Moon quincunx Pluto, in orb or too wide?

ricca91

Hi, I have Moon in Gemini and Pluto in Scorpio, some softwares and websites say it's a quincunx and others don't. The orb is 2.8º, applying. What do you think, does it count as a Moon-Pluto aspect? Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2at_riccardo.1478.47122.jpg
    astro_2at_riccardo.1478.47122.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 31

Witchyone

Hi, I have Moon in Gemini and Pluto in Scorpio, some softwares and websites say it's a quincunx and others don't. The orb is 2.8º, applying. What do you think, does it count as a Moon-Pluto aspect? Thanks!

I would count it if you feel the description fits. I generally count 3 degrees and under for any aspect, including minor aspects and even conjunctions to fixed stars. I think of it as the smaller the orb, the more likely the aspect is to be felt or seen. I rarely consider anything over 10. I usually look for orbs under 6.

greybeard

Moon is lord of the Horoskopos.
Moon is singleton east.
Moon is handle planet of a bucket pattern.

Moon stands out.

The chart suggests strong "mother issues": Cancer rising, Moon in 12th and partile square the parental 4th. Both benefics are in the 4th, with lord of 4th Mercury conjunct Pluto and in the Scorpio stellium. Moon-Pluto aspects are "mother-specific" aspects.

Pluto is, at the least, co-ruler of Scorpio. Why would we ignore an aspect from one chart power to another? Notice how Scorpio (Mars, Pluto) disposes all planets below the horizon plus Moon. Saturn, in the Scorpionic 8th, disposes the planets above the horizon in the west.

Moon dominates this chart from many points of view. I would learn everything I could about her.

Last edited: