Never asked for a general reading before, so here I am!

Doodleloo

Can't recall a time I asked for a general reading on my chart, so I thought I'd throw my chart in the ring and see what I get (which is hopefully something). :lol:

Attachments

• My Chart.jpg
    My Chart.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 50

RisingSag

Ive looked at your chart briefly, and I have to say I love your libra rising and cancer moon/venus conjunction in the 9th house. I wonder if your like a monarch butterfly, beautiful and one thats natural migration path is thousands of miles. Your north node is in libra in the 12th house.
Bruno Mars has a Libra sun and Pisces moon, I'm sure you have the same sweet energy.

I think that theres a trap you need to dodge though and its your saturn conjunct sixth house. The whole nine to five rat race isnt your thing. Im also really hoping your health wont hold you back either. I hope you give yourself the freedom to travel, & that you surround yourself with beauty, maybe your some sort of artist.
Also, your mars is squaring your saturn and your nodes, but conjunct your north node ruler. This gives energy to your north node giving it a chance to outweigh your combersome saturn/south node in the sixth house wet blanket.

Does any of this ring a bell?

Last edited:

Doodleloo

Ive looked at your chart briefly, and I have to say I love your libra rising and cancer moon/venus conjunction in the 9th house. I wonder if your like a monarch butterfly, beautiful and one thats natural migration path is thousands of miles. Your north node is in libra in the 12th house.
Bruno Mars has a Libra sun and Pisces moon, I'm sure you have the same sweet energy.

I think that theres a trap you need to dodge though and its your saturn conjunct sixth house. The whole nine to five rat race isnt your thing. Im also really hoping your health wont hold you back either. I hope you give yourself the freedom to travel, & that you surround yourself with beauty, maybe your some sort of artist.
Also, your mars is squaring your saturn and your nodes, but conjunct your north node ruler. This gives energy to your north node giving it a chance to outweigh your combersome saturn/south node in the sixth house wet blanket.

Does any of this ring a bell?

I'm a writer :biggrin:
I'd have to ask other people if I'm sweet. I'm pretty low tolerance to certain people if they do something that annoys me; otherwise I'm loyal to my friends.
What do you mean about mars squaring my nodes, outweighing my "sixth house wet blanket"? Also, could you explain the migration analogy?
I do have a couple of chronic health issues. Nothing SUPER debilitating though.
Thanks for your input! :w00t:

sibylline

You seem like a very sweet person. I think I am getting a toothache from all of the sugar this chart is giving off. :lol:

You're the person no one dislikes...as long as you are not too pushy in your desire to help.

Doodleloo

You seem like a very sweet person. I think I am getting a toothache from all of the sugar this chart is giving off. :lol:

You're the person no one dislikes...as long as you are not too pushy in your desire to help.

Maybe no one dislikes me, but I don't like a lot of people. :pinched:

sibylline

Maybe no one dislikes me, but I don't like a lot of people. :pinched:

No? Tell me about it. Leo Sun and Mercury in Virgo/11th trine Jupiter in 3rd and too critical of others not living up to your high-minded expectations?

That Moon/Venus/Mars 9th house conjunction opposed 3rd house planet(s)...I've seen similar before. High ideals and philosophies about life and frustration when others don't fit it?

Doodleloo

No? Tell me about it. Leo Sun and Mercury in Virgo/11th trine Jupiter in 3rd and too critical of others not living up to your high-minded expectations?

That Moon/Venus/Mars 9th house conjunction opposed 3rd house planet(s)...I've seen similar before. High ideals and philosophies about life and frustration when others don't fit it?

Sometimes, sure, it can be because I have high standards, both of myself and others. But I've also seen people who don't even meet average expectations...

sibylline

Sometimes, sure, it can be because I have high standards, both of myself and others. But I've also seen people who don't even meet average expectations...

We can't all be perfect like you, oh Libra/Leo/Virgo-imbued one. Some of us have sloppy Sag or perplexed Pisces and we are so far off the mark. :(

You could use that Mercury-Jupiter and 9th hse to teach us. Just be nice about it, which I know your Libra/Cancer is capable of.

Doodleloo

We can't all be perfect like you, oh Libra/Leo/Virgo-imbued one. Some of us have sloppy Sag or perplexed Pisces and we are so far off the mark. :(

You could use that Mercury-Jupiter and 9th hse to teach us. Just be nice about it, which I know your Libra/Cancer is capable of.

Haha, what do you mean by perfect? XD I'm far from it, but at least I'm sincere.
And I do want to be a teacher assistant (currently in college) as soon as I possibly can. Think I would enjoy that job while I'm still in school. But how did you see a potential as a teacher?

sibylline

Haha, what do you mean by perfect? XD I'm far from it, but at least I'm sincere.
And I do want to be a teacher assistant (currently in college) as soon as I possibly can. Think I would enjoy that job while I'm still in school. But how did you see a potential as a teacher?

Don't be modest Virgo Mercury. We know you're smart and loved.

I've studied modern natal astrology for a long time (although not as long as some here). Your chart screams, "I will teach you". It was either that, a righteous lover of religion, or one of the worst gossips ever (or all of these...), but given your lovely Mercury/connections I thought you'd make for a good higher learning teacher.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Hey Doodledoo -

Venus walks into a party (asc) - S/he looks fine. Venus immediately notices Moon and Mars over in the the 9th of animated cultural exchanges et Joie de Vive going on in the 9th house and heads over there.

Jupiter, the person who brought you to party - is still at door in 3rd house, whose boss Saturn is in 6th is within eyeshot - immediately dampering his willingness to join you and Moon and Mars over in the 9th.

Your sun easily gets lost in that mix-up.

Doodleloo

Hey Doodledoo -

Venus walks into a party (asc) - S/he looks fine. Venus immediately notices Moon and Mars over in the the 9th of animated cultural exchanges et Joie de Vive going on in the 9th house and heads over there.

Jupiter, the person who brought you to party - is still at door in 3rd house, whose boss Saturn is in 6th is within eyeshot - immediately dampering his willingness to join you and Moon and Mars over in the 9th.

Your sun easily gets lost in that mix-up.
Could you explain the Jupiter, Saturn, and Sun part of that analogy? It got lost on me

Doodleloo

Don't be modest Virgo Mercury. We know you're smart and loved.

I've studied modern natal astrology for a long time (although not as long as some here). Your chart screams, "I will teach you". It was either that, a righteous lover of religion, or one of the worst gossips ever (or all of these...), but given your lovely Mercury/connections I thought you'd make for a good higher learning teacher.

I've mostly seen vedic astrology. This chart is a lot different than my vedic one. All the planets here are either in really good places (Merc, sun, moon, venus) or really bad places (mars, saturn, jupiter) {sign-wise}

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Could you explain the Jupiter, Saturn, and Sun part of that analogy? It got lost on me

Look at the planets. Start from the breadcrumb's of my cryptic party story.

It's not hard.

Who are Venus' allies and detractors in your chart and who and where and what is the guy or gal who brought you to this party - dealing with - while you are off getting your 9th house enlightenment.

You don't have any problem ditching a networking ally for the 9th house good time. Your friends might remind you of this in life.

Can I be any clearer?

Doodleloo

Look at the planets. Start from the breadcrumb's of my cryptic party story.

It's not hard.

Who are Venus' allies and detractors in your chart and who and where and what is the guy or gal who brought you to this party - dealing with - while you are off getting your 9th house enlightenment.

You don't have any problem ditching a networking ally for the 9th house good time. Your friends might remind you of this in life.

Can I be any clearer?

...If it's not hard, then why describe it as cryptic?

I don't understand how you got Jupiter as "the guy who brought me to the party". I don't know what that means, either.

And I don't really network, so that analogy is not that applicable for me.

rahu

Banned
. I'm pretty low tolerance to certain people if they do something that annoys me;! :w00t:

hi ya
you have a bit of a dr jekll/mr hyde dynamic in your chart.

dr jekll shows up with the moon/venus conjunction and the mars opposition to Jupiter give you a very favorable and attractive emotional/social demeanor.
the Jupiter/mars opposition is square the node, so you are ambitious and goal oriented.

but mr hyde shows up with the Saturn/ south node conjunction opposed to the chiron/north node. this is a powerful pattern with the emphasis on you achieving you aims through any means necessary. this pattern is cautions and calculating as well as cold and cruel if you are crossed.

the node give you a "altered"reality wherein strange coincides or unworldly kinetic dynamics affect you. chirongives a taste of genius especiallyin matters that take a keen analytic and critical eye. as you said " I'm pretty low tolerance to certain people if they do something that annoys me;"
this is chiron acting on you as you expect the highest intellectual standards from others and you do not accept hypocrisy or excuses.

saturncan give a "magical" touch to your personality and reality.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2

The conjunct of the node and Saturn is probably the most complicated as Saturn rules Time and “reality“.The distinction I make is that the node “fixates” reality. But there is a deeper cultural antagonism between these symbols as Saturn conjunct the node can be seen as the primogenituric suppression of the matriarchal base of human life , society and spirit.
I describe the north node as the point of creation of time and existence and the south node as the point of egress of time and the point of accumulation of thought forms,. Then the practical difference in north node transits versus south node transits is the psychic accumulations of the south node tend to bring real power to the individual. The north node tends to bring knowledge an inspiration which can be translated into power and the accumulations of desired matter.

Whereas the south node transits bring power of thedense plane directly. As both are of the same element ,both bring inspiration and knowledge but once time begins the desires of the body are inundated by coarser more “real” forms of energy under the south node tan the north node.
So basically north node transits can be more intellectual/ spiritual whereas south node transits bring tension and psychic power dynamics into play. But both affect “reality”.
The south node can bring confusion if the individual cannot integrate the forces that come through them. The south node can bring megalomania whereas the north node can bring flights of illusion.
Traditionally the north node is of the nature of Jupiter and the south node is of the nature of Saturn and this does generally holds true.
Node transits to Saturn highlight the difference in the north and south node.
South node conjunct saturn often show material wealth.usually from the father.it gives a stubborn and controlling personality and the father is likely the major influence in this person life. Often a person is over shadowed by the father with this placement and can harbor resentment.in a womans chart especially ,this is an intial sign of sexual abuse, thought other aspects can make this definitive such as Pluto square to saturn or Pluto square the sun, actually Pluto square venus or mars also makes the sexual abuse likely.this placement brings a “magic” or altered state to the natives sense of reality . this can be because of financial or material advantage, but it can also show that coincidence play a big part I lifes experience. As the node is lunar in nature ,often such a placement in a man’s chart shows a domineering nature toward women. This placement shows a self sufficient attitude that often is accompanied by selfishness and insensitivity.
Adding the concept of magic, this placement is similar to the devil card as passions and selfishness are paramount. This is the placement of the occultist and can show the application of occult principles on the astral to control and influence others.
Afflicted this placement shows ill fortune because of selfishness and desires. It can bring economic problems throughout life and and inability to take advantage of opportunities .often hardship in early life give such a native an eternal”chip” on their shoulder.
Here the key is to not be greedy. The image is to catch power of the south node with open hands. That is do not try to catch all that come to one. This greed of wanting to control everything and retain everything leads to collapse as no mortal can contain the infinite.

The north node conjunct to Saturn often lessens the rigid ego structure that Saturn symbolizes. Insome ways the ego structure is dissolved and the native can embrace a
“spiritual “perspective . This can bring a sense of insecurity .This brings also indications of wealth ad in a woman’s chart the likelihood of sexual abuse for the same reasons as the south node placement.

Here the sense of magic and coincidence is less burdening as the environment does not “crush’ the native as strongly as when the south node is conjunct. The influence of the father is strong and usually has a dominating affect on the personality development .with hard aspect to mars, this placement can also result in stubbornness ad selfishness but always there is a insecurity as the transient nature of reality is felt much stronger than with a south node placement.
This placement also gives synchronistic events throughout life.
Both placements with Saturn and the nodes can give unusual physical symptoms. Sometimes negative sometimes positive. both placement are very “magnetic” to karmic or psycho kinetic influences.

Chiron with the nodal axis I quite powerful. The full potential of chiron is not addressed In modern astrological texts.emphasis is place on the “wounded healer” concept which , it is true is major psychological dynamic. But overlooked in the myth is that chiron was taught all manner of arts ,medicine, and astrology by Apollo.
Chirons orbit reaches from just inside Saturn to nearly the orbit of Uranus. Saturn is the Adept with his rings being the doors to the occult realities. Uranus is the pathway all knowledge, occult and deductive. Uranus and Saturn form one of the most powerful dialectics in astrology and Chiron is the key to the resolution of these mysteries.
Chiron with the node brings access and application of the occult principles to reality. It gives great intelligence ,psychic awareness and insights to the real dynamics of the material plane. With the nodal access, there is an interest in secret or ritual societies as well as control of the powers that rule society and reality .often mason,kiwanis,moose lodge or cabbalist etc. can have a strong Chiron.
It is analytical and critical but bound by the absolute laws. Chiron was conjunct the node when the stock market crash of 1929 occurred, showing the manipulations that continue to our day. It is the application of occult principles to control reality. As the go between of Saturn and Uranus, Chiron gravitates to knowing the unknowable. And hence often is associated with applied magic.
Psychologically it give an analytical frame of mind that expects coherence of thoughts and action. But it tolerates no contradiction and will cut the leg from under a charlatan or fool with a few incisive words as Chiron has no tact when truth is not observed . a north note association is marked by intelligence and psychic certainty, with the south node, Chiron seeks to control and accumulate and govern of regulate..
Chiron with the node and Jupiter is often found in covert or governmental /corporate agencies as the use of black magic is endemic in these social structures. With Saturn and the node In hard aspects, Chiron can bring sexual exploitation and incest, though these behaviors can be cloaked by philosophic and moral obfuscation.
Psychologically Chiron gives a eccentric sexual impulse and often same sex relationships have prominent chirons. It tends to increase the sexual potency already present in a chart
Intellectually it gives a analytical mind and can be associated with excellent memory abilities, what arecalled photographic memories

rahu

Doodleloo

hi ya
you have a bit of a dr jekll/mr hyde dynamic in your chart.

dr jekll shows up with the moon/venus conjunction and the mars opposition to Jupiter give you a very favorable and attractive emotional/social demeanor.
the Jupiter/mars opposition is square the node, so you are ambitious and goal oriented.

but mr hyde shows up with the Saturn/ south node conjunction opposed to the chiron/north node. this is a powerful pattern with the emphasis on you achieving you aims through any means necessary. this pattern is cautions and calculating as well as cold and cruel if you are crossed.

the node give you a "altered"reality wherein strange coincides or unworldly kinetic dynamics affect you. chirongives a taste of genius especiallyin matters that take a keen analytic and critical eye. as you said " I'm pretty low tolerance to certain people if they do something that annoys me;"
this is chiron acting on you as you expect the highest intellectual standards from others and you do not accept hypocrisy or excuses.

saturncan give a "magical" touch to your personality and reality.

The conjunct of the node and Saturn is probably the most complicated as Saturn rules Time and “reality“.The distinction I make is that the node “fixates” reality. But there is a deeper cultural antagonism between these symbols as Saturn conjunct the node can be seen as the primogenituric suppression of the matriarchal base of human life , society and spirit.
I describe the north node as the point of creation of time and existence and the south node as the point of egress of time and the point of accumulation of thought forms,. Then the practical difference in north node transits versus south node transits is the psychic accumulations of the south node tend to bring real power to the individual. The north node tends to bring knowledge an inspiration which can be translated into power and the accumulations of desired matter.

Whereas the south node transits bring power of thedense plane directly. As both are of the same element ,both bring inspiration and knowledge but once time begins the desires of the body are inundated by coarser more “real” forms of energy under the south node tan the north node.
So basically north node transits can be more intellectual/ spiritual whereas south node transits bring tension and psychic power dynamics into play. But both affect “reality”.
The south node can bring confusion if the individual cannot integrate the forces that come through them. The south node can bring megalomania whereas the north node can bring flights of illusion.
Traditionally the north node is of the nature of Jupiter and the south node is of the nature of Saturn and this does generally holds true.
Node transits to Saturn highlight the difference in the north and south node.
South node conjunct saturn often show material wealth.usually from the father.it gives a stubborn and controlling personality and the father is likely the major influence in this person life. Often a person is over shadowed by the father with this placement and can harbor resentment.in a womans chart especially ,this is an intial sign of sexual abuse, thought other aspects can make this definitive such as Pluto square to saturn or Pluto square the sun, actually Pluto square venus or mars also makes the sexual abuse likely.this placement brings a “magic” or altered state to the natives sense of reality . this can be because of financial or material advantage, but it can also show that coincidence play a big part I lifes experience. As the node is lunar in nature ,often such a placement in a man’s chart shows a domineering nature toward women. This placement shows a self sufficient attitude that often is accompanied by selfishness and insensitivity.
Adding the concept of magic, this placement is similar to the devil card as passions and selfishness are paramount. This is the placement of the occultist and can show the application of occult principles on the astral to control and influence others.
Afflicted this placement shows ill fortune because of selfishness and desires. It can bring economic problems throughout life and and inability to take advantage of opportunities .often hardship in early life give such a native an eternal”chip” on their shoulder.
Here the key is to not be greedy. The image is to catch power of the south node with open hands. That is do not try to catch all that come to one. This greed of wanting to control everything and retain everything leads to collapse as no mortal can contain the infinite.

The north node conjunct to Saturn often lessens the rigid ego structure that Saturn symbolizes. Insome ways the ego structure is dissolved and the native can embrace a
“spiritual “perspective . This can bring a sense of insecurity .This brings also indications of wealth ad in a woman’s chart the likelihood of sexual abuse for the same reasons as the south node placement.

Here the sense of magic and coincidence is less burdening as the environment does not “crush’ the native as strongly as when the south node is conjunct. The influence of the father is strong and usually has a dominating affect on the personality development .with hard aspect to mars, this placement can also result in stubbornness ad selfishness but always there is a insecurity as the transient nature of reality is felt much stronger than with a south node placement.
This placement also gives synchronistic events throughout life.
Both placements with Saturn and the nodes can give unusual physical symptoms. Sometimes negative sometimes positive. both placement are very “magnetic” to karmic or psycho kinetic influences.

Chiron with the nodal axis I quite powerful. The full potential of chiron is not addressed In modern astrological texts.emphasis is place on the “wounded healer” concept which , it is true is major psychological dynamic. But overlooked in the myth is that chiron was taught all manner of arts ,medicine, and astrology by Apollo.
Chirons orbit reaches from just inside Saturn to nearly the orbit of Uranus. Saturn is the Adept with his rings being the doors to the occult realities. Uranus is the pathway all knowledge, occult and deductive. Uranus and Saturn form one of the most powerful dialectics in astrology and Chiron is the key to the resolution of these mysteries.
Chiron with the node brings access and application of the occult principles to reality. It gives great intelligence ,psychic awareness and insights to the real dynamics of the material plane. With the nodal access, there is an interest in secret or ritual societies as well as control of the powers that rule society and reality .often mason,kiwanis,moose lodge or cabbalist etc. can have a strong Chiron.
It is analytical and critical but bound by the absolute laws. Chiron was conjunct the node when the stock market crash of 1929 occurred, showing the manipulations that continue to our day. It is the application of occult principles to control reality. As the go between of Saturn and Uranus, Chiron gravitates to knowing the unknowable. And hence often is associated with applied magic.
Psychologically it give an analytical frame of mind that expects coherence of thoughts and action. But it tolerates no contradiction and will cut the leg from under a charlatan or fool with a few incisive words as Chiron has no tact when truth is not observed . a north note association is marked by intelligence and psychic certainty, with the south node, Chiron seeks to control and accumulate and govern of regulate..
Chiron with the node and Jupiter is often found in covert or governmental /corporate agencies as the use of black magic is endemic in these social structures. With Saturn and the node In hard aspects, Chiron can bring sexual exploitation and incest, though these behaviors can be cloaked by philosophic and moral obfuscation.
Psychologically Chiron gives a eccentric sexual impulse and often same sex relationships have prominent chirons. It tends to increase the sexual potency already present in a chart
Intellectually it gives a analytical mind and can be associated with excellent memory abilities, what arecalled photographic memories

rahu

That was a lot to process! Thanks for writing so much~!

There were a few things that weren't correct, but otherwise, thanks :)

EDIT: Realized that a couple things, like the Pluto part, were just part of the overall quote and actually doesn't apply to me (It took me a while to really digest all of this!) But I've never considered myself as part of all the spiritual/magic.

Last edited: