Everything going wrong last 2 years

Karenstars

I watch my sister fall deep into depression. I would like to know if things are to turn around anytime soon for her
She divorced, lost job and closest friends moved away
Would someone please review her chart to see if her life will turn around?
8:06 am. New Brunswick NJ
30 Nov 1969

ashriia

Did things beginning changing in her life before Dec 2017?-- was it the end of 2016?

I'm thinking it might be due to saturn transiting her first house that brought in changes. And if so saturn will exit her 1st house in 2020. This transit can be hard at first, but its a great time to focus on her body and diet- and become more serious about taking care of herself. She can lose weight very easily during this period also. I don't think the depression will last, once she begins making changes to improve her self confidence and life. The depression is the catalyst forcing her to make changes to have a life more in line with what she truly desires.

mathur_dinesh

She has been in the sub-period of Jupiter in the major-period of Mars till the end of December/2018. Mars is exalted in the third house but Jupiter occupies the twelfth house in an inimical sign and has aspect of Saturn and Rahu. Jupiter also owns the second and fifth houses. The sub-period of such Jupiter produces effects that you have described.
She is now in the sub-period of Saturn till February/2020. Saturn is debilitated in the chart in the sixth house. This too is an unsatisfactory period. She should carefully look after her health and finances.
The period after February/2020 will be good.