Which Lord/house would I choose for this?

SCP11

I wanted to know if my boss has feelings for me

I’m following John Frawley who has based a lot on William Lilly I think his name is.

I can hear him now saying The fact that it’s your boss is irrelevant and put it as 7th house

On the other hand I’m sure I’ve seen examples where because of their relationship to the querent they belong in the 10th house and anything associated with them

Just a bit confused :) ? Thanks

blackbery

Can you post the chart?

I would go with H 7 for relationships but maybe I'm wrong. Your boss may be represented by H 10 but that doesn't mean you would look at that house for a question about romance.

I'm not experienced in this area so maybe use what you believe.:happy:

I’m following John Frawley who has based a lot on William Lilly I think his name is.

I can hear him now saying The fact that it’s your boss is irrelevant and put it as 7th house

On the other hand I’m sure I’ve seen examples where because of their relationship to the querent they belong in the 10th house and anything associated with them

tikana

use 7th
because you are not asking does my boss like my work?
you are asking if your boss has feelings towards you

SCP11

use 7th
because you are not asking does my boss like my work?
you are asking if your boss has feelings towards you

Reason I went for 10th is because in the astrologers book I’m following he put in 10th house matters the question “Will I get along with my new boss” which is directly between boss and employee on a non-romantic relational level but even on a non-work level it’s just about getting along as people together. Then says any of my superiors even the minor of them will be 10th if that person is subject of the question.

So even though 7th is relational it’s more to do with colleagues I know for a fact colleagues go in that house and real strong friends are 11th so I feel like given the context of that person in my life they should be represented by 10th.

Although to be on safe side I’ll probably do a reading of 7th as an extra comparison maybe another question where I know the answer and can get an idea which one sounds more like my boss