Sun and Moon Combinations - A thing I Found

Yann

I found this when i was searching my combinations:

http://www.universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_leo-aquarius.pdf

It is a link that directs to a interpretation of Sun and Moon. The link i posted is of my combination, but it can be changed:

universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_HERE-ANDHERE.pdf*

* I took the "www" so you can see where to change

HERE - Your Sun.
ANDHERE - Your Moon.

It is the most insightful free interpretation i ever found of my sun and moon together. Hope you guys like it too.

Munch

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! <-------- must max characters to post

I'd add that I am extremely surprised by its accuracy. It gives me pause to think that perhaps these two planets alone can carry the weight of personality in interpretation.

Last edited:

Munch

Check out President Barack Obama's combination. The Title is Spot On. The rest, well that is simply scandalous isn't it?

Sun: Leo
Moon: Gemini

Yann

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! <-------- must max characters to post

I'd add that I am extremely surprised by its accuracy. It gives me pause to think that perhaps these two planets alone can carry the weight of personality in interpretation.

I know right? I was surprised sucha good source of interpretation isn't popular.

Check out President Barack Obama's combination. The Title is Spot On. The rest, well that is simply scandalous isn't it?

Sun: Leo
Moon: Gemini

I have a friend with this combination, and it is extremely accurate.

sven555

It is a link that directs to a interpretation of Sun and Moon. The link i posted is of my combination, but it can be changed:

HERE - Your Sun.
ANDHERE - Your Moon.

It is the most insightful free interpretation i ever found of my sun and moon together. Hope you guys like it too.

Thanks for the link, Yann :)

I found it very helpful. :tongue:

Rebel Uranian

Cold reading generally does work great. Sun/moon descriptions are incredibly generic. If you want to know what I mean, start analyzing the differences between the signs. Pretend to have an aversion to certain signs or aspects for a while if you have to.

Munch

Yeah, it worked pretty well for me as well.

Of course it won't say everything, but I think that its a great synthesis.

Southpaw

Banned

HERE - Your Sun.
ANDHERE - Your Moon.

cool bees

It's rare to find material where they blend at least two placements and then interpret

Vista

I can't open it, I keep getting runtime errors that close it out. I went directly to the site, there was nothing free that I could see. Oh well, I know my Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Cancer are at odds with each other!

Last edited:

michel12

I can't open it, I keep getting runtime errors that close it out. I went directly to the site, there was nothing free that I could see. Oh well, I know my Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Cancer are at odds with each other!

lly just a disguise for her authentic depth and sensitivity. In this
combination the Sun and Moon are in opposite signs, so most likely your early
environment was quite poor or even heartless. This nurtured in you a strong sense of
self-sufficiency and autonomy as well as a cynical outlook. You attempt to maintain a
hard, rough, calm, and removed image on the surface, but notwithstanding that casual
air, you are actually a very tender and emotionally susceptible person. Your main
problem is insecurity. In order to deal with those entrenched feelings of insufficiency
and uncertainty, you can either give in to despair and pessimism or build a hard shell
to protect yourself from pain and torment. Consequently many of your anxieties are
rooted in your youth. Your challenge is to start to identify your understanding as a
strong point rather than a flaw and permit your true self to come forth. You are a
competent person and you should appreciate yourself and your gifts. Two significant
things for a Capricorn-Cancer to learn are self-acceptance and self- love. Your
combination empowers you with outstanding leadership possibilities and a lot of
charm, but you rarely take advantage of these assets. You are not part of the crown in
any way and have no desire to lead others or to be led by someone. You are an
independent type, essentially, and prefer the comfort of doing things alone.
Unfortunately, voluntary exile can expand into deep isolation and loneliness when
added to that glum outlook of yours. It is necessary for you to be fairly active socially,
regardless of whether you are your own boss. Emotional issues may prevent a
flourishing and equal romantic relationship, but you have an overwhelming need to be
loved. You are in many ways clever, affectionate and compassionate. Your skill to see
underneath external impressions and your flexibility to change enables you to
formulate new ways of understanding. Once you conquer self-doubt, there is little you
cannot achieve and the only enemy on the path to success will be you. Isaac Newton,
the innovative physicist and mystic, was a Capricorn-Cancer. Your memory is
remarkable as is your sharp wit. You are direct and outspoken in pointing out details
including ones that escape even the keenest observer.

Vista

Michel,
Thank you, it was very kind of you to post!! As other's said, so very accurate!

lly just a disguise for her authentic depth and sensitivity. In this
combination the Sun and Moon are in opposite signs, so most likely your early
environment was quite poor or even heartless. This nurtured in you a strong sense of
self-sufficiency and autonomy as well as a cynical outlook. You attempt to maintain a
hard, rough, calm, and removed image on the surface, but notwithstanding that casual
air, you are actually a very tender and emotionally susceptible person. Your main
problem is insecurity. In order to deal with those entrenched feelings of insufficiency
and uncertainty, you can either give in to despair and pessimism or build a hard shell
to protect yourself from pain and torment. Consequently many of your anxieties are
rooted in your youth. Your challenge is to start to identify your understanding as a
strong point rather than a flaw and permit your true self to come forth. You are a
competent person and you should appreciate yourself and your gifts. Two significant
things for a Capricorn-Cancer to learn are self-acceptance and self- love. Your
combination empowers you with outstanding leadership possibilities and a lot of
charm, but you rarely take advantage of these assets. You are not part of the crown in
any way and have no desire to lead others or to be led by someone. You are an
independent type, essentially, and prefer the comfort of doing things alone.
Unfortunately, voluntary exile can expand into deep isolation and loneliness when
added to that glum outlook of yours. It is necessary for you to be fairly active socially,
regardless of whether you are your own boss. Emotional issues may prevent a
flourishing and equal romantic relationship, but you have an overwhelming need to be
loved. You are in many ways clever, affectionate and compassionate. Your skill to see
underneath external impressions and your flexibility to change enables you to
formulate new ways of understanding. Once you conquer self-doubt, there is little you
cannot achieve and the only enemy on the path to success will be you. Isaac Newton,
the innovative physicist and mystic, was a Capricorn-Cancer. Your memory is
remarkable as is your sharp wit. You are direct and outspoken in pointing out details
including ones that escape even the keenest observer.

tautomer

My goodness... the one for mine is just flat out DEPRESSING! (sun taurus moon scorpio). I mean... good lord! The individual who wrote this clearly has a bias against one or both of these placements. Does a little light hope and happiness really hurt at all?

Either way, I can't say that it is innaccurate for me. However, it vastly misses the rest of the potential my placement has. Further, it speaks of it from the point of view of a very undeveloped person who is stuck in their own misery. Yeesh.

I mean, the title is "killjoy".

Munch

My goodness... the one for mine is just flat out DEPRESSING! (sun taurus moon scorpio). I mean... good lord! The individual who wrote this clearly has a bias against one or both of these placements. Does a little light hope and happiness really hurt at all?

Either way, I can't say that it is innaccurate for me. However, it vastly misses the rest of the potential my placement has. Further, it speaks of it from the point of view of a very undeveloped person who is stuck in their own misery. Yeesh.

I mean, the title is "killjoy".

Ouch!

I got 'Carefree,' apparently the most balanced, which I kinda believe to be true at least as I get older.

Capricorn sun and Sagittarius Moon.

I'm pretty sure I'd crack under the current planetary pressure if I didn't have my Sagittarian Moon and Venus.