Will we break up

ScorpAsc5

I have back and forth break up thoughts day and night. It is making me restless as we do need to talk but communication is tainted.

Cannot completely blame it on Mercury RX. Since past few weeks, it definitely feels like he has thrown me away from his heart, there is no feeling of closeness or affinity which we were able to keep for each other since last 2 years.

Its gonna hurt like awful. Chart is not positive either, no aspect, moon voc... if it is going to happen, we will face it. Please help.

Thank you.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon is void of course. The significators mars and Venus are not in aspect, but mars makes no aspects, taking no action. Venus will make a semi-sextile with your co-significator Pluto. This is a weak contact but it is there.
Uranus, planet of breakups, was on the 7th cusp but it has moved on.
So it looks like a breakup will not happen.
You, mars, in libra the sign of marriage, yearns to stay in the relationship, but you are boxed in, psychologically blocked, and by doing this working against your best interests.
Your partner on the other hand is in flirty sagittarius needing some free time, in his 8th of physical pleasures, which is also your 2nd of self esteem, which is what is being effected here.
Moon separating from an opposition with Jupiter, ruler of your 2nd, also tells of your suffering from the situation, you are losing confidence in yourself.
Nothing will happen for the time being, and you as mars will move into your own sign, scorpio, when you will feel stronger and more in your own self.

ScorpAsc5

Thank you for helping me Elena. If I ask what's wrong, he says he was busy or everything is okay but gut feeling says otherwise. This all started around 30 Oct... it was all okay but suddenly he decided to grow being distant. I do not know how to take it except to be patient... how to not over react... it is like he wants me to form a habit of not talking multiple times a day or to not talk for numerous days and he is fine with it but I am not....

In chart, I think it does not show any aspect between Venus and Pluto. Does this chart not shows that he wants to be distant from me... I don't even know what I did wrong.....

Him being in 8th house could mean ... another lady wrt pleasures ?

Till Dec first week I will be traveling ... I thought once I return home and it is still going downhill, I need to speak about it

ScorpAsc5

passiflora,

You are right in guessing, it is a distance/online matter. And hence communication is all I have got, hence I feel neglected.

I assume Mars sq Uranus will be :( :( :(

If something hurtful was said or done before between us, we sort it out .... this time without me knowing what is happening, he is reducing the frequency of us talking. He first change the mode of our regular conversation and then disappeared for multiple days and when this week he contacted me, he texts like once or twice maximum. As a contrast, before it used to be hundreds of texts starting from morning to sometimes 3 in the night.

I guess we are approaching a separation.

Thank you for your kind words.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Sorry to vent again.

Things became worse over the weekend. He does not want to talk to me at all. For what reason, I don't know. My mind just cannot stop thinking how awful it is gonna be... I am becoming more prone to decide to break up or really stop talking or putting any effort.

ElenaJ

There really isn't a lot of information here. You were together this weekend? Did you argue?
The chart you posted does not show anything happening, which means just continuing as is.
You wrote that previously there had been hundreds of texts a day, which I hope is an exaggeration, but now he has cut you off completely?

ScorpAsc5

There really isn't a lot of information here. You were together this weekend? Did you argue?
The chart you posted does not show anything happening, which means just continuing as is.
You wrote that previously there had been hundreds of texts a day, which I hope is an exaggeration, but now he has cut you off completely?

I am really sorry I vented. I am very sorry.

I sent him a random meme and he responded negatively (which he never did before) I do want to talk and know what happened so that I could fix it but my efforts are going in vain.

It is true, there used to be hundreds of texts some nights...like we started talked around 9 pm b2b texting and goes till 4-5 am.. it's all gone now...

ElenaJ

Understandably you've been shaken up by the change, but can you take a step back for a bit, let things just calm down? The more you text the more you might be irritating him. Give him a breather.
Just get on with your life for the moment, and wait till things pick up between you two.
When I write "moment", that doesn't mean an hour, it means a week or two.

ScorpAsc5

Understandably you've been shaken up by the change, but can you take a step back for a bit, let things just calm down? The more you text the more you might be irritating him. Give him a breather.
Just get on with your life for the moment, and wait till things pick up between you two.
When I write "moment", that doesn't mean an hour, it means a week or two.

You are right. I need to calm down. Acceptance makes waiting patient. Thanks for the wisdom.