What to expect with a Libra 12th house?

know

Hi all,
When I look at my chart I always wonder about my Libra 12th house. Already I had a heartbreak once which made me more Aquarian. All the fantasies regarding love life and marriage are gone totally. But what does it mean when 12th house ruler (venus) which also happens to be my 7th house ruler (taurus) is place with north node. Does it mean I have unfinished karma from past life which will continue this life ??

I have attached my chart herewith...

Attachments

• NATAL CHART.jpg
    NATAL CHART.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 43

JUPITERASC

Hi all,
When I look at my chart I always wonder about my Libra 12th house.

Already I had a heartbreak once which made me more Aquarian.
All the fantasies regarding love life and marriage are gone totally.
But what does it mean when 12th house ruler (venus)

which also happens to be my 7th house ruler (taurus)
keep in mind the Exaltation rulers
i.e.
SATURN is exalted in LIBRA
and
MOON is exalted in TAURUS

is place with north node.
Does it mean I have unfinished karma from past life
which will continue this life ??
I have attached my chart herewith...
karma is a Sanskrit word meaning "...action, effect..."
action has an effect aka consequence

Everyone may have consequences from "...previous lives..."
and then
during current life
may produce additional action
and so on ad infinitum

meanwhile you have no planets in 12th House :smile:
whose Main Rulerships are matters that are hidden, restrained, secret,
incapable of action or of being fully understood.

Traditionally, however, it is a wholly unfortunate house

associated with sad events, sorrow, anguish of mind
tribulation, captivity, imprisonment, persecution
hard labour, all manner of affliction and self-undoing.
It represents places that are denied access to public view
particularly those concerned with seclusion or isolation
or where one is restricted from living a carefree life-style
such as institutions or prisons.

Many sources attribute monasteries to the 12th house
as places of isolation, but otherwise monks and nuns belong to 9th house
which represents religious concerns.

12th has rulership over scandals generally
personal fears and skeletons in the family closet.
It has much to do with shame
and the fear of future consequences
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h12.html
12th significations include secret, unknown enemies
such men as maliciously undermine their neighbours
or inform secretly against them:
traitors, spies
weakness, infirmity and bondage.

Astrologer Joseph

Hi Know

The Pluto in the first house may make you work in extremes and draw to you situations that feel like they require a rebirth/deep transformation. While your Uranus conjunct Venus can have an Aquarius influence on your love matters, including how you give and receive affection. Neptune close to the Venus means that yes you have to look out for pitfalls in romance, but also be aware of too big ideals that may never be satisfied. The Moon, Mercury, Saturn and Sun all close together and opposite Chiron means that you seek healing this lifetime; especially when it comes to your relationship/s in the world which may involve having/wanting others to understand who you are at your core, allowing you to express your deeply held views, being comfortable to express your feelings about the world at large and finding your place in it.

Astrologer Joseph

know

Hi Know

The Pluto in the first house may make you work in extremes and draw to you situations that feel like they require a rebirth/deep transformation. While your Uranus conjunct Venus can have an Aquarius influence on your love matters, including how you give and receive affection. Neptune close to the Venus means that yes you have to look out for pitfalls in romance, but also be aware of too big ideals that may never be satisfied. The Moon, Mercury, Saturn and Sun all close together and opposite Chiron means that you seek healing this lifetime; especially when it comes to your relationship/s in the world which may involve having/wanting others to understand who you are at your core, allowing you to express your deeply held views, being comfortable to express your feelings about the world at large and finding your place in it.

Astrologer Joseph
Thanks Joseph for your reply. Very insightful. Sorry about the late reply though. In the last few years I have had a feeling to get into healing kind of jobs. Hope I heal my chironic wounds by healing the wounds of others.:)