Baby? 5th ruler exalted in 1st, I'm 30

HeyPlayGirl

Hi my info is 18/9/1984 09:45AM in Corpus Christi/tx/USA

Saturn rules my 5th house of children and is exalted in my 1st house. I thought since its exalted ill be able to have so many.
Any possibility for a baby before my Saturn maha dasa? I don't want to have a baby in my late 30s or 40s.
I'm not married.

Any help is appreciated thanks :)

HeyPlayGirl

you have ketu and mars in 2nd and saturn changes signs in november which might be rough for you

your chart ruler which is venus and your sun is in 12th, the general remedy in vedic astrology is to change residence into a country where the culture is completely different than where you are living right now

venus is fertility for a woman and in virgo it's in detriment and in 12th it's pretty much dead

ruler of 5th in 1st means that 5th house energy comes to you, in case of saturn this means with delay if ever

but if your D9 and D7 are good you will have children
Thanks so much
I'm trying hard to move abroad but it's difficult. I guess my 4th ruler of home country being Saturn exalted keeps me in the states.
Have a great day

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

At present you are passing through Mahadasha of Jupiter. Fifth house from Mahadasha lord is seventh house of your horoscope and lord is Mars. I feel Jupiter/Mars can give you progeny.
Importantly Mars is placed in saptansha chart of your horoscope. Transit of Saturn and Jupiter will support this period.
Hence 2016 can be a good period for you for the purpose of Progeny.

HeyPlayGirl

Thank you so much! I hope :)
At present you are passing through Mahadasha of Jupiter. Fifth house from Mahadasha lord is seventh house of your horoscope and lord is Mars. I feel Jupiter/Mars can give you progeny.
Importantly Mars is placed in saptansha chart of your horoscope. Transit of Saturn and Jupiter will support this period.
Hence 2016 can be a good period for you for the purpose of Progeny.

mathur_dinesh

Scorpio rules children for you. Mars and Ketu are together in the chart. Ketu is in a constellation of Saturn and it is obstructive. It is therefore creating obstruction in your having children. As Jupiter is also in a constellation of Ketu the tendency to create obstruction is present in Jupiter as well. It is in sambandha with the Moon in the navamsha chart. The latter is in a constellation of Mars which rules Scorpio. Therefore on the whole Jupiter should give children after some delay in its major-period which lasts till September 2019.
The sub-period of the Moon is highly favourable. It is in a constellation of Mars and it also receives its aspect. But the Moon is debilitated in the navamsha chart and lacks strength. It is a watery planet and it is placed in Scorpio sign which too is watery. Therefore this is a favourable time starting from January 2015 and ending in May 2016.
Mars is in a watery sign and it is a fiery planet. There is a tatwa (element) maladjustment as water and fire are antagonistic. The sub-period of Mars may not give a child.
Rahu is in sambandha with Venus. Venus is in a constellation of Mars. Rahu receives mutual aspect from Mars. It is thus related to the fifth house from major-period planet Jupiter. Saturn is in its constellation.
Therefore birth of a child between 14/April/2017 and 7/Sept/2019 appears probable.

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Scorpio rules children for you. Mars and Ketu are together in the chart. Ketu is in a constellation of Saturn and it is obstructive. It is therefore creating obstruction in your having children. As Jupiter is also in a constellation of Ketu the tendency to create obstruction is present in Jupiter as well. It is in sambandha with the Moon in the navamsha chart. The latter is in a constellation of Mars which rules Scorpio. Therefore on the whole Jupiter should give children after some delay in its major-period which lasts till September 2019.
The sub-period of the Moon is highly favourable. It is in a constellation of Mars and it also receives its aspect. But the Moon is debilitated in the navamsha chart and lacks strength. It is a watery planet and it is placed in Scorpio sign which too is watery. Therefore this is a favourable time starting from January 2015 and ending in May 2016.
Mars is in a watery sign and it is a fiery planet. There is a tatwa (element) maladjustment as water and fire are antagonistic. The sub-period of Mars may not give a child.
Rahu is in sambandha with Venus. Venus is in a constellation of Mars. Rahu receives mutual aspect from Mars. It is thus related to the fifth house from major-period planet Jupiter. Saturn is in its constellation.
Therefore birth of a child between 14/April/2017 and 7/Sept/2019 appears probable.
Great, So 2 opportunities! Thank you so much. Hope it comes true and I hope I find a partner who wants a child with me.
Have a blessed day!!