Will I marry the one I love?

starlovers96

Or will I have bad luck in love?

Attachments

• mycharrt.jpg
    mycharrt.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 20

IrinaAstrid

since your saturn is sitting with ketu in your 7th house you will marry at late age in your life - after 35 definitely so i guess with years your wisdom will increase and thus you will truly marry someone you love and who will treat you fairly. on the other hand, you have to be careful about your emotional state since your moon is in 6th house of conflicts, obstacles. be careful of backstabbing people - do not be naive. also try to prevail the constant turmoil in your mind- find ease, relax, find the middle ground and find common language with your mother since you two are (I am guessing) not in very good relations. all of these things will help you to right path of happiness but the keywords are - be thoughtful, careful and serene :)

starlovers96

since your saturn is sitting with ketu in your 7th house you will marry at late age in your life - after 35 definitely so i guess with years your wisdom will increase and thus you will truly marry someone you love and who will treat you fairly. on the other hand, you have to be careful about your emotional state since your moon is in 6th house of conflicts, obstacles. be careful of backstabbing people - do not be naive. also try to prevail the constant turmoil in your mind- find ease, relax, find the middle ground and find common language with your mother since you two are (I am guessing) not in very good relations. all of these things will help you to right path of happiness but the keywords are - be thoughtful, careful and serene :)

The relationship with my mother is not that bad, NOW, but there are many quarrels between us. But will I have no relationship till 35? So I guess I wouldnt get children :(

IrinaAstrid

@preeshuu - yes, people with saturn in 7th or aspecting the seventh house marry rather late - saturn is a slow moving planet that takes 32-35 yrs to mature so it is wise for the people to marry rather late to avoid rash decisions that are very likely to result in divorce! also people with ketu in 7th usually have tendency to be disinterested in marriage because somehow they feel they've been through that in their past life and do not wish to repeat the same process!
@starlovers96 - still work on improving relationship with your mom for she could be that inner strength that your mind often lacks due to many overthinkings and unneccessary analyses. you could have met your soulmate even now - don't mix up marriage and love - I'm saying that you ought to marry later on in life when you're wiser and more mature because of the aforementioned saturn placement! to see whether you'll have kids you really should check your saptamsa d7 chart and 5th house in general! kind regards and good luck :))

starlovers96

@preeshuu - yes, people with saturn in 7th or aspecting the seventh house marry rather late - saturn is a slow moving planet that takes 32-35 yrs to mature so it is wise for the people to marry rather late to avoid rash decisions that are very likely to result in divorce! also people with ketu in 7th usually have tendency to be disinterested in marriage because somehow they feel they've been through that in their past life and do not wish to repeat the same process!
@starlovers96 - still work on improving relationship with your mom for she could be that inner strength that your mind often lacks due to many overthinkings and unneccessary analyses. you could have met your soulmate even now - don't mix up marriage and love - I'm saying that you ought to marry later on in life when you're wiser and more mature because of the aforementioned saturn placement! to see whether you'll have kids you really should check your saptamsa d7 chart and 5th house in general! kind regards and good luck :))

Thank you I'll work on it :) how can I get my saptamsa d7 chart?

preeshuu

Hi Irina ,

I agree that saturn delays howver i am sure for good

regards.