Random Thoughts, strictly Text

SunConjunctUranus

I would call that usually “selling out.” Totally understand the economic and social driver for it and also find it repulsive. Colonized mentality.
Islam is a colonial religion too though so 🤷🏼

They're exposing their own belief then?

The survival of Apostolic organization for thousand of years is a bless to humanity.

petosiris

Banned
Where is the line between spirituality and unfounded superstition anyway? When you believe in things like astrology or God vs someone who insists on keeping a piece of wood because they believe it brings them good luck, do you and that person look the same in an outsider's eyes?

I don't understand why you list astrology along with God.

You only have to go a particular subforum to see abominable practices of people recommending pieces of wood and prayer to idols to avert certain effects of astrology which they link to their gods.

No one who trusts in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has ever done such a thing.

See then how you can distinguish the two.

conspiracy theorist

@Uranus

Some state that the workings in the Arbatel induces death in order to continue the "mystic progression" toward divine communion, with an underlying view that matter is evil and the mortal coil should be dispensed with as quickly as possible. We know that there are mystics who choose to live and to do good works.

People misunderstand or read different meanings in the same statements even when they've been speaking the language their whole life, much less you who isn't a native speaker.

SunConjunctUranus

Conspy,

I don't judge you because your interest toward magic. Maybe you use it to heal people who knows, it called runiyyah in arabic. However, personally I never had time to take the Oath of Service to the Coalition.

conspiracy theorist

Conspy,

I don't judge you because your interest toward magic. Maybe you use it to heal people who knows, it called runiyyah in arabic. However, personally I never had time to take the Oath of Service to the Coalition.

And the square, in-between-the eyes point I am making is that there are some who have no care (in the sense of a pesky insect and not active aversion) of judgement or exhortations of sinful death. It doesn't factor in their world conception at all.

I don't care about your judgement or lack thereof. If you want to learn exactly what goes on in the "world of magic" all the resources are available to you for free, so that you can come from a place of less assumption and more actual knowledge. What you take up in your time is up to, and my "judgement" should have the same effect that a monsoon in Malaysia would have for a first nations indian huffing gasoline.

Last edited:

moonkat235

I can't get on board with the 'matter is evil' concept. It seems antifeminine. It has seemed to me that a dis-integrated, unmoored admixture of rationality and matter has created evil.

By the way I am listening to the track in your signature conspiracy theorist. It reminds me of the psychic generosity towards anxious minds of late 90s / early 2000s ambient electronic, like aphex twin and mouse on mars.

What do you mean by 'anti-feminine'? Like you equate feminine with matter?

Also how do you define evil?

conspiracy theorist

I can't get on board with the 'matter is evil' concept. It seems antifeminine. It has seemed to me that a dis-integrated, unmoored admixture of rationality and matter has created evil.

By the way I am listening to the track in your signature conspiracy theorist. It reminds me of the psychic generosity towards anxious minds of late 90s / early 2000s ambient electronic, like aphex twin and mouse on mars.

Yes, and I think it's telling that all of those cultures that believe in the beautiful death or death as the pinnacle of the human experience were masculine in nature. Cultures with a heavy war-like component. Magical traditions have the North as the direction of death and endings, with Cthonic Earthy Goddesses presiding over this realm, but I don't know of any female centric culture where actively dying is sought out. I'd be interested to be enlightened if anyone has something I don't know.

SunConjunctUranus

It's not an assumption, I see a lot of people practicing sihr down here. Most of them surrender from it because its consequenses, ie: lose the love one, etc. We have a choice to not add ourself to the list of casualities.

conspiracy theorist

I've listened to aphex twins before and I've enjoyed them, I'm gonna check out mouse on mars to hear what they are about. I've always been attracted to electronica, and my first run-in with the sound was from British Rave cassettes from the early 2000s. As a child I had one of those electric grand pianos and I'd always play the keyboard on the synth option as I founded it very appealing and hypnotic to me.

Blaze

Account Closed
It's not an assumption, I see a lot of people practicing sihr down here. Most of them surrender from it because its consequenses, ie: lose the love one, etc. We have a choice to not add ourself to the list of casualities.

If you've never had sex but you've watched other people have sex, does that mean you had sex?

conspiracy theorist

You say a lot of things that indicates a limited knowledge. And you push forward with it in self-satisfied confidence.

Like I said, live your life the way you want m8.