Wed in secret

anjelik

One of my friends at work just revealed to me that she secretly married her boyfriend in October. She knows I am into astrology and asked me if I could see it in her chart. The only conjunction that I see is a double whammy between natal and transiting Venus and Neptune. Does this indicate something negative regarding the union? I knew Mercury was Rx during this time, but I have read that for a second marriage this is not necessarily a bad thing (this would be his 2nd marriage). I notice that both Saturn (her father) and the Moon (her mother) are both squaring Mercury, which happens to rule her descendant. The reason she wed in secrecy is because her parents are not accepting of her relationship due to cultural differences.

Can anyone else add additional information? I removed her personal information for privacy purposes (so her DOB and place of birth is not included).

Attachments

• E Wedding Transits.jpg
    E Wedding Transits.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 15

mdinaz

TR Neptune is conjunct Venus and TR Chiron conjunct Sun, both in 3rd house. I think those two alone indicate some sort of event where secrecy in love and hurt/shame is involved and this is not being communicated well. TR Mercury is conjunct the 12th house cusp so again something communicative being hidden. TR Uranus in the 4th house and square the DSC close - a common indicator of both marriage and divorce or separation. If I didn't know anything about this person at all I could conclude either one - a secretive union or a secretive dissolution.

Frisiangal

Does your friend have reason to be concerned regarding her marriage?

Using an ephemeris, it isn't hard to pick out the date of birth (although not time) and mentally progress the planets to coincide with the year 2013-2014. By doing so, there is a secondary progressed stellium conjunction between Sun,Venus and Mars on 12*-13* Aries in the 4th house. The stellium does not make any direct aspect in the natal chart, yet is on the natal Sun-Chiron midpoint.
Sun is ruler 9th house, that has foreign, cultural, belief associations. Venus and Mars rule 11th and 5th houses, associated with platonic versus love relationships, as well as 6th and possible 12th house.

During 2013, sec.progr. Moon, ruler 8th house, has worked its way through Pisces, where it has picked up on natal Sun, Venus and Mars!
8th house and Scorpio are both associated with 'secrecy';12th house with 'behind the scenes' activity.

Transiting Uranus and Pluto had completed their aspects to natal Jupiter-Saturn when tr. Neptune conjoined natal Venus. Neptune always makes me wonder about 'ulterior motives' and whether circumstances are as clear as they are given to be.
Transits Uranus and Pluto as part of the transiting grand cross in the cardinal signs will activate the sec. progressed stellium during April. Major, perhaps as yet unexpected changes, which can hardly go unnoticed, especially with sec.progr.Moon crossing I.C. and squaring natal Neptune, modern ruler 4th house.