Please advise about my son

Tulipst

I wanted advice for my son. An astrologer told me that his 16 th year will be harmful to him.
Please give longevity, health, career and family life
Thank you

Last edited:
I wanted advice for my son. An astrologer told me that his 16 th year will be harmful to him.
Please give longevity, health, career and family life outline
<DOB removed>
Thank you

16, will be a good year for his father, and his relations with his father.
the day, the child was conceived, till the day he turned 3 years old, this phase was full of sufferings for his maternal family.
at least three professions in life.
finds peace in talking to wife,mother and father.
can't work in stress, weak eyesight.
always on toes to fight.
lonely.
all problems in life due to wife, religion, father, mother.
always thinks about diseases, old age, problems of life.
doesn't like to socialize because of the notion, that everyone around me is a fool, and no-one is worthy of talking to me.
has to do sacrifices for father, father's family, profession.
36-42, has to choose between his father, and his profession.
at 38, siblings, or neighbors ask for something that is morally right, but logically wrong, whose decision would be a decisive point for the next few years.
income slow, and late in life.
father's family is very social.
29-35, time to do hard work, and sacrifices for profession and father's family, if he performs well and does the required hard work, this time will establish him in his life, and if he does not perform properly, then he will suffer further, in terms of profession, and father's family.
criticizes his friends, job, and father's siblings.
has a very long list for doing a foreign travel, and delays it because he can't find the destination he likes.
financial losses due to father.
sudden changes in profession.
quick comeback in conversations.
wants fame due to his profession.
in the profession, thinks about doing things, that are not suppossed to be done, always.
major part of problems in life also due to wife's family, friends. father's siblings, job.
34-40, the age for sacrifice, hard work for father's family and profession.

(It would be ethically, and morally incorrect if I do further personal predictions beyond this to someone else, other than the native - kindly respect that.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where you say his first three years were difficult for me, that is 100% correct.. but this was not due to my son but because of my now ex husband who is a very shrewd, controlling and angry person. I had to leave his father when he was 4 after which there is some feeling of safety. Son still has to go there which causes a lot of suffering to us both. While he loves his father (my ex husband) he is very mentally controlling to him and even now keeps telling him how he should look after him when he’s old etc.
so sounds like his entire life my son will have to make many sacrifices and bear the burden of him and his family.

I understand you can’t give more personal details

I do wish you can say what king of profession he will pursue. He’s good at all studies but especially very good at mathematics.

Even though he is little, he says he wants 2 children when he grows up. Will he get that?

Thank you

Common grounds in his interest and his profession.
This is what that will be better for him, that he persues what he’s interested in.
He may face problems in his reproductive health, the thing that you must do is, that he must be told to take care of his sexual health, just make sure habits are right, this is avoidable. More importantly, tell this guy to be strong however the times come, be it the hardest of times, just tell him to be his best, perform his best, he’ll emerge as a legend if he passes the times when he feels mentally unstable and lonely. Tell him the time will come he should just stay strong. And for you, if you ever feel you are damaging your son, do what’s best for your son, just try to minimise any difficulty that comes in his way from your acts, and try to be with him always when he’s mentally unstable. Try to make him mentally strong day by day.
Problems in his life will be drastically be reduced.

Tulipst

Common grounds in his interest and his profession.
This is what that will be better for him, that he persues what he’s interested in.
He may face problems in his reproductive health, the thing that you must do is, that he must be told to take care of his sexual health, just make sure habits are right, this is avoidable. More importantly, tell this guy to be strong however the times come, be it the hardest of times, just tell him to be his best, perform his best, he’ll emerge as a legend if he passes the times when he feels mentally unstable and lonely. Tell him the time will come he should just stay strong. And for you, if you ever feel you are damaging your son, do what’s best for your son, just try to minimise any difficulty that comes in his way from your acts, and try to be with him always when he’s mentally unstable. Try to make him mentally strong day by day.
Problems in his life will be drastically be reduced.

Thank you. That is all good advice. Being highly emotional people my son and I are very close. Ive always done my best to put him first and certainly will try to support him the best I can especially in difficult times