Relationship Advice?? (obsessive relationship) help

Imperial1922

i am a Capricorn who is currently dating a Cancer girlfriend (for a year and 6 months). i really love her as a person, but i become obsessed with her. i tend to get super jealous and controlling with her. i dont want her talking to guys, and usually i have the need to show dominance and control in the relationship. we one time talked about our exs, (ive had 5 gfs, she has only had one) and basically she was telling me everything she and her ex did (and i mentioned what i did with my exs) but i just get angry and impulsive with her. i dont even know the guy yet i hate him already. i have trust issues and i always want her to be mynes forever. we are planning to marry and i wont let anything get in the way of that. i always have the need to know where she is. she says she loves me with a passion, but she really dosent understand how much i love her. she gets jealous too but i usually just feel pissed off THINKING about her ex, or any guy talking to her, or worse, she remembering those guys. she always reassures me that i should trust her but i cant help it. i want her to only be mynes. i am very agressive with anger issues and impulsive. but i want this unhealthy obsession to continue...

is there anything in my chart that shows this obssessive/possessive personality???

her placements
sun-Cancer
moon-Sagittarius
mercury-Cancer
venus-Cancer
mars-Cancer

aspects
moon conjunction pluto
venus trine pluto
jupiter opposite pluto
saturn sextile venus

my placements