Need guidance on career

Ace

Will he be successful in real estate?

I am asking this on behalf of a friend who has been very hesistant and unsure if being a real estate agent will bring him success. He is currently studying for the licensing exam and wanted me to ask a question to see where this will take him.
I have to say this is very difficult one for me to assess. Have not done a question like this before so as always anyone who would like to comment is more than welcome.
7th house is ruled by Mercury in 2nd house and is in mutual reception with the Sun in 8th.
Venus also in 1H and accidental dignity and also with 4th house cusp.
The 2nd house cusp is ruled by Moon on 29th degree and I am guessing the cusp might as well be ruled by the Sun.
Moon in peregrine in 8th house ruled by exalted Saturn in his 4th house (the physical home itself). Saturn sextiles Mercury, ASC, squares Saturn, and opposes MC (ruled by Mars).
Mars rules MC. Mars is situated in 4th house and Spica conjuncts 4th house cusp.
I am getting a whole lot of confusion here with these aspects as there are contradictions with the positive and negative aspects tying and then negating back and forth. Is this correct in my analysis?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_40_succes_in_real_estate_ok_hr_874_13019.jpg
    astro_2gw_40_succes_in_real_estate_ok_hr_874_13019.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 10
this is non astrological but real estate, raw land is the single wisest investment historically.

they aren't making that much more land in recent years, though one Astrologer predicts they will, but they are fast multiplying the inhabitants by infinity, so...... unless the great cull is coming investing in real estate, particularly raw land is the wisest move you can make.

Ace

Thanks for the non astrological input Fifth House Sun. I have done some research into real estate myself and found it to be the same in terms of investment it's been historically a safe bet.