Meeting wife In entertainment Industry? *Prediction made by astrologer*

hbn_235

June 2, 1988
Chicago,IL
12:20:00 AM

I went to get my chart read by an astrologer and she studied it for a few minutes nd told me some basic things about my life. I ask her about my personal relationships in the future and she told me to not worry about relationship in this part of my life right now and said that i will meet my wife in the entertainment industry.......If thats true how can she see that by looking at my chart?

Marinka

Please post your chart - instructions for doing this are in a thread in the "READ MY CHART" section of this forum.

Zarathu

Account Closed
June 2, 1988
Chicago,IL

I went to get my chart read by an astrologer and she studied it for a few minutes and told me some basic things about my life. I ask her about my personal relationships in the future and she told me to not worry about relationship in this part of my life right now and said that i will meet my wife in the entertainment industry.......If thats true how can she see that by looking at my chart?

While you can see many of those things in your natal chart, many of these "astrologers" are more psychics than astrologers. What you are getting is a combined astrological and psychic reading. Many times they don't know where their astrology begins and their psychism ends.

hbn_235

Ok here's the chart

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_me_woman_friend_1_hp.75856.21739.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_me_woman_friend_1_hp.75856.21739.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 12

Marinka

June 2, 1988
Chicago,IL

I went to get my chart read by an astrologer and she studied it for a few minutes nd told me some basic things about my life. I ask her about my personal relationships in the future and she told me to not worry about relationship in this part of my life right now and said that i will meet my wife in the entertainment industry.......If thats true how can she see that by looking at my chart?

The way that they probably did it is by ---

The 7th house is house of committed relationships and if you count houses, the 6th of the 7th is your 12th. The 6th being work and from the 7th, your significant other. The ruler of the 12th which is Saturn is in the 5th from the 7th or your 11th house. The 5th from the 7th is the house of entertainment, children. Hence, what your significant other would be doing typically in their day-to-day work activities would involve children/entertainment.

I can't say for certain that this method was used but, it fits. I'm also not saying that I would interpret it this way.

hbn_235

The way that they probably did it is by ---

The 7th house is house of committed relationships and if you count houses, the 6th of the 7th is your 12th. The 6th being work and from the 7th, your significant other. The ruler of the 12th which is Saturn is in the 5th from the 7th or your 11th house. The 5th from the 7th is the house of entertainment, children. Hence, what your significant other would be doing typically in their day-to-day work activities would involve children/entertainment.

I can't say for certain that this method was used but, it fits. I'm also not saying that I would interpret it this way.

Yes thank you so much I understand how you explain but still a little confused lol its like skipping all over the chart to find a small understanding

Zarathu

Account Closed
I agree with Marinka that this is a bit of a stretch. Of course if every one know know is in the entertainment industry now, then its not much of a stretch to put that in as the person you might marry.

Marinka

Yes thank you so much I understand how you explain but still a little confused lol its like skipping all over the chart to find a small understanding

It is very confusing but, an acceptable way for an astrologer to dig out information in your chart.

So for example --

- if you want to know about the brother of your wife - the 7th house is your wife and the third from that is her brother -- so the 9th house in your chart

- if you want to know about the children of your brother - the 3rd is your brother and the 5th from that would be his children

- if you want to know about the children of your children then it is the 5th house and then 5th house from that

I have used this method quite frequently in special circumstances. For example, to look at a client's brother chart, I would need permission from the brother but, I don't need permission to look at the brother from the client's chart because in that case, we are looking at how he would impact my client. This method does not provide a great amount of detail but it can give you some insight.

hbn_235

Thank you Both....Woow thats awesome just by the method you mention seems like my brother-in-law is going to be deeply annoying or a criminal lol (9th house in Scorpio-Pluto in 9th house)