The deep truth of a Scorpio heart.

DragnicDaelin

I have my Venus conjunct Pluto, both in Scorpio. To add to is my Moon is in the 8th house.
Love for people who have Venus conjunct Pluto in Scorpio is absolute. Our love is limitless, it is endless. If you allow us, we will love you. We will love every single particle of what is you.

Yes our love is all consuming – luckily I have a Sagittarius Sun conjuncting Uranus, so I will give you all the freedom you need knowing that I need my own. Yet you are still on my leash. I give you all the freedom you need (to some extend) but you stay where I can see you and never, ever leave me.

We are the most loyal people you will ever find and we will slaughter anyone who dares hurt those we care for.

In our hearts, we carry the darkness of Pluto however. We are all wounded, carrying pain and anger on many levels. That being said, the amount of love we carry far outweighs anything else. Our greatest desire in life is to love and be loved. For myself personally, I need to love someone – I need to be able to give this love to a person. It wells up inside of me, Pluto is absolute, and thus I want and need to give this to someone.
The difficulty arises is that people fear our intensity, our ferocity in love. Yes we get attached, yes we are very dramatic and intense individuals. But if you want love, love that will surround you and envelop ever part of who you are – seek no further.

Don’t underestimate us, no I say appreciate us for the love we have and what we can offer. We’re intense, but you will never feel more loved when you are loved by one of us.