"Karma" means "Action" so "Bad Karma" = "Bad Action" & "Bad Action" have consequences

JUPITERASC

Re: "Karma" means "Action" so "Bad Karma" = "Bad Action" & "Bad Action" have conseque

Which is why the karmic system needs an upgrade
so that one CAN be conveniently alerted to past-life mistakes.
Just because it's "just the way it is" now
doesn't mean it's perfect.

ae6602f3c17f7d089d69f2c9650bc9f4.jpg

one-action-produces-a-reaction-that-is-karma-quote-1.jpg

david starling

Re: "Karma" means "Action" so "Bad Karma" = "Bad Action" & "Bad Action" have conseque

That would mean that everyone in dire circumstances now brought it upon themselves in a hypothetical past-life they can't even remember. For example, what did the indigenous peoples of this continent do in their aggregate past lives to bring such pain and suffering down upon themselves?

JUPITERASC

That would mean that everyone in dire circumstances now
brought it upon themselves in a hypothetical past-life
they can't even remember.
For example, what did the indigenous peoples
of this continent do in their aggregate past lives
to bring such pain and suffering down upon themselves?

6-sep-15-Did_you_know.jpg

20170530_newton.jpg

reinkarnace1.jpg

aquarius7000

Religions that practice animal sacrifice, not to mention human sacrifice, are committing bad karma.
It's not religions that practise that, but humans in the name of religion. Such actions by us humans are the reason why people shun religion today, but that's a discussion for a different thread. However, those humans are very much committing a bad karma. However, almost in the same breadth we can say that human beings killing other beings to enjoy their meat, under the garb of protein for the day or that's why animals were made, is equally bad karma. Ok, apologies, I need to stop derailing this thread.:w00t:

JUPITERASC

It's not religions that practise that, but humans in the name of religion.
Such actions by us humans are the reason why people shun religion today
but that's a discussion for a different thread.
However, those humans are very much committing a bad karma.
However, almost in the same breadth we can say that human beings
killing other beings to enjoy their meat, under the garb of protein for the day
or that's why animals were made, is equally bad karma.
Ok, apologies, I need to stop derailing this thread.
:w00t:
not a derailment but instead is fair comment and interesting - thanks :smile:

AppLeo

I bet I have great karma. :B

AppLeo

I have great consequences and actions!