I deal with the following:

Astraea
Hygeia
Chiron
Ceres
Juno
Pallas
Vesta

If you have questions about any of these feel free to PM or post.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Re: Thread to argue about lesser pieces of space rock

I have deleted a number of postings, as they were obvious provocation, intention to goad, and the responses back. The title of the thread had a negative connotation about space items. That may be part of the trouble. Continuous posting of the same questions and provoking is considered trolling and will not be tolerated on the forum. I suggest continuing on the thread if you feel you have something to contribute (here I will add to it, I always add Astroid 4666 to any of my synastry readings {Dietz} and interesting patterns have shown up in involving Moons or NN) If someone feels it is a waste of time, do not respond to the thread, as it is annoying to read, I don't believe in it prove it, over and over... move on! Please refer back to the forum rules if there are any questions.

Please notice, I am changing the title of the thread by substituting the word TALK for argue.... as it is asking for members to disregard our forum rules

Last edited:

dr. farr

Re: Thread to argue about lesser pieces of space rock

I have long considered Lilith (the asteroid, the Lilith with the crescent Moon glyph) an at least moderate horoscopic factor, and have come to regard it as a kind of "mini South Node" in its influence.

Zarathu

Account Closed
My notes put the following characteristics on the Asteroid Lilith:

Competiition; selection & rejection; decisions (regarding angle or aspects;) divided loyalties; favoritism; gender stereotypes; use of sex or rejection for dominance.

The Waldemath Dark Moon Lilith is quite a bit more inimical according to Ivy Goldstein Jacobson. I wish she had lived long enough to get a handle on the many asteroids that showed up after her death.

Last edited:

dr. farr

"My" Lilith might not be the asteroid at all-see my notes in the "Lilith Transit" thread.
Update: yes it is NOT asteroid 1181, but rather it is the Dark Moon Lilith

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I'm a person who extendedly use both asteroids and dwarf planets, so that's okay, RU

The majority of asteroids originate from
the main
asteroid belt located between Mars & Jupiter
&
NASA's current asteroid count is over 1 million

and you said your age is fourteen - so plenty time to learn over 1 million asteroids :)

FraterAC

I've been watching the minor planet, TNO, Eris for some time. Eris is approximately the same size and mass as Pluto although very much further out and much more irregular in its orbit. Eris has been in Aries for 100 years.
Below, notice transiting Eris is partile the natal placement of Saturn in the 8th house for Marie Antoinette, Queen of France, the day she was executed.

1691522634261.jpeg

FraterAC

To continue with Eris, note Eris is in opposition to the Sun and Mercury the day the Bastille was stormed, partile square Neptune (within 12'), and within 3 degrees sesquiquadrate Mars.
1691528681959.jpeg

FraterAC

Also notable is the position of Eris in the chart of the totally unprovoked and ill-fated invasion of Ukraine by the RF. Eris is square Venus, Mars and Pluto, and sesquiquadrate the Moon and semisquare the Sun.

1691530053853.jpeg

FraterAC

I've been watching the minor planet, TNO, Eris for some time. Eris is approximately the same size and mass as Pluto although very much further out and much more irregular in its orbit. Eris has been in Aries for 100 years.
Below, notice transiting Eris is partile the natal placement of Saturn in the 8th house for Marie Antoinette, Queen of France, the day she was executed.

View attachment 105424
One might also take the transiting position of the Sun as indicating this was not going to be the best day for the Queen (peace be upon her).