime varies. These days, it's usually between 10:00 and 11:00 pm. When I had a job that I had to get up at 4:30 in the morning for, I went to bed by 8:30, but I'd only do that when I have to get up especially early.

What makes you think there's a correlation between when someone goes to bed and which house of their chart is in Pisces? Do you have a theory on that?

CapAquaPis

The third. Bedtime varies. These days, it's usually between 10:00 and 11:00 pm. When I had a job that I had to get up at 4:30 in the morning for, I went to bed by 8:30, but I'd only do that when I have to get up especially early.

What makes you think there's a correlation between when someone goes to bed and which house of their chart is in Pisces? Do you have a theory on that?

The OP believes our bedtime, sleep cycles and amount of sleep are based on a natal house the sign Pisces falls in. Mine is 9th (has the planet Mercury's fall). There's a thread regarding insomnia, the sign Pisces and Mercury's positions, in retrograde in progressed charts are thought to cause depression and triggers anxiety.

ElenaJ

Natal pisces covers most of the 8th and cusp of the 9th.
Progressed pisces is the 6th.
Sleep time can vary, but usually on the late side, one side or the other of midnight.

creativei

What house does Pisces rule in your chart and what time do you go to bed?

5th house mars rahu in it rahu ruler of night venus sat in scorpio so im very much up in night sleeps late at 3am Scorpio is night sign 12th lord of bed n sleep in scorp makes person night owl lol. N rahu adds fuel to it. 12th lord sign placement says much about sleep behaviors if it with rahu ketu person very active in night n sleeps in day..

sashafasha44

This is interesting I have Pisces in my six house and I have idiopathic hypersomnia. To put it simply I have narcolepsy basically. Lately I've been sleeping very late like between 5:00 and 6:00 a.m. and sleeping in really late. I don't have a full-time job so I stopped stressing myself out about going to sleep early. But I also have my Lilith and Pisces as well and I've always looked for information to back up why I have this sleeping disorder because I truly lack energy. I also only have one element of fire so that doesn't help either. But I do have Mars Saturn and Pluto in my first house so that used to keep me going but now I get drained so easily. If anyone has any thoughts on this I would be very interested thank you for sharing.

Witchyone

Using Placidus, Pisces is on the cusp of the 11th house. I've always been able to nap any time, anywhere, if I take the notion. I even fell asleep in a tree as a kid. My bedtime has matched the needs of my obligations and job for most of my life. Around 40 I started rising earlier, regardless of when I go to sleep, but I usually go to sleep pretty early, between 10 and 11. I think that's just aging, though.

wan

Very interesting topic, OP.

I have Pisces rising. I usually go to bed really early, like around 7:30 or 8 PM, sometimes brutally early like around 6 PM. The thing is, even though I go to bed so early, I don't wake up super early. I usually need about 10 to 10.5 hours of sleep per night. I don't know why I am such a sleepy-head. I think maybe it's my pisces ascendant being a lazy bone, lol.

Osamenor

Staff member
I usually need about 10 to 10.5 hours of sleep per night. I don't know why I am such a sleepy-head. I think maybe it's my pisces ascendant being a lazy bone, lol.

Do you dream a lot? Dream intensely?

A friend of mine has that experience (I have no idea what her rising sign is, though): often sleeps 12 hours at a time and dreams very intensely. She considers it dream medicine.

Pisces doesn't have any particular association with laziness or sleepiness, but dreaming, yes.

wan

Do you dream a lot? Dream intensely?

A friend of mine has that experience (I have no idea what her rising sign is, though): often sleeps 12 hours at a time and dreams very intensely. She considers it dream medicine.

Pisces doesn't have any particular association with laziness or sleepiness, but dreaming, yes.

Interesting, Osa.

And to answer your question, I do have dreams, however I don't think that they are very intense. In fact I am not even sure what an "intense dream" is. I don't think I have ever had one. All my dreams are of regular strength, lol.

Btw, sometimes intense dreams can be the side effect of certain medications.

Blaze

Account Closed
11th house. Bed time is seasonal. Colder months, it's lights out at 7 or 8. Warmer months, 9 or 10.

Ruled by a beat-up exalt Jupiter sulking in the 3rd.

Osamenor

Staff member
In fact I am not even sure what an "intense dream" is. I don't think I have ever had one.

Very vivid and memorable.

If that's how you tend to dream, you might consider that kind of dreaming just ordinary. If there's a tie in to Pisces, I would expect it to be that.

CapAquaPis

My natal Mercury in Pisces has a near-complete square with Neptune ruled by Pisces in Sagittarius and Neptune represents the mind in modern versions of astrology.

rhoeas722

Pisces moon in 3rd square Sag pluto in 12th. 4th cusp in Pisces.

I usually go to bed at 10-11. Lots of nightmares, sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming. I often wake up in the middle of the night in fear. Vivid and meaningful dreams. Dreams in which I descend into dark places or fall into a void.

I always complain that I don't get enough rest.

ElenaJ

Pisces moon in 3rd square Sag pluto in 12th. 4th cusp in Pisces.

I usually go to bed at 10-11. Lots of nightmares, sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming. I often wake up in the middle of the night in fear. Vivid and meaningful dreams. Dreams in which I descend into dark places or fall into a void.

I always complain that I don't get enough rest.

Understandable!
Moon square pluto, 3rd to 12th brings out mental demons.

Your whole life, or just this period?
Sometimes dreams relate to what we are going through.

knowledge

I am a night owl.

Pisces falls over my 2nd and 3rd house. It starts over the middle end of 2nd cusp and covers the middle half of my 3rd house.

I am mostly very active at night and love doing tidying in the middle of the nights mostly.

Do a lot of reading "particularly topics about ufos, space, astro related or love reading or gazing at art works of the times of jesus"

My neptune is at 29 degree sag and jupiter rx 7 degrees capri. Both in my 12th house.

rhoeas722

Understandable!
Moon square pluto, 3rd to 12th brings out mental demons.

Your whole life, or just this period?
Sometimes dreams relate to what we are going through.

It all started in my teens, when Pluto began its transit through my 1st house. At some point it happened every night, so I was afraid to go to sleep.

It's stopping since I've been delving into the occult, and it's vanishing as I learn more about what is at the roots of everything. As I go deeper into the darkness and learn more about what is at our back and underneath us. It's interesting; it seems that those things were more unconscious before, so they were manifesting through my dreams. But as I've brought most of it into my awareness, there's no need for that to show up with that force again.

I'm still dealing with those demons, but now it's conscious work. It's what I am because I've found out that I'm genuinely interested in such things.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"It's interesting; it seems that those things were more unconscious before, so they were manifesting through my dreams. But as I've brought most of it into my awareness, there's no need for that to show up with that force again. "

Well done!