Moon Trine Venus: May 15, 2016

Cancerboy1991

Express Yourself!

This afternoon the moon will be creating a lovely transit with Venus. Overall, this aspect helps to stabilize and ground emotions, which in turn allows for the true nature of the sign to be more easily expressed; creative projects, arts, hobbies, and past times to name a new. Stuck on what to do? Below I’ve listed the 12 signs and the pastimes and general likes associated with each sign. Enjoy this wonderful night, Luminaries!
**Check your ascendant for better accuracy and to make better use of this transit

1.Aries- This sign is all about action and non-stop energy and this aspect will help to bring out your natural “go-getter” energy; hobbies that involve hard labor such as carpentry and home renovation are a few ways to put that fire of yours to work. If you’re feeling more “outdoorsy” this afternoon then physical activities like martial arts and sports would be perfect for you as well. Also, don’t be surprised if you suddenly jolt off on an afternoon adventure, your sign is all about being spontaneous.

2.Taurus- Lovely Venus is the ruler of your sign, Taurus, and she’s feeling more expressive with the help of the Moon this afternoon. Using that natural creative energy of yours on crafts and art projects is a great start. You should be feeling more naturally “down-to-earth” with this aspect; home improvements and working with plants and flowers are sure to bring you great joy. If you’re feeling a bit strung-out from the week go ahead and do something you really love – take a nap!

3.Gemini- Your mind is constantly on a roll, Gemini, and this afternoon is a great time to put that mental energy of yours to good use. Reading books and stories, learning new languages, watching television, and creating handmade gifts should be on the top of your “to-do” list. Your sign loves anything that involves hand-eye coordination and on “your toes” activity; playing table tennis, going bowling, and traveling short-distances will be extra enjoyable this afternoon.

4.Cancer- Your ruling planet, the Moon, is feeling much warmer and expressive with her sister Venus giving her a hug this afternoon. Your wonderful nurturing energy is sure to blossom; gardening, playing with pets, and collecting antiques are a few pastimes associated with this sign. If you’re more of an active Crab then engaging in team sports and games is perfect for you. If you’re more of a “feeling” Crab keeping a journal around you wouldn’t be a bad idea; your feelings will be easier to work though tonight.

5.Leo – Your sign is all about having ‘fun in the sun’ and being active, and with the help of this aspect, you should be feeling more playful than ever. Participating in competitive sports and watching sports on television with loved ones are just a few of your favorite past times that might make their way into your schedule this afternoon. If you’re more of an “extravagant” Leo try doing things that help put in the middle of the social scene; shopping for clothes, going to concerts, and house parties and are sure to help you soak up some spotlight.

6.Virgo – Like your brother Gemini, your mind is truly one of a kind. You have a knack for being able to analyze the tiniest of details; gardening, creating detailed crafts and projects, engaging in needlework, and model making are sure to bring you great joy this afternoon. This aspect will have your brain absorbing a lot more information than usual, so common pastimes like playing with high-tech gadgets and reading books are sure be a lot more enjoyable for you.

7.Libra – Your ruling planet, the lovely Venus, is giving you some extra love this afternoon, Libra. This would be a perfect opportunity to express the true qualities and aspects of your artistic soul; music, poetry, dancing, arts and crafts, and the healing arts are sure to benefit you deeply during this transit. Like many Libra, relationships and romance are probably a big portion of your life. If you’re in a committed relationship try spending some time in romantic settings with your loved one. This aspect will have you feeling more loving and expressive than usual.

8.Scorpio – You love a great bargain, Scorpio, and you believe that anything good is worth waiting for you. Lucky for you, this aspect is perfect for going to flea markets and thrift shops; your keen-eye will help you spot exceptional deals this afternoon. This sign is also associated with the “deep and dark” mysterious of life, so detective and mystery novels aren’t a bad idea. If you’re feeling more “frisky” than usual try competitive sports and any game that requires shrewd tactics. That’ll put that exceptional energy and drive of yours to fun use.

9.Sagittarius – This sign is one of a wanderer, and this aspect should have you feeling more spontaneous and adventurous this afternoon. With all that natural fire of yours you should be feeling a bit restless; competing in risky sports or games, exercise, and outdoor exploration are great ways to put that energy of yours to use. If you aren’t able to physically explore outdoors, don’t worry; there are plenty of other ways to expand your horizons. Reading about cultures, taking courses online, learning new languages or skills, and spirituality are just a few examples of traveling “within boundaries”.

10.Capricorn – Your sign is one that respects and honors tradition; visiting museums, going to art galleries, and even playing old games like chess are sure to bring you great joy and comfort this afternoon. Many Capricorn are very active and energetic, so playing sports and going for long walks are some other ways to make use of this playful energy this afternoon. Music (either listening or playing) will also be more enjoyable during this transit – move those bones, Capricorn!

11.Aquarius – Feeling more eccentric than usual, Aquarius? Well, you should be. This aspect will allow you to express your true colors tonight; radical politics, science fiction, inventive hobbies, and astrology are just a few ways you can make use of your unconventional energy. Like the electric currents that flow from their ruling planet, Uranus, many Aquarian are non-stop “movers”. If you’re feeling more restless than usual go ahead and try activities like singing and dancing. Anything that gets your mind and body moving is the goal here!

12.Pisces – This aspect will bring out the “dreamy” and colorful side of your soul this afternoon. Like your ruling planet, Neptune, you’re obsessed with anything beautiful and glamorous; theater and film, shopping for clothes, and scented bubble baths are sure to soothe that dreamy soul of yours. Many Pisces are fascinated with anything “out of this world”, so I wouldn’t be surprised if stories of witches and monsters find their way into your afternoon routine. If you’re feeling beat up from the week try yoga and mediation this afternoon. This should help alleviate any stress and tension you are currently swimming around with.

Last edited:

iwatchthesunrise

Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed this post :smile:

I was very light-hearted, good-spirited and a really loving homebody today.
My mom was saying I was acting so weird today cause I was so positive and my boyfriend kept commenting on how happy I was lol.

I guess Moon trine Venus = :love:

Leo Rising
Cancer Sun
Gemini Moon
Gemini Venus
Virgo Mars

katydid

Thank you for this preview of the Venus trine. I had to have a family discussion with my sister-in-law about a difficult issue involving her son.We wanted to have a positive , productive discussion about some issues he is having. So we met with her today, under this beneficial aspect. I wanted her to understand that we are coming from LOVE, not criticism. And we want to support her in find him some help with his problems. It went well and she was glad that we offered our love and support and she called him while we were there and had a good talk about his upcoming 'rehab' session. She gave him a much needed ultimatum and let him know that she expected him to stay for the entire 90 days, etc.

So thank you for reminding me about this nice transit/aspect. I think we put it to good use.