star7

Heroin. 5 months clean.16 yrs old.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_63_relapse_hp.15886.16508.gif
    astro_w2gw_63_relapse_hp.15886.16508.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

star7

Chart loaded.Daughter is coming home from rehab in 2 weeks, I fear she will relapse. Thank you.
Star

star7

Should I of asked this question with her chart?
I am prepared to expect the best, but realistic enough to know to prepare for the worst.
Thank you,
Star

Marinka

The ascendant is very early and might be indicating that the situation is not quite ripe for the question but, in this case ... I think it is because the question is too open-ended. There is no time-limit. If you a similar question again, maybe limit the question to 6 months or a year ..

Your child is the 5th which is ruled by Leo/sun (I use whole sign) and it is in the child's 12th ... house of undoing. This would not be a good indication of success as I would expect that there are demons that originally caused the addiction and maybe they have not been dealt with yet.

Sun looks to square Uranus (I use all the planets) which is the ruler of the child's 7th - indicating possible legal/relationship issues. At first glance, I would expect that the significant other may not be a good influence.

Sun moves to square Mars which would be you .. expect tensions and rebellion against you. Also, her 4th has Saturn in it which would denote restrictions and while this would be in her 4th house, Sun moves to trine Saturn which would indicate a need for a structured environment.

Lastly, Sun moves to conjunct Jupiter which rules her 5th and could indicate a positive influence in her life of a new boyfriend or maybe a creative endeavor. Maybe best to nurture a creative outlet.

There is much more on the steps given by the moon but, not enough time to delve further.

edited to add .. forgot to mention that Saturn rules the child's 6th house - could be a need to focus on health/well-being. Exercise might be a good outlet. You didn't mention if there will be therapy (therapist) to follow the rehab ....

Last edited:

kimbermoon

With respect, I would beg to differ from your suggestion that Astrology is all about Prediction...that to me sounds very self limiting. We would fare better by looking at the study as providing the keys to greater self-understanding and insight. Just my opinion of course, but to me prediction more often leads to self-prophecy and setting ourselves up for disaster. Remember that thoughts are things, and perhaps even our catastrophes, as well as our triumphs, are already embedded in the psyche. Perhaps prediction is more about unreliable 'suggestion':pinched:

katydid

Should I of asked this question with her chart?
I am prepared to expect the best, but realistic enough to know to prepare for the worst.
Thank you,
Star

OK, so as mentioned above, your daughter, the Sun, moves to square Mars. That is often conflict and struggle, but it can also be motivation and progress, through determination and will power.

So maybe you could use these next 2 weeks to work through your own inner angst/anger/resentment about this disappointing situation. :innocent: You don't want her to feed upon your doubts and fears about her ability to stay clean.

You cannot keep her sober, that is up to her. But you can do your best to be supportive and positive, as she tries to navigate these hurdles to sobriety.

Look at the chart you pinned on the wall here---it says RELAPSE at the top---<<< Like a self fulfilling prophecy. Maybe that is what needs to change before she returns home. Your attitude and belief in her may be lacking because of past behaviours, etc.Let it go.

Remember, she has spent 6 months getting clean and clearing out those feelings of failure and hopelessness. NOW you need to do the same thing within yourself .

SAGE the home and all the dark corners , light white or yellow candles with strong citrus scents, open the windows, play classical music loud.

Last edited:

star7

Surprised to find replies today from a 5 year old post.
Update: My daughter did not relapse and I feel positive she will not ever use heroin again. However, she is aware and still struggles with her addictive personality. Cannabis is her drug of choice. I am very proud of the young woman she has become. She is a wonderful mother to my one year old granddaughter and started her first semester of college last week. Letting go and establishing firm boundaries with an addict you love is heartbreaking beyond words.There is always hope....

Last edited: