Will I find love?

Hellena

Will I find a new boyfriend?

After my last post where I asked if I would get married with my boyfriend, we finally broke up, and now I'm thinking... will I find the love with a new man? I'm not in a good mood and I want something to dream on in order to feel better.
Here is my chart.
1st house (me) Gem and its ruler Mercury,
7th house (love) Sag and its ruler Jupiter.
Both Mercury and Jupiter are in the 5th house in Libra, but they conjunct each other only when they change sign but still in 5th house. I want to ask, if the above makes sense and if yes, whether it is positive. Positively thinking, the change of the sign may mean the change of the current conditions. Current conditions aren't good for me, because I feel very alone.
Also, the current conjunction of the Sun with Mercury, i don't think that it is very positive due to the Sun in fall in Libra.
Finally, Moon from 11th house (Taurus) makes a trine with Mars and Venus, but i can't explain this energy.
Could you please help me?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_love.79525.8984.gif
    astro_w2gw_love.79525.8984.gif
    51 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
When people choose not to answer it is more often because they are not interested in the question at the time, rather than it being a horrible answer.

tikana

this x of yours will resurface and he may burn you ... i dont like sun here. 5th house could be short fling or 1 night stand

veronicabal

Yes, it can suck when you want an answer to your most pressing question but, the truth of the matter is, in this forum people here who respond to you much prefer that "you" attempt to read your own chart first. This is a learning forum, not a paid horary site where you get instant answers. People like Ilenek, Tikana, Sunrise, and Raphella are generous enough when they take the time to read and or answer charts. So, with that being said, nobody is "obligated to read and or answer you. Don't want to seem harsh, but that's how it goes here.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Hellena

Yes, it can suck when you want an answer to your most pressing question but, the truth of the matter is, in this forum people here who respond to you much prefer that "you" attempt to read your own chart first. This is a learning forum, not a paid horary site where you get instant answers. People like Ilenek, Tikana, Sunrise, and Raphella are generous enough when they take the time to read and or answer charts. So, with that being said, nobody is "obligated to read and or answer you. Don't want to seem harsh, but that's how it goes here.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I agree with you. You're not harsh. I know how it works and that the people you mentioned are sensitive enough to reply when they recognise it worths. I did my attempt though.

😊

tikana

I agree with you. You're not harsh. I know how it works and that the people you mentioned are sensitive enough to reply when they recognise it worths. I did my attempt though.

😊

i try to reply to most horaries.. i get overwhelmed either through PM box charts or umm real life takes a toll

chris10

i try to reply to most horaries.. i get overwhelmed either through PM box charts or umm real life takes a toll
The fact that you,
and so many others here on AW,
spend so much of your time trying to help others is really heart warming
:love:

:kissing:

Hellena

The fact that you,
and so many others here on AW,
spend so much of your time trying to help others is really heart warming
:love:

:kissing:

I agree with you. And I want to thank you all who spent time for me. 😍

Just one question for my chart... both significators, Mercury and Jupiter are in the 5th house in Libra, but they conjunct each other only when they change sign but still in 5th house. Does it make sense to say that there's going to be a conjuction?

tikana

I agree with you. And I want to thank you all who spent time for me. 😍

Just one question for my chart... both significators, Mercury and Jupiter are in the 5th house in Libra, but they conjunct each other only when they change sign but still in 5th house. Does it make sense to say that there's going to be a conjuction?

Leave those planets alone.. U dont need th