Will my recent EX attend my advertised event on Saturday?

Marsy

Hello,

Hope all is well. I asked/worried about this question last Monday. I am still a bit afraid he will try to re-appear. I don't want him there and want nothing to do with him as he may be dangerous.

The event was advertised and have a successful booking... I am happy about that, but I worry he will come there since he knows where I will be - a public setting. Please let me know. Maybe it is just my fears and gut feelings.

Will my recent EX attend my advertised event on Saturday?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_ex_attend_my_advertised_event_.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_ex_attend_my_advertised_event_.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 30

wan

You need to get security involved if you are concerned about him just showing up and ruining your show.

waybread

I think there's a chance of this happening. Mercury (you) is in its fall and going retrograde. It will square Jupiter, although this won't happen till around the 16th.

If agree with Wan. If you think this man is a trouble-maker; notify security if you are in a public building. Otherwise, notify some friends who will be there, and ask them to keep an eye on him if he shows up.

rafaella

Saturn, the event is no in aspect with Jupiter. So seems no. But Moon in 5th applies to Jup. So you may see him sometime but I think may not be this event.

Marsy

Thanks everyone!

My friends, family and colleagues are aware of him. I will notify security. I will be there with lots of close people around me and it is a family event in a place with lots of cameras.

I am always on guard. I just wish I never have to worry about him popping up ever. For every event security will be notified for sure.

Marsy

Thank you very much for checking in on me! All went very well! He was nowhere to be seen and the event was well protected. An excellent turn out. So happy!

Thank you!

waybread

Thanks for the happy update.

Marsy, would you please let us know if he contacts you in about one week's time? That's when Mercury and Jupiter perfect their square. In the meantime, the moon may take the heat off the chance of him contacting you.

This will just help me to learn more astrology.

Thanks.

Marsy

Thank you. I will update.

I live an hour and a half away from him and have no intention of going close to his side of the city. He is blocked from calling my phone but I know he can through apps. I do not have any events planned until summer, so I have peace with that.

I live in a gated community, so it is too risky for him to come here. Knowing him, he will find some sad sap way.

Marsy

Hello,

I was away on vacation :) had a great time.

I haven't heard from the abusive ex. I feel he has given up and scared to contact me. I unmasked him! If he tried to, he might have realized I still have him blocked on all media.

I did, however, get a visit from another ex who I am close with. He visited me unexpectedly.

Haven't spoken to the Narc in almost 7 months and I am very proud of myself for never uttering a word to him since last September 2018 :) I still think about the wrongs he did but it helps me to heal myself and build my esteem.

Thank you.

Last edited: