Will i hear from him?

lana_sa

I asked this question few days ago and it was too early ascendant,so i open it again now.The question is "will he contact me again?" we had a fight and stopped talking last week,and since then we did not speak.My question is ,will i hear from him again?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kerrie

I think its a No you wont hear from him.

There is no applying aspect between the 1st and the 7th, no applying aspect between the Moon and the 7th.

I feel you may contact him Mercury square Saturn, but maybe its not a good conversation.

summer92

You're Saturn (placed at the cusp of house 7 and house 8 - I'm not sure if the chart is readable in house 7,but since it's at the cusp it's alright)
He's sun

you do trine,however it's a separating aspect (in the past - 5 days/weeks/month?)

However,I can notice Sun and Moon conjuncting.He's placed in House 11 though and as the moon you're in house 4.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
A yes, You are Saturn and he will be the Sun as it is the ruler of the 7th. The Moon is going into combust, but since the Sun is his Significtor, that should be okay. The Moon, I am using in this case as the motion, is applying trine to Saturn (that is you) and then Saturn's light will be translated over to the Sun at the same time the Moon is squaring Mars and translating that light... and then the Moon also conjuncts the Sun. This seems like a yes, and with the moon bring the light to each to re perfect, I think it will be you reaching out to him, but with the Mars square, expect some fireworks OR Mars may be a mutual male friend that will help. When the Moon combusts it is usually a sign of problems, again since it is his sig, hopefully you will not feel all burned up by the his heat.

TK

SagSunScorpioMoon

You sure this is how you want to ask the question?

You might want to add a time frame such as "Will he contact me again within 2 months?" At least this way, if the answer is "no" it'll only be valid for 2 months :smile:

summer92

Lana,let us know if something happens in 8 days/weeks/months.I'm new to this,but Dr Farr made an interpretation for me once with a relationship horary and told me to wait till 3 weeks to get an idea of where it was going.

The chart was casted on the 7th and I had a proper run into him on the 28th ;)

lana_sa

You sure this is how you want to ask the question?

You might want to add a time frame such as "Will he contact me again within 2 months?" At least this way, if the answer is "no" it'll only be valid for 2 months :smile:

well when i asked the question i was actually thinking about this month,next month :)

SagSunScorpioMoon

well when i asked the question i was actually thinking about this month,next month :)

Okay, cuz when i asked my first horary question (a question similar to yours), and the answer turned out to be negative, I really regretted not adding a time frame.

As the others have mentioned Moon is applying to conjunct Sun. But before that happens the Moon will first trine Saturn and then square Mars. I feel that you will change your mind and/or something will prevent it from happening :( But I could be totally wrong!

Last edited:

lana_sa

Okay, cuz when i asked my first horary question (a question similar to yours), and the answer turned out to be negative, I really regretted not adding a time frame.

As the others have mentioned Moon is applying to conjunct Sun. But before that happens the Moon will first trine Saturn and then square Mars. I feel that you will change your mind and/or something will prevent it from happening :( But I could be totally wrong!

But usually you can ask the question again when or if something changes in the situation,right?

How do you mean something might stop?

lana_sa

Lana,let us know if something happens in 8 days/weeks/months.I'm new to this,but Dr Farr made an interpretation for me once with a relationship horary and told me to wait till 3 weeks to get an idea of where it was going.

The chart was casted on the 7th and I had a proper run into him on the 28th ;)

something special with the number 8? yeah i will wait and see what happens

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

1) by the Walis Magic 8 Ball divination
-quesited = 7th house
-3rd house from the 7th = his house of communications
-therefore his communications house = Libra which = Venus which = a "yes" answer according to Magic 8 Ball "rules" (ie, yes you will hear from him again)

2) by Primary Ankara horary
-querent = 1st house = Aquarius = Saturn
-quesited = 7th house = Leo = the Sun
-quesited's 3rd house (communications house) = Libra
-querent's Saturn is poisted in quesited's house of communications (ie in Libra) which = + testimony
-quesited's significator the Sun flows toward querent's Saturn = + testimony
-querent's co-significator Moon flows toward conjunction with quesited's significator the Sun = + testimony
-Venus retrogrades (indicates re-contact in my opinion) which = + testimony, however Venus flows away from Sun, Moon and Saturn significators (-) and is afflicted by flowing toward the South Node (-), so = net -testimony with all of these considerations (Venus as lord of his communications house, in this situation, shows a current stubborness on his part at this time regarding getting in touch with the querent; this will likely pass in the relatively near future)

Results:
Positive = +4 testimonies
Negative = -1 testimony
Net = +3 testimonies

...with a net +3 testimonies, indications are that yes he will be in contact with the querent in the relatively near future.

lana_sa

Thanks dr Farr,i was not able to visit the forums for a while

Well here are some updates,yes he did contact me few days ago through text,i think you were also right about the pride issue ..God knows