Can anyone tell if Lord Shani is in my charts ?

paul75

D.O.B : - 14th July, 1975 (Male)
Time of Birth : - 4:00 AM (Morning) Birth Time Accurate
Daylight savings- I'm not sure how this works.
Place of Birth :- Karonga, Malawi, Africa.

I need to know if I'm going thru sadi sati, and any info given will help, good or bad, all will be appreciated.

Thanks,
paul75

dreamtimez

You can get your own chart at astro.com :whistling: We need your chart to help you find Shani (Saturn) in your chart and his role in your life.

Kannan

Paul75

As per your sidereal vedic chart Moon is located in Virgo, so you are under the influence of sade-sati now

Kannan

Kannan

As written by Dhundhun roughly another 3 years more. I do not know how Rachna94 arrived at November 2011

kannan

Rachna94

The querent has asked how long the effect will be felt. When Saturn leaves Virgo in Nov 2011, the effect will lessen.
As regards to when does Sadhe sati ends, when Saturn leaves Libra in Nov 2014, precisely 2nd Nov, Sadhe sati will end.

paul75

Thank You for all the replies. I am a strong believer that our past does effect our future. For anyone that does not, please change your thinking.

selfless

Banned
Moon in 4th house

VEDIC ASTROLOGY
MOON in 4th House--------when Moon is at 4th house from the ascendant, the person may own cars/vehicle, house, get happiness from child, friends, a nice wife, may get good honour from govt., and he earns from water-born products/things..He/She will be a devotee of God......he will be knowledgeable, yet a humble person.
this prediction above is just a general prediction.. and it may vary for certain cases of the horoscope..

selfless

Banned
analysed ur horoscope....
SAADE SAATI is for 7.5 years...
and in ur case 5 years of SAADE SATI is already over..
your MOON- SIGN-----VIRGO..
your SADE-SATI is still going on, but, it will end soon , only last part of SAADE SAATI is remaining (roughly 2 or 2.5 years)..
no need to worry for that, the critical part of SAADE SAATI is already over..

for ur information, in your BIRTH-CHART,
SATURN is at GEMINI at 28 degree 51 minute..

selfless

Banned
Moon at 9th House from Ascendant

MOON AT 9th HOUSE FROM ASCENDANT:- when Moon stays in 9th house from Ascendant, then native becomes religious,does good deeds, Lucky, wealthy,happy,he gets pleasure in water related things(e.g. travelling by ship,boat)..his enthusiasm increases or decreases like Moon..

the above prediction is only a general report and may not always match..

paul75

I have lost many things near and dear to me these past 5 years, and believe that I have a better outlook on life once the last 2.5 years of sade sati are complete. The most important aspect is that I have become more religious, Can you tell me anything about my future according to information that you have about me ? It is greatly appreciated.