Pluto is going to stay in my 1st house until about 2050... what can I expect?

8thwonder

Hi all,

So I suppose it depends what house system you use but under Placidus I have a huge 1st house. It spans from about 17 deg Capricorn all the way to the middle of pisces. I have Uranus and Neptune there which is already a pain (squaring my sun and moon conjunct in Scorpio LOL) and have had Saturn transiting my first house for a while. Pluto joined the absolute mess last year and it’s been heavy to say the least. It’s also been the most growth I’ve ever experienced and some great things have come out of it, but things definitely feel harder than before. I’m also 25 so I’m at a pivotal age, just changed jobs from 2 completely different sectors and with covid it’s been a wild ride. Pluto is going to be here for some time as my 1st house is so huge. Will it have as much of an affect when it is transiting the latter half of my first house? It will enter pisces in 2043! Then go retrograde and lengthen it’s stay further. I’m curious as to whether this will make me act like a Pluto rising for most of my adulthood pre-60. With my Uranus and Neptune already in my first house, I also wonder how these planets are currently interacting with Pluto - Pluto is currently conjunct both planets in my natal (lol I’m exhausted). If anyone could shed light onto what this means I’d greatly appreciate it! Btw I also have sun, moon, Venus, Pluto and midheaven in Scorpio natally so obvs Pluto is a massive player in my chart anyway let alone it now transiting my 1st!

Thanks all x

Last edited:

Lin

Please post your chart or post your birth data.....
It sounds like there's a sign intercepted in the 1st. But to give you any useful information I really would have to see your chart.
LIN

8thwonder

Please post your chart or post your birth data.....
It sounds like there's a sign intercepted in the 1st. But to give you any useful information I really would have to see your chart.
LIN

Hi Lin,

Yes there is. Aquarius is entirely intercepted. My 1st house ends in pisces. Will post my chart later today. Thanks for your help

sentR89day

Doesn't make sense, or I'm not educated enough in astrology, LOL! But, at the most, your 1st house would be 17 degrees Aquarius!??