Significators aspecting??

Dirius

Which point?

I do agree with you guys. The planet that moves faster is the one that sort of "decides" how things go. He is the lead.

tsmall

Premium Member
Which point?

I do agree with you guys. The planet that moves faster is the one that sort of "decides" how things go. He is the lead.

Well isn't that the conundrum? Chaldean order and pratical wisdom say that it is a contest between heavy and light, in which case Mars can't separate from Venus...but, if we assign speed then in this case Mars is the faster planet. It's...and idea worth debating.

Dirius

Well isn't that the conundrum? Chaldean order and pratical wisdom say that it is a contest between heavy and light, in which case Mars can't separate from Venus...but, if we assign speed then in this case Mars is the faster planet. It's...and idea worth debating.

Well true, but thats only for the moment in which venus is "slow".

If you take the discussion to only include the sign in which the chart focuses then there may be something there.

Kernowerno

Thanks Dirius, helpful. The querant in this case is male, the quesited is female, and the chart is real. I was questioning the validity of the chart because of the very early ascendant 2.2º, which I took to mean the chart is unreliable, hence my doubt. However, you're spot on regarding the querant being concerned about cheating, that was/is the case. Also, you mention that the 'quesited' may not be interested in the querant any longer, where in the next sentence you say that the 'querant's' pride is hurt and wounded and doesn't want a reconciliation. Is that what you meant, or did you mean the querant may no longer be interested? Anyway, it appears that it is transpiring to be the case that the quesited is no longer interested. Thanks all of you for your input, it's been a very informative read.

Last edited:

Dirius

Thanks Dirius, helpful. The querant in this case is male, the quested is female, and the chart is real. I was questioning the validity of the chart because of the very early ascendant 2.2º, which I took to mean the chart is unreliable, hence my doubt. However, you're spot on regarding the querant being concerned about cheating, that was/is the case. Also, you mention that the 'quesited' may not be interested in the querant any longer, where in the next sentence you say that the 'querant's' pride is hurt and wounded and doesn't want a reconciliation. Is that what you meant, or did you mean the querant may no longer be interested? Anyway, it appears that it is transpiring to be the case that the quesited is no longer interested. Thanks all of you for your input, it's been a very informative read.

For references, the early ascendant does indicate that the situation may be premature, but the chart can still be read. Its just something to take into consideration while reading.

Regarding the querent being interested or not: Its hard to make an interpretation.

The Moon in the fall of Venus implies the querent is not happy with the quesited. Yet its also its triplicity, showing both negative and positive feelings (more negative than positive).

But this is sort of common in breakups: "...you hurt me and I hate you, but I still care about you and miss you, but no you are horrible! but I miss what we had! but how could you leave me?...."

However the main significator of the querent is Mars, and is not in any strong dignity of Venus (just in its term I think), so Mars main concern might be himself at this point.

Honestly understanding the whole mix of reception is a bit complicate to pint point exactly what one could feel. To sum up: querent is angry or dissapointed with quesited, yet still cares for her.

Last edited: