What is More Powerful Stellium or Planetary Geometry?

magical

In your opinion what is more intense in feelings. When you make an aspect with a person with a stellium or an aspect that creates a planetary geometry?

I have found my female friends with multiple planets in libra to be very attractive. They always seem to get ALL the men in public events. It's gotten so bad that many of their non married girl friends stay away. You would think someone would marry these women off and make the world a safer place for the more average beauties. :smile: But no, they are constantly falling in love with someone new, breaking his heart, have men friends fight over her, and stealing other women's men. All the while in love with the idea she could get men to pay for sex. I'm basing this on two of my closest friends.

I have multiple planets in gemini, I do make a trine to pluto in libra with my mars in gemini and moon in aquarius. So anyone who has planets where my mars and moons are makes a planetary geometry. But I am wondering because we both are heavy air signs, does that mean other men who have air planets suddenly becomes attracted to the both of us?

If so which of the two has a better attraction factor?

I recall one of the passions of my life was a guy with a libra stellium of mars, venus and pluto trine to my mars, pluto, grand trine. He was my best friend that was stuck on me like glue. But when jealousies hit, it was a monster of a connection. Blew up before it could be consumated.

I have found though that libra stellium people tend to not like eachother beyond brother and sisters, at least for the woman anyways.

So I would like to hear from the other side what your experience is with planetary geometry vs. several conjuctions.

I can tell you from a mars moon pluto trine. I am committed but kind of fickle. I have read when mars makes a trine to someone's pluto the pluto holds the power. During my entire high school year of raging hormones, other than the stellium guy no one really made an impression. I was constantly annoyed by people who liked me. But the stellium folks were always crushing on someone.

gen6k

hey yeah stellium people are more concentrated. um well for composite stellium is actually kind of radical.
for synastry its definetly shapes...
unless both people like sameness and then enjoy being the same energy...
the composite stellium means that the energy of spread out positions becomes the same energy. its like e=mc2.

for composite shapes i think they can be equally invigorating versus composite stellium

for synastry i would definetly pick shapes (differential teams) over stelliums energy convergance.

MJ82

I'm an 8th house libra stellium person. I'm not sure I've understood what the difference is between stellium and "planetary geometry" according to what you've written, but I'd be interested in following this discussion! :sideways:

For what it's worth, I only recently realised that there is a good chance that most people with their sun in Aries will oppose my 8th house stellium in Libra, and this may explain why I've either had very strong attractions to them or vice versa, even though I'm a Pisces sun etc... interesting how this works.

magical

I'm an 8th house libra stellium person. I'm not sure I've understood what the difference is between stellium and "planetary geometry" according to what you've written, but I'd be interested in following this discussion! :sideways:

For what it's worth, I only recently realised that there is a good chance that most people with their sun in Aries will oppose my 8th house stellium in Libra, and this may explain why I've either had very strong attractions to them or vice versa, even though I'm a Pisces sun etc... interesting how this works.

Planetary Geometry is having the planets spread out yet forming grand trines, grand cross, t-squares, yods, etc.

That reminds, me my friends with the libra stelliums usually have a significant Aries guy they keep on going back to. I didn't know oppositions creates that kind of attraction.

I have two planets sun/saturn in leos very rarely do I find attraction to an aquarius, but they seem crazy for me. I thought it was my Aquarius moon. I also have 3 planets in gemini, I find gemini's attractive by very rare do I have a relationship with one. Though, sagittarius do seem to make me the center of attention.

Gorgina

I think, it maybe depends, what a person likes. I have 3 planets in Cancer, 4 planets in 4th house + DSC ruler Saturn in 11th as most elevated planet and trine ASC ruler Moon in 4th.

I like people, who are very similar to myself, means a stellium in Cancer conjunct mine and a significant Saturn. I have very few friends and they all have that.
Other people simply don't draw my attention, except they have planets in Aries and then I strongly dislike them. I usually don't have problems with Libras (although their planets square my stellium, too), but I also don't feel attracted to them in any way neither as partners nor as friends, despite my 5th house cup is in Libra.

jjj

I have a personal planet stellium (Moon-Venus-Mars-Jupiter) in Scorpio all in Vth. I have been attracting men with Cancer stellium (a mutual long-time crush that remained platonic) and recently someone with Libra stellium in VIIIth I had a short relship with (we are good friends though and meet on daily basis, but a closer relationship is and will remain off topic)... nope. The energy was too concentrated and we basically suffocated each other. There was no fresh air.

I have feelings for someone who has a very scattered chart, it is very early to say anything, but in synastry he fills nicely in my gaps and I fill in his... this is probably the reason why we have a very good energy flow in real life. He is not waterly at all, except for his sun sign.

I have seen also on my sister (with Gemini stellium in VIIIth) that such "concentrated" stellium synastries or composites dont work very well.

magical,

you have a moon-mars-pluto grand trine? i found your post while attempting to gather information to understand my stellium which is moon-mars-pluto in libra. huh! so, i had to join this forum to ask you (and any other interested parties) what you think these planets do when they get together.

about your question, magical, a lot of what i've read seems to suggest that a stellium is THE MOST POWERFUL element of a chart. however, i'm not convinced. maybe it's because i've got other wacky stuff happening in my chart or maybe i'm not aware of it's influence b/c it's in the 12th house. :) also, my mom has a grand trine on the fire-water cusps (sun-moon-something i forgot) and there can be no denying the dominant part the fire-water-death-karma (as i call it) plays in her life and pretty much the lives of everyone around her. it's powerful. the question of which is more powerful, stellium or planetary geometry, is interesting and my very uneducated guess is that they have different powers. i'd be interested in a more educated guess, too.

your description of the coquettishness of the libra stellium was painfully astute, though i'd like to think i'm reigning that in a bit as i'm getting older (fingers crossed). for the record, i've never been particularly drawn to aires men even with my sun in leo and i absolutely cannot be in the same room with libras most of the time.

magical

magical,

you have a moon-mars-pluto grand trine? i found your post while attempting to gather information to understand my stellium which is moon-mars-pluto in libra. huh! so, i had to join this forum to ask you (and any other interested parties) what you think these planets do when they get together.

about your question, magical, a lot of what i've read seems to suggest that a stellium is THE MOST POWERFUL element of a chart. however, i'm not convinced. maybe it's because i've got other wacky stuff happening in my chart or maybe i'm not aware of it's influence b/c it's in the 12th house. :) also, my mom has a grand trine on the fire-water cusps (sun-moon-something i forgot) and there can be no denying the dominant part the fire-water-death-karma (as i call it) plays in her life and pretty much the lives of everyone around her. it's powerful. the question of which is more powerful, stellium or planetary geometry, is interesting and my very uneducated guess is that they have different powers. i'd be interested in a more educated guess, too.

your description of the coquettishness of the libra stellium was painfully astute, though i'd like to think i'm reigning that in a bit as i'm getting older (fingers crossed). for the record, i've never been particularly drawn to aires men even with my sun in leo and i absolutely cannot be in the same room with libras most of the time.

Sorry this post is 4 years old. I find stellium people to be intense in certain areas and oblivious to others. Often times to me they are very beautiful and magnetic and popular. Talk of the town for better or worse. Though I can only say this about Libra stellium since my generation has pluto in the mix. Which bring obsession into the mix.

With Planetary Geometry, the more exact the more precision they have. For instance Tom Brady's trine is more exact than Tim Coach's trine, so he is luckier than Tim Coach. They are born three days apart. Both were quarterbacks. One had the support of the public, his coach and team. While the other equally talented, and luckier than the average person, just didn't have that extra umph. I know this because Tim Coach and I share a birthday.

Like these guys when I was younger I had pretty good precision in sports, such as basketball. Though I didn't develop any of my physical talents since I was female, and had a father who was over protective and didn't want women to be strong. And while I'm not athletic because I am not dedicated to fitness, I am stronger than the average girl. If the average person can leg press twice their weight. I can do triple. My legs are skinny too.

Both Stellium and Geometry bring energy and focus. Though, it's really what we do with our gifts. Stelliums are more focused in one main area of their life where planetary geomentry can shift their energy into different areas of their lives, depending on where it points in their chart.

I think my friend's is in her second house, so she is more wealth oriented. Her mates have to have wealth and assets, and she has to be doing several money making schemes. My trine occupies the 3rd, 7th, and 11th. My life revolves around parties and socializing. Even when I'm trying to be a hermit, I'm the person everyone invites to a party no matter how far away we are from each other. I wish it were more useful though....LOL.

Though every once in a while I use for real magic and manifesting ridiculous things. I think this is why they say people with trines attract and manifest things too easily and thus become lazy. Whereas people with squares have a reason to work harder since life wasn't always easy.

Last edited: