Is it as bad as it looks?

CapSunAquMoon

My first Thread but by the looks of my chart finding this forum was pretty inevitable :andy: . Please tell me you've seen worse :smile:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 7.52.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 7.52.34 PM.png
    118 KB · Views: 38

Slenkar

Wow

The effect of planets in the second and tenth houses are pretty obvious.

But twelfth is kinda mysterious.

Do you suffer from isolation or drug usage for example?

CapSunAquMoon

I would say yes to isolation but my 11th house has always kept me to be apart of organizations and have groups of friends. But none on a personal level, I never had a very personal relationship, not with parents, romantically or with friends. I don't do drug, smoked a little weed but it wasn't for me. I do drink alot, but that's going away to college for you.

Osamenor

Staff member
Twelfth house is one of the hardest houses to decipher (the other is eighth). Traditional astrology assigns it some very bad meanings: confinement, illness, exile, isolation, undoing, catastrophe. That just skates around the edge of what it is.

The twelfth house is the house of transcendence. Most people stick to the material world all the time and don't seek out transcendent experiences. The result is that the only way anything transcendent happens to them is if they're forcibly taken out of the world, such as by imprisonment or illness or some other form of isolation. Addiction is also included as a twelfth house indicator because that's a way to escape the world. It's still not the core meaning of twelfth house, though, just something that can happen there.

The twelfth house is also the home of the collective unconscious, of collective inheritance--while eighth house indicates inheritances from spouses, parents, or other relatives you actually knew, twelfth house indicates the greater heritage, ancestors who died before you were born, universal truths and meanings. People with packed twelfth houses are often very good at manifesting archetypes that everyone can relate to. Lots of famous actors and politicians and other such figures have packed twelfth houses. Some examples off the top of my head: Madonna, Charlize Theron, Barack Obama.

If you have any interest in political leadership, you'd probably be well suited to it. Capricorn and Aquarius and eleventh house are great placements for a leader who captures the public's eye and puts forth the public's ideals, and twelfth house gives you great ability to appeal to the collective unconscious. Or, if you're interested in acting or singing or anything like that, you might do very well in that.

CapSunAquMoon

Twelfth house is one of the hardest houses to decipher (the other is eighth). Traditional astrology assigns it some very bad meanings: confinement, illness, exile, isolation, undoing, catastrophe. That just skates around the edge of what it is.

The twelfth house is the house of transcendence. Most people stick to the material world all the time and don't seek out transcendent experiences. The result is that the only way anything transcendent happens to them is if they're forcibly taken out of the world, such as by imprisonment or illness or some other form of isolation. Addiction is also included as a twelfth house indicator because that's a way to escape the world. It's still not the core meaning of twelfth house, though, just something that can happen there.

The twelfth house is also the home of the collective unconscious, of collective inheritance--while eighth house indicates inheritances from spouses, parents, or other relatives you actually knew, twelfth house indicates the greater heritage, ancestors who died before you were born, universal truths and meanings. People with packed twelfth houses are often very good at manifesting archetypes that everyone can relate to. Lots of famous actors and politicians and other such figures have packed twelfth houses. Some examples off the top of my head: Madonna, Charlize Theron, Barack Obama.

If you have any interest in political leadership, you'd probably be well suited to it. Capricorn and Aquarius and eleventh house are great placements for a leader who captures the public's eye and puts forth the public's ideals, and twelfth house gives you great ability to appeal to the collective unconscious. Or, if you're interested in acting or singing or anything like that, you might do very well in that.

Okay thanks for that interpretation. Seems a lot more reasonable.

conspiracy theorist

With most of your personal planets + your asc in the signs of Capricorn & Aquarius you are most definitely a saturnine person. The ruler of all these planets is a dignified saturn in capricorn conjunct the sun and placed in the 12th house, saturn's joy. As this is a diurnal chart Saturn behaves well. What this means for you is that you are seen as serious, reserved and probably a bit authoritative as well. People respect you and see you as competent and grounded, and are likely to put a lot of responsibility on you. But as saturn has a fundamentally solitary nature he is not very personable and this may lead others to believe that you have no desire to connect on that deep intimate level that you crave.

This is not the whole of the story as you have both moon and venus in aquarius, the sign on your ascendant and venus is also very close to the ascending degree. This shows that you are a person who actually wants emotional connection and love as these assume importance in your life due to their position in the first sign. You want to be Venusian but Saturn doesn't allow you to be breezy and easy going. With this prominent contradiction it is no wonder you see your chart as bad.

What I find interesting is that mars of yours, he isn't in very good shape. He is in his detriment in Taurus, out-of-sect, on the 29th degree and angular at the IC so has ability to act. He has a connection to your 3rd house(neighbourhood), 4th(father, early childhood) and 10th (mother). If I am reading it right it would seem that you grew up in a violent environment and you never felt all that safe. Due to this you placed barriers around yourself in order to cope and Saturn is an expert when it comes to erecting walls. These experiences shaped you into who you are today as the mars' dispositor is venus on the asc.

The 5th house of entertainment and romance is in gemini. Ruler mercury is placed in the 11th house. You find organizations and groups to be a fulfilling and entertaining experience and it is also in these places that you will be most likely to find romantic relationships. You say you are a part of some organizations so you should be a bit more attentive of the people who you interact with, you might see someone you like.

As the descendant sign is leo with jupiter not too far from the dsc degree the people that you tend to attract would be vibrant and jovial in nature. These people act as a great counter balance to the more serious nature that you possess. These are the peeps who wanna see you smile and brighten up your day. You should let them.

What I suggest is you accept yourself for who you are and make the most of your intrinsic qualities. There are folks with worse charts who are blazing trails in the world and others with so called great charts whose lives are in shambles. Embrace your Saturn and Venus and find the mixture that will be most beneficial to you.

rahu

Banned
just a note ,with the sun/Saturn conjunction conjunct your node and the moon/Uranus midpoint conjunct your node, you have a classic bipolar aspect. this also bodes that your parents have broken up or ARE NOT REALLYCOMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER.

rahu

CapSunAquMoon

With most of your personal planets + your asc in the signs of Capricorn & Aquarius you are most definitely a saturnine person. The ruler of all these planets is a dignified saturn in capricorn conjunct the sun and placed in the 12th house, saturn's joy. As this is a diurnal chart Saturn behaves well. What this means for you is that you are seen as serious, reserved and probably a bit authoritative as well. People respect you and see you as competent and grounded, and are likely to put a lot of responsibility on you. But as saturn has a fundamentally solitary nature he is not very personable and this may lead others to believe that you have no desire to connect on that deep intimate level that you crave.

This is not the whole of the story as you have both moon and venus in aquarius, the sign on your ascendant and venus is also very close to the ascending degree. This shows that you are a person who actually wants emotional connection and love as these assume importance in your life due to their position in the first sign. You want to be Venusian but Saturn doesn't allow you to be breezy and easy going. With this prominent contradiction it is no wonder you see your chart as bad.

What I find interesting is that mars of yours, he isn't in very good shape. He is in his detriment in Taurus, out-of-sect, on the 29th degree and angular at the IC so has ability to act. He has a connection to your 3rd house(neighbourhood), 4th(father, early childhood) and 10th (mother). If I am reading it right it would seem that you grew up in a violent environment and you never felt all that safe. Due to this you placed barriers around yourself in order to cope and Saturn is an expert when it comes to erecting walls. These experiences shaped you into who you are today as the mars' dispositor is venus on the asc.

The 5th house of entertainment and romance is in gemini. Ruler mercury is placed in the 11th house. You find organizations and groups to be a fulfilling and entertaining experience and it is also in these places that you will be most likely to find romantic relationships. You say you are a part of some organizations so you should be a bit more attentive of the people who you interact with, you might see someone you like.

As the descendant sign is leo with jupiter not too far from the dsc degree the people that you tend to attract would be vibrant and jovial in nature. These people act as a great counter balance to the more serious nature that you possess. These are the peeps who wanna see you smile and brighten up your day. You should let them.

What I suggest is you accept yourself for who you are and make the most of your intrinsic qualities. There are folks with worse charts who are blazing trails in the world and others with so called great charts whose lives are in shambles. Embrace your Saturn and Venus and find the mixture that will be most beneficial to you.

Wow this was an excellent interpretation. And you are right about my Mars in the 4th house. My father was abusive towards me as a child and I grew up very afraid of him. I think my biggest concerns in life now is finding love and a career. What do you think is the best career direction? I went to school for Mass Media and my dream was to work in the entertainment field doing Public Relations. But I feel like I'm being forced into the social work field and working with children. Which is okay but not my dream job.

CapSunAquMoon

just a note ,with the sun/Saturn conjunction conjunct your node and the moon/Uranus midpoint conjunct your node, you have a classic bipolar aspect. this also bodes that your parents have broken up or ARE NOT REALLYCOMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER.

rahu

My parents are married over 20years and they're pretty compatible. My dad is an Aquarius Sun Scorpio Moon and my Mom is an Leo Sun Virgo Moon.

conspiracy theorist

Wow this was an excellent interpretation. And you are right about my Mars in the 4th house. My father was abusive towards me as a child and I grew up very afraid of him. I think my biggest concerns in life now is finding love and a career. What do you think is the best career direction? I went to school for Mass Media and my dream was to work in the entertainment field doing Public Relations. But I feel like I'm being forced into the social work field and working with children. Which is okay but not my dream job.

Why do you feel forced into doing social work?

Regarding the public relations I can see why you would be attracted to it. Public relations is all about the spreading of information between your organization and the public which is pretty descriptive of mercury and Venus. Mercury is the most elevated personal planet in the chart. The strength of your venus shows me your interest in the entertainment field as well.

Have you tried summer programs/ part time work at the various media houses in your country? An internship could give you the chance to prove yourself and matriculate into your chosen career path.

CapSunAquMoon

Why do you feel forced into doing social work?

Regarding the public relations I can see why you would be attracted to it. Public relations is all about the spreading of information between your organization and the public which is pretty descriptive of mercury and Venus. Mercury is the most elevated personal planet in the chart. The strength of your venus shows me your interest in the entertainment field as well.

Have you tried summer programs/ part time work at the various media houses in your country? An internship could give you the chance to prove yourself and matriculate into your chosen career path.

I say that because ever since I started working ( age 14) I have always been offered jobs doing community work and working with children, even without applying to those positions, like 70% of my work experience. I've actually never really had to apply to jobs, I always knew someone who could help me. But yea I have looked into internship , I've done some in the past also, Radio and TV. I feel like I was on an unstoppable path until about June 2014, ever since then I've been hit with all kinds of random hardship ( mostly financial). I know Uranus has been transiting my 2nd house for a while and can cause that but I'm not sure how to get back on track with life.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 8.05.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 8.05.46 AM.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 19