Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

Those moments are not enlightenment, those are just spiritual experiences that in some cases have substance/validity to them and sometimes not.
Just because people have had NDE or similar experiences doesn't mean that what they experienced is necessarily the "all encompassing truth" since they just had a personal spiritual experience within a matrix limitation system that pretty much puts blocks on our perceptions both here in physical and as well on the higher realms.

Who knows whats beyond these realms or if those realities they visited weren't computer generated simulations?

Y
In the very least, it's an alternate view that doesn't make one a slave to a hellish world

Cap is speaking of traps. The real trap is the one that makes us feel powerless whichever trap that is

ynnest

All is as it should be, given the current astrological configurations. This too, shall pass.

No it won't if people don't choose to make it pass. You are not some puppets on some godly string connected to god who just takes care of everything, you need to make the change for yourselves if you want to turn it around.

Y

Chrysalis

Todays moon jupiter conjunction has been trine my mercury, which has had me delve into learning about the Vimshottari Dasha System in Vedic Astrology.

Very fascinating. And have since learnt that im in a jupiter/mercury(sub lord) period, this makes any transit from jupiter/merc more potent for good or bad. Any bad transits i experience are protected by jupiter, which makes the transits not so bad.

Makes perfect sense, as my time lord mars this year, even though has brought some bad, its still turned out all good in the end, and could have been worse.

I love learning new things :biggrin:

Cap

Hmmm...

What happens to the body and what happens to the 'true self'(we'll call it here) are connected. This reality isn't completely and illusion, only half an illusion. It's a test, there must be balance. But what happens here does matter and to not see that is very dangerous and that's actually where the trap lays. Your make mistake is not realizing there's always a middle ground. When I say what I am, I'm not saying that only physical reality matters and that every single aspect of it is real, in fact I preach exactly against that. But it isn't completely illusory either and what happens here will be felt in the astral plane

For instance, if a being become a zombie in the physical realm, in the astral plane it'll be quite apparent

Also, for those beings, fortunately there's much help for them so you'd be surprised as to how many actually do remember. It's something that MUST happen one way or another and there are many ways in which is can happen

It's a struggle to strike a balance between the spiritual and the physical, but to actually navigate this world and to actually view your truth, there must be a balance because they do affect each other. If you're not aware of that it really can be very dangerous. Just as you can become addicted to physical reality, you can become to unaware of it that you pay not attention to your physical self at all in which case you're also a zombie of a different nature. Addiction to spiritual reality is a thing too and no addiction is good
That can happen when people start to feel powerless in the physical realm which is understandable, but it must be fought. I've been there. And why would one feel powerless? Perhaps because they see it all as just a hell

What you are talking about is a pretty shallow, low-level experience/understanding. What I mean by true self is the most inner core of your being, beyond physical, astral, causal or any other level of manifestation. These levels can be transcended, dig deeper into yourself.

When you reach your most inner core, the memory of this existence will fade pretty quickly. There is no mind or inner dialogue but I will use it here in an attempt to describe indescribable:

Didn't I just leave my body in life on Earth?
What is Earth?
What is body?
What is life?
What is I?
Who cares, not important...

And you just know, beyond any doubt, that what you are cannot ever cease to exist.

Is this state lasting for a second or billion years?
What is second?
What is year?
What is time?

And you are experiencing indescribable bliss of your own nature

Lykanized

What you are talking about is a pretty shallow, low-level experience/understanding. What I mean by true self is the most inner core of your being, beyond physical, astral, causal or any other level of manifestation. These levels can be transcended, dig deeper into yourself.

When you reach your most inner core, the memory of this existence will fade pretty quickly. There is no mind or inner dialogue but I will use it here in an attempt to describe indescribable:

Didn't I just leave my body in life on Earth?
What is Earth?
What is body?
What is life?
What is I?

And you just know, beyond any doubt, that what you are cannot ever cease to exist.

Is this state lasting for a second or billion years?
What is second?
What is year?
What is time?

And you are experiencing indescribable bliss of your own nature
It isn’t shallow or low level. If that’s what you see in it, you don’t understand
Nothing you’re saying is new to me. You’re just neutered and weak willed and your understanding perhaps more shallow than you think

I’ve gone deeper into myself than you could possibly imagine so I don’t need direction from someone weakwilled

Actually Cap, where you are now is where I was as a kid. I’ve grown up now. It’s much much deeper than that for me now friend

Last edited:

Lykanized

Lets go back to where we started, Cap. I simply said a higher level being wouldn’t just call this hell because they’d have a far broader understanding. If that doesn’t make sense and you’re still busy trying to escape, then you’re working in the shallows

You also don’t understand that what happens in the physical realm has effects in far deeper realms. It does. If you haven’t gotten there yet, again... you’re wading in the shallows

Last edited:

Lykanized

But I don’t feel this conversation will get anywhere fruitful. So it may as well end. I do hope one day you learn what you need to because honestly with this outlook you’re just primed to add to the hellishness in this world and since the physical realm doesn’t matter, not even use it for its purpose: to grow, transform,go through trials

Good luck Cap

Lykanized

I think this might be similar to when people think the height of spirituality is ego death
If only it was that easy
And yet thank God it’s not that hard

Gemini888

Todays moon jupiter conjunction has been trine my mercury, which has had me delve into learning about the Vimshottari Dasha System in Vedic Astrology.

Very fascinating. And have since learnt that im in a jupiter/mercury(sub lord) period, this makes any transit from jupiter/merc more potent for good or bad. Any bad transits i experience are protected by jupiter, which makes the transits not so bad.

Makes perfect sense, as my time lord mars this year, even though has brought some bad, its still turned out all good in the end, and could have been worse.

I love learning new things :biggrin:

Hey Chry, in the spirit of learning new things, what is the L1/L8 system in horary?

david starling

Lets go back to where we started, Cap. I simply said a higher level being wouldn’t just call this hell because they’d have a far broader understanding. If that doesn’t make sense and you’re still busy trying to escape, then you’re working in the shallows

You also don’t understand that what happens in the physical realm has effects in far deeper realms. It does. If you haven’t gotten there yet, again... you’re wading in the shallows

Deeper, meaning Pluto's domain within the Earth? :unsure:

david starling

Far deeper than Pluto we have Uranus
from where I'm channeling
**** Pluto. Pluto is child's play
I'm looking for adult's play
Serious intellects only

Osirus is the more comprehensive origin of the Greek god Pluto. Osirus judged the souls of those who died to the material world, and either set them free to live a better life, or destroyed them for failng the test of Maat (Truth and Justice). Pluto was the warden of an Underworld where souls were imprisoned forever. And, Hermes transported them there! Kind of a grim scenario.

david starling

It's all an impenetrable mystery, and people have unprovable theories about what happens after material death. Modern materialistic science says there's nothing left but a body--no afterlife whatsoever.

Cap

Yes, you are right. What happens in the physical realm affects all other realms. But what happens in the astral or higher realms is also not important. They are also part of the dream game.

Once you realize that you can exist without the need for embodiment, not just the physical embodiment, without the need for astral or any kind of embodiment, as pure formless consciousness, what happens where really doesn't matter.

There is nothing to grow. Ego personality is an impermanent temporary thing, it's just part of the game.

I'm not sure why it bothers you so much that I called Earth hellish, why are you so emotionally invested in this? It is certainly not heavenly, but in the end, it is really subjective.

Lykanized

Yes, you are right. What happens in the physical realm affects all other realms. But what happens in the astral or higher realms is also not important. They are also part of the dream game.

Once you realize that you can exist without the need for embodiment, not just the physical embodiment, without the need for astral or any kind of embodiment, as pure formless consciousness, what happens where really doesn't matter.

There is nothing to grow. Ego personality is an impermanent temporary thing, it's just part of the game.

I'm not sure why it bothers you so much that I called Earth hellish, why are you so emotionally invested in this? It is certainly not heavenly, but in the end, it is really subjective.
What happens in every realm is 'important'

There's everything to grow

It didn't bother me. I even called Earth hellish. What I said is that a higher dimensional being wouldn't just call Earth hell and peace out because they wouldn't. Higher dimensional beings can see through the hellishness

Lykanized

Well, it is true
The problem is that science doesn't acknowledge anything beyond matter, anything beyond the concrete and tangible. But that also means it's unequipped to speak on matters that aren't concrete or tangible. Decomposition is, but the spiritual aspects aren't

Science also can't rationally prove that such a spiritual realm doesn't exist because science proves what does exist, not what doesn't