Air signs and my chart

Saturnian

Another question by me.Why is it that I find Air signs so fascinating.Maybe not always Sun in an Air signs,but Air influenced people?
For example my 3 best friends all have Aquarius.
Like.
1st:Sagittarius sun/Cancer moon/Aquarius Rising
2nd:Aquarius sun/Capricorn moon/Taurus Rising
3rd:Taurus sun/Aquarius moon/Gemini Rising(also Venus in Gemini and this person is the one that understands me the most and that I understand the most)

I've noticed that the people I like to hang out with all have Air in their personal planets.I also find Gemini influenced people(like Ascendant or Mercury) to be what I am looking for when it comes to conversations.

Why is it when I have no Air in me?Except for maybe Saturn in Aquarius?
On the other side people with a heavy Water or Earth influence don't do it for me most of the times.When I am just so compatible with.

I know my 5th house is in Gemini and it has to do with creativity and even some attraction,but it's suppose to be the house of Fun and nothing serious.But my close friends have Air in them like I said.Also people with Gemini rising often tend to like me and I know many with that placement.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/ashe_09/Decorated%20images/chart_birth.png

My Juno also falls in Libra.

Arian Maverick

It appears you have cazimi Mercury (Mercury within 17 arc minutes of the Sun). You identify yourself strongly by your thoughts and ideas, so it makes sense that you are attracted to individuals who embody the intellectual and communicative qualities of air signs.

Arian Maverick

astro09

It appears you have cazimi Mercury (Mercury within 17 arc minutes of the Sun). You identify yourself strongly by your thoughts and ideas, so it makes sense that you are attracted to individuals who embody the intellectual and communicative qualities of air signs.

Completely agree.

iSelf

I understand the situation perfectly, Saturnian. I, for example, have absolutely no fire in my chart (plenty of Aqua and cappy, some scorpio and cancer), and I admire and relate extremely well with fire people. Although they don't make my ideal personality, I like how they shine and bring life to everything.

As for your preference for Gemini, notice your South node, it's in Gemini. This makes you a person with Gemini ''incorporated'' in yourself. This indicated maybe an influent Gemini in past lives, making you attuned to the likes.

Also, I have to congratulate you for the chart, very powerfull. :)

Saturnian

I understand the situation perfectly, Saturnian. I, for example, have absolutely no fire in my chart (plenty of Aqua and cappy, some scorpio and cancer), and I admire and relate extremely well with fire people. Although they don't make my ideal personality, I like how they shine and bring life to everything.

As for your preference for Gemini, notice your South node, it's in Gemini. This makes you a person with Gemini ''incorporated'' in yourself. This indicated maybe an influent Gemini in past lives, making you attuned to the likes.

Also, I have to congratulate you for the chart, very powerfull. :)
Thanks a lot.It crossed my mind that South Node could be the cause but wasn't so sure.I too attract many Geminis or maybe the world is just full of them.
And it's weird cause usually people with Sun/Moon/Ascendant in only Water/Earth or mixed Earth and Water don't like me that much.Which I find weird since I have Water Earth mix on those three.Well it could be that most of my planets fall in the 1st that I cannot understand these people.

iSelf

Thanks a lot.It crossed my mind that South Node could be the cause but wasn't so sure.I too attract many Geminis or maybe the world is just full of them.
And it's weird cause usually people with Sun/Moon/Ascendant in only Water/Earth or mixed Earth and Water don't like me that much.Which I find weird since I have Water Earth mix on those three.Well it could be that most of my planets fall in the 1st that I cannot understand these people.

I really don't know what to say about that, but that sure is interesting. Maybe it's because all of your chart is ruled by Saturn in Air. That gives an Aquarius vibe to all of your planets.

Saturnian

I really don't know what to say about that, but that sure is interesting. Maybe it's because all of your chart is ruled by Saturn in Air. That gives an Aquarius vibe to all of your planets.
Well that is cool.I always liked Aquarius and my closest friends have it.There's gotta be a reason,XD.
Come to think of it...I was supposed to be born an Aquarius but seems like I rushed and got out around 15 days earlier.

iSelf

Well that is cool.I always liked Aquarius and my closest friends have it.There's gotta be a reason,XD.
Come to think of it...I was supposed to be born an Aquarius but seems like I rushed and got out around 15 days earlier.
Oh no, you were supposed to be born exactly when you were :)

Saturnian

Oh no, you were supposed to be born exactly when you were :)
Yes,I know.I am just wondering...what if...you understand?But I wouldn't change who I am now even if I was given a chance to do so.
I just think that my fate will have to do with many Air influenced people.
My english teacher is a Gemini now that I think of it...hm...I am sure about my fate now.
Maybe it's cause I come from a family which is all Earth.

iSelf

Yes,I know.I am just wondering...what if...you understand?But I wouldn't change who I am now even if I was given a chance to do so.
I just think that my fate will have to do with many Air influenced people.
My english teacher is a Gemini now that I think of it...hm...I am sure about my fate now.
Maybe it's cause I come from a family which is all Earth.

Family doesn't matter much. I'm quite Earthy, and my mother is Sun\AC Gemini, and my father Sun\AC Lero.

Saturnian

Family doesn't matter much. I'm quite Earthy, and my mother is Sun\AC Gemini, and my father Sun\AC Lero.
It does matter cause thinking about it this way...
My family is very restrictive,limiting,down to earth,orderly etc. and I want to get away from it.So which is the opposite of such a thing...?Freedom loving Air signs.

iSelf

It does matter cause thinking about it this way...
My family is very restrictive,limiting,down to earth,orderly etc. and I want to get away from it.So which is the opposite of such a thing...?Freedom loving Air signs.

Ohhh yes, yes, makes sense, hmhmm.

Saturnian

Ohhh yes, yes, makes sense, hmhmm.
Oh also my N.Node in Sagittarius falls in an Air house(11th house).It's not there for nothing,XD.
The one thing I don't understand is that my chart indicates a very subjective person,yet at the moment I couldn't feel objective.The last few years I've been trying to see things from other points of views and sometimes I can't act subjective cause I can see things from other sides too.Then...that's just my way of thinking.My feelings are subjective after all.I know...it doesn't make any sense.

I can see myself around Air-Earth people and Fire-Water people.I've noticed they make the best combinations.

Arian Maverick

The one thing I don't understand is that my chart indicates a very subjective person,yet at the moment I couldn't feel objective.The last few years I've been trying to see things from other points of views and sometimes I can't act subjective cause I can see things from other sides too.Then...that's just my way of thinking.My feelings are subjective after all.I know...it doesn't make any sense.

Have you consulted your progressed chart? This tends to indicate "inner changes," rather than "outer changes" indicated by transits.

Arian Maverick

Saturnian

Have you consulted your progressed chart? This tends to indicate "inner changes," rather than "outer changes" indicated by transits.

Arian Maverick
Well...in my Progressed chart I am full of Air.
It's like this(personal planets)

Sun in Aquarius
Moon in Gemini
Mercury in Aquarius
Venus in Aquarius
Mars in Capricorn
Asc in Aquarius