Saturn Maha Dasa with Saturn Exalted

HeyPlayGirl

Hi all

This will be my last post for a while I promise :)
Sept 18,1984 @ 09:48am in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA

The times I’ve gotten a Vedic reading the astrologers mention my upcoming Saturn Maha Dasa which starts next year.
However, no one can agree on how it’ll affect me.

Some claim since Saturn is exalted it’ll be an amazing time with love and money and job success and family success.

Whereas many others say it’ll be very mediocre with only slightly positive results/negative results due to house afflictions and planet afflictions and my weak Lagna lord and weak Saturn lord.(both Venus)

I’m really confused, what do the astrologers on this forum feel?

Thank you for all the help lately

I Really don’t know if I should look forward to Saturn MD or dread it?

mathur_dinesh

Varahmihir in Brihat Jatak says that Saturn in the ascendant will give good results only when it occupies Libra, a sign of Jupiter or one of its own sign. So fundamentally Saturn in Libra should give good results. There are two shortcomings-(i) Saturn is in a constellation of Rahu which is placed in the eighth house from the ascendant; and (ii) Saturn is placed in the sign of Venus which is debilitated in the twelfth house from the ascendant.
Therefore there is no ambiguity. Saturn will inherently give good results as it is a yogakaraka planet for your chart but it will also cause changes, separations and sudden developments during its major-period starting from 2/September/2019.

HeyPlayGirl

Varahmihir in Brihat Jatak says that Saturn in the ascendant will give good results only when it occupies Libra, a sign of Jupiter or one of its own sign. So fundamentally Saturn in Libra should give good results. There are two shortcomings-(i) Saturn is in a constellation of Rahu which is placed in the eighth house from the ascendant; and (ii) Saturn is placed in the sign of Venus which is debilitated in the twelfth house from the ascendant.
Therefore there is no ambiguity. Saturn will inherently give good results as it is a yogakaraka planet for your chart but it will also cause changes, separations and sudden developments during its major-period starting from 2/September/2019.
I really respect the readings you’ve given me in the past so thank you for this. I appreciate it

Virinchi

Saturn results are heavily influenced by Rahu in 8th H (As SAT in swati nakshatra).
No matter how good saturn is, you will remain with dissatisfaction

HeyPlayGirl

since Saturn (4th lord) is influenced by Rahu is there any chance to stay living abroad since Rahu represents foreign things?

Just wondering if it could work like that
Please don’t get angry if I’m wrong

Virinchi

It Should... But in your case, its in 8H, which is 12th to 9H.
So it can make you return to your birth country/place. Also saturn signifies 1,4,5 H where 4 is your home and 1,5 do not indicate foreign stay (not atleast for longer time)
Sublord is Mars (in 2H, owning 2 & 7H), which wants you to live with family (existing one or form a new one through marriage.
As 7 sublord is Mars, he will pickup fights quickly

muchacho

since Saturn (4th lord) is influenced by Rahu is there any chance to stay living abroad since Rahu represents foreign things?

Just wondering if it could work like that
Please don’t get angry if I’m wrong
In the Rasi chart your Moon is in the 9th, in the Navamsa your Moon rules the 9th. So I think you shouldn't worry about not being able to live abroad. :wink:

RishiRahul

Hi all

The times I’ve gotten a Vedic reading the astrologers mention my upcoming Saturn Maha Dasa which starts next year.

Some claim since Saturn is exalted it’ll be an amazing time with love and money and job success and family success.

Whereas many others say it’ll be very mediocre with only slightly positive results/negative results due to house afflictions and planet afflictions and my weak Lagna lord and weak Saturn lord.(both Venus)

Hello,

For your Lagna Saturn is a yogakaraka, so it helps streamline your life, which feels difficult like 'who moved my cheese' at first.

Because it changes you from becoming a rolling stone, being more after experiment and or excitement, rather than 'Stability' into pursuing a life having importance to family/loved ones is the problem.

Saturn being in the constellation of Rahu in the the. house show unrealistic desires cause disturbance towards relationships and its sensual outcomes.

Since the last quarter 2017 you are moving away sharply from your previous desire for becomes independent/focussed to a life of 'lack of focus' and unorthodox lifestyle.

The onset of Saturn dasa, will at first bring out your such inner desires, as mentioned above, and then streamline your inner being into accepting domesticity as your prime/realistic need in life.

You may react to this, at first, but will understand through time.

At present since Sept 2017 you're life may have gone slow and are feeling somewhat helpless.

RishiRahul

HeyPlayGirl

Hello,

For your Lagna Saturn is a yogakaraka, so it helps streamline your life, which feels difficult like 'who moved my cheese' at first.

Because it changes you from becoming a rolling stone, being more after experiment and or excitement, rather than 'Stability' into pursuing a life having importance to family/loved ones is the problem.

Saturn being in the constellation of Rahu in the the. house show unrealistic desires cause disturbance towards relationships and its sensual outcomes.

Since the last quarter 2017 you are moving away sharply from your previous desire for becomes independent/focussed to a life of 'lack of focus' and unorthodox lifestyle.

The onset of Saturn dasa, will at first bring out your such inner desires, as mentioned above, and then streamline your inner being into accepting domesticity as your prime/realistic need in life.

At present since Sept 2017 you're life may have gone slow and are feeling somewhat helpless.

RishiRahul

Hello,thanks for this analysis. It’s a bit confusing though. I’m not sure about it. Thank you for your time though

Hello,

RishiRahul

Interesting. But isn't Rahu like Saturn in Vedic Astrology? So will it still hurt shani if Rahu's star is involved?

Whoam1

Hi all

I cannot speak in terms of strictly Vedic astrology as I have only really studied the atmakaraka and svamsha amongst some other odds and ends in the Vedic system. I can say that I have a cosmic trine, a Saturn-Sun-Moon aspect (Note that Saturn is the only aspect to my sun) so I will be speaking with some personal experience.

Saturn in Tula is exalted, it is in the most Saturnie place in the entire zodiac (21 degrees in Sidreal Tula is the most exalted place for Saturn, about 0 degrees Tula in tropical). Therfore considering Venus its ruler is backwards thinking, if Saturn is in its ststrongest place, why does it have a ruler?

Note that Saturn in Tula is sincere, witty, and family oriented. I belive that if you are at good standing with Saturn, even if it turns out to be malfific, you will be able to hold your own. Saturn is a Planet of work, if you make it work it will help you succeeded no matter what. It will only be mediocre if you expect results from it and put in no effort.

Watch for mental issues in the upcoming year, Saturn itsekf is sick in the head, the people under it's rule can be subject to this too.

HeyPlayGirl

I cannot speak in terms of strictly Vedic astrology as I have only really studied the atmakaraka and svamsha amongst some other odds and ends in the Vedic system. I can say that I have a cosmic trine, a Saturn-Sun-Moon aspect (Note that Saturn is the only aspect to my sun) so I will be speaking with some personal experience.

Saturn in Tula is exalted, it is in the most Saturnie place in the entire zodiac (21 degrees in Sidreal Tula is the most exalted place for Saturn, about 0 degrees Tula in tropical). Therfore considering Venus its ruler is backwards thinking, if Saturn is in its ststrongest place, why does it have a ruler?

Note that Saturn in Tula is sincere, witty, and family oriented. I belive that if you are at good standing with Saturn, even if it turns out to be malfific, you will be able to hold your own. Saturn is a Planet of work, if you make it work it will help you succeeded no matter what. It will only be mediocre if you expect results from it and put in no effort.

Watch for mental issues in the upcoming year, Saturn itsekf is sick in the head, the people under it's rule can be subject to this too.
Is my Saturn 21 degrees? Thanks a lot for your reading :)

Whoam1

You Saturn is at 18 degrees which is really close to the most Saturn place in the entire zodiac. You have Jupiter in Saggitarius and Mars in Scorpio, on top of your exalted Saturn (Also exalted Orunos if you use outer planets). Very pure energy in your chart. Your Saturn is unaspected if you don't use minor aspects, which is even more freeing to it.

HeyPlayGirl

You Saturn is at 18 degrees which is really close to the most Saturn place in the entire zodiac. You have Jupiter in Saggitarius and Mars in Scorpio, on top of your exalted Saturn (Also exalted Orunos if you use outer planets). Very pure energy in your chart. Your Saturn is unaspected if you don't use minor aspects, which is even more freeing to it.

Very cool thanks a lot :)