Wasp thread

Blaze

Account Closed
3705003310_acbdb41ec0.jpg

Is she wearing a picnic tablecloth for pants? Wasps should sting her for such a crime.

Blaze

Account Closed
I saw a guy removing a wasp nest from his house. It was in the corner of his window. He was using a fire hose, in broad daylight, which seemed a bad idea. :3

The wasps all flew out, full of fury and rage and stung the man and his little white fluffy dog a countless number of times.

While indeed painful, it was funny to watch the man dance in circles, spraying himself down and shouting "Ouch! Ow! ****!" over an over. :3

CapAquaPis

Is she wearing a picnic tablecloth for pants? Wasps should sting her for such a crime.

WASPs? as in White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant? The whitest of white people? Richest of rich people? And the ultimate Yankee/Eastern/American culture?

but, but, but...THAT'S RACIST! :crying: They must defend their hives, known as country clubs, from the "lessers", anyone who didn't descended from the first pilgrims off the Mayflower. And beware of the colony queen, despite the hives had a "Men's only, No Girls, they have cooties" policy at their golden-and-black striped gate. They see color very easily so they are discriminating of other bees. And they have a religion: queen wasp is goddess, believe in it or GTFO.

!4C

Wasps are easy to deal with once you understand their psychology. Meanness is a code they live by, so they naturally respect anything that is meaner. If you purge all fear and fill yourself with raging hate, you can go up to nest and pull it down without getting stung. They will be scared of provoking further carnage. If, however, you have just one tiny, fearful thought, they will nail you. It's a mind game. :smile:

Blaze

Account Closed
Wasps are easy to deal with once you understand their psychology. Meanness is a code they live by, so they naturally respect anything that is meaner. If you purge all fear and fill yourself with raging hate, you can go up to nest and pull it down without getting stung. They will be scared of provoking further carnage. If, however, you have just one tiny, fearful thought, they will nail you. It's a mind game. :smile:

Alright. I'll pray to Mars for the power and meanness to push through and send one of my buds at the nest.

#Tactics