Exposé this work secret!!!

Lion o ness

I'm asking about this guy at work.. I have noooo romantic interest in him, what's so ever..
But something odd is going on, I think there is a secret going on about him..

He is a manager, I am also a manger but for a different department...
He is in a higher position than myself, but he's not my boss..
I do not report to him in any way... Our two departments do work together in a team effort.. So we have daily contact... I actually can't stand the guy..
I will call him ah. (A hole..lol)

I'm thinking he's my h6 ruler, Jupiter... But I'm not sure...

Ok here's the story..
He worked on Monday and tues.. Today on Wed.. I was asked to go to a meeting with some people doing so research from hq.

The meeting was in ah office, he wasn't there.. His boss was there..
I was the only female, they said for me to go ahead and still in his chair, behind the desk....
While I was sitting at the desk, I notice the top of the desk was completely empty... Nothing but a of screen was on the desk, no pen, np paper, no stabler... Not even the mouse for the computer..
Nothing at all only the screen.. The office/desk looked vacant.. Like an empty office.
His laptop was gone, but the company takes possession of things like that for security.
I asked where is ah, his boss said oooo he's gone for 2 weeks for the coast guard reserve.
(Ah is in the coast guard reserve)
I said wow, he leaves the desk clear doesn't he...I'm said I'm highly suspicious.
Everyone just laughed..
We continued on with the meeting..

So I suspicious if he really did go or not, I've never seen anyone clean their desk like that, when going on vacation or anything else..

Also he's a bragger, he always tells everyone, I won't be in next week going to do my reserve time...
Also, there isn't an out of office reply when I sent him an email.

It just doesn't fit...
I'm wondering if he got fired or suspended... Is he really at the coast guard reserve.
The reason I ask, is cuz there has been numerous complaints about him.. He's truly the most disliked person there...

So what do you think???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 21

Lion o ness

I will update in 2weeks or if something else comes out..

Lookin at the chart..

I'm Venus, I believe he is Jupiter..
He's in his h4
He is applying to mars his h9 ruler, he's also applying to Saturn. (Work, duties)

Moon just changed into a new sign, he's not aspecting the moon..

I'm thinking since he's in his h9 and also aspects the ruler is that he is out of town for the coast guard...

I'm not sure what house coast guard reserve rules..

aquarius7000

Hi,

First and foremost, and no malice intended, but Saturn in the querent's own house = chart's 1st may be indicative of some mischievousness or spitefulness on the querent part, that is that there is no real/good concern for the quesited. This is simply the Horary delineation of Saturn in the first house, in the context of all that has been narrated. Not sure if, on that basis, it is even ethical for me to read the chart. Hmm..

We can take the quesited to be just the other person, so the 7th house, which would make him Mars. Mars is heavily debilated in Tau and combust. Also, Uranus (some unexpected change) is too angular in the 7th to be ignored. Mars in his 2nd house could mean that he was offered some money and asked to leave.

If we take him to be just a co-worker of the querent, we can look at the chart's 6th house. He then is Jup via Pisces, which is also in detriment. Whatever has happened seems to not be to his favour, or, at least, he is not doing well.

The Moon has just changed signs, so we can expect that there has been some change. Since the Moon has left its sign of dignity, the change again is not so good.
Btw, none of his two tried significators, Jup or Mars, is applying to Saturn.

:)AQ7

Lion o ness

Thanks aqua..

Yes, I'll be honest I don't really like the guy... You would have to work with him to understand...
He's lowered moral so much, 20yr employees are leaving cuz they don't want to work with him..l

I do feel bad, but at the same time why make it a secret... When other mgrs get fired, it's no secret.. Everyone knows within 5 mins...
It's just really weird.. I think I'm the only one picking up on it..

Idk... There's something else going on here...

Yes I'm being noisy :andy: but I'm suspicious because if the way it's being done... Trust me its not the "normal way"

If they would say hey ah isn't with us anymore, I wouldn't have given it a second thought..
It's the secrecy behind it...

Lion o ness

Update:

This was posted back in may..
He did return to work after that week...
But he rarely worked or was seen... Idk what exactly was going on...

But there was so many issues between him and his employees, that upper management took notice, he was terminated this week.