Will I succeed in musical carrer

ElenaJ

In effect this thread was turning into a vegetable soup, two horary queries and the natal posted. Gets fairly confusing.

Osamenor

Staff member
In effect this thread was turning into a vegetable soup, two horary queries and the natal posted. Gets fairly confusing.

Yes, and let this be the LAST post about that. Any further discussion of what happened in this thread drives it off topic.

From now on, please only post in this thread if what you have to say is about the original horary chart. If anyone has any further questions or comments about these posting rules, please take it to Help With Forums and Suggestions.

waybread

I just started a new thread on comparing horary and natal charts. I hope to see y'all there.

Socrates, I would put music as a 5th house matter, because for most people it is a form of entertainment. Saturn is in the 5th, with Saturn ruling the 5th and not aspecting your 10th house or 2nd house significators. There are all kinds of reasons to pursue your love of music but "succeeding" at it professionally doesn't seem to be among them.

Good luck with what's next.

socrates

I just started a new thread on comparing horary and natal charts. I hope to see y'all there.

Socrates, I would put music as a 5th house matter, because for most people it is a form of entertainment. Saturn is in the 5th, with Saturn ruling the 5th and not aspecting your 10th house or 2nd house significators. There are all kinds of reasons to pursue your love of music but "succeeding" at it professionally doesn't seem to be among them.

Good luck with what's next.

thanks
I have to stick to 9th house jobs