Sister's life in danger,help!

Lilyana

Sister

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

Lilyana

Sister's charthttp://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_02_i_f_hp.62362.16183.gif&res=63&va=&cid=g27filexVvL6r-u1212266167

Lilyana

Boyfriend's chart

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_06_al_alzhar_hp_63395_23234.gif
    astro_w2gw_06_al_alzhar_hp_63395_23234.gif
    50 KB · Views: 26

ashriia

I can't help with your astrological question here. because it's a very sensitive topic and i wouldn't want to just make a guess.

I was reading a little about violence against women in montenegro and learned there is no real protection, or a law in place to protect your sister from this *******. I hope for her sake she does get to move to italy soon. Until then, here are some tips for your sister. Tell her to buy pepper spray and carry it with her at all times. Or you can buy them online and send them to all the women in your family. (they are very inexpensive). If he is lurking around her/your family home and she feels that he might do something if she sees him tell her to yell "fire". instead of "help". more people respond to cries of fire because their own lives are in danger too. Also when holding keys to car, house.. tell her to place the one key between each finger so the sharp points are facing outwards and to make a fist. it can be an incredible weapon for defense.
lastly, all abusive losers place blame on their victims. don't let your sister believe any of this is her fault. Because if that sinks in she will think she deserves this kind of treatment. and no one does. ever. period.

Hope someone can help with you with your astro question too.:sideways:

rahu

Banned
hi lilyana

do you know his birthday?
a composite would be helpful as would his chart.

you sister has an exceptionally sensitive and romantic nature. she is very attractive but tends to draw men who only are interested in affairs .

she,though, looks for a commitment or marriage.she is very sensitive but draws inensitive or instinctual motivated men. in some ways she is fragile and light yet finds herself surrounded by dark dominating surroundings.

she is extremely psychic but has dark dreams ad nightmares.her dreams may be prophetic

i agree that she is in a precarious time.this period has just begun and she will be under a cloud til the end of march.

i will do some calculations to try to pinpoint particular days.
but the composite and his chart arealso vry important t`o try and ascertain his actions

your sisters dreams are very prophetic right now.tell her to listen to her dreams. her psychic power is strong enough for her to sense in advance his movements.

she is very magnetic to men right now so i would expect many suitors around her

she needs clarity so she must not indulge in alcohol or other "party favors".
again i need to look at his chart.

rahu

Lilyana

I can't help with your astrological question here. because it's a very sensitive topic and i wouldn't want to just make a guess.

I was reading a little about violence against women in montenegro and learned there is no real protection, or a law in place to protect your sister from this *******. I hope for her sake she does get to move to italy soon. Until then, here are some tips for your sister. Tell her to buy pepper spray and carry it with her at all times. Or you can buy them online and send them to all the women in your family. (they are very inexpensive). If he is lurking around her/your family home and she feels that he might do something if she sees him tell her to yell "fire". instead of "help". more people respond to cries of fire because their own lives are in danger too. Also when holding keys to car, house.. tell her to place the one key between each finger so the sharp points are facing outwards and to make a fist. it can be an incredible weapon for defense.
lastly, all abusive losers place blame on their victims. don't let your sister believe any of this is her fault. Because if that sinks in she will think she deserves this kind of treatment. and no one does. ever. period.

Hope someone can help with you with your astro question too.:sideways:

Thank you so much for your support

Lilyana

hi lilyana

do you know his birthday?
a composite would be helpful as would his chart.

you sister has an exceptionally sensitive and romantic nature. she is very attractive but tends to draw men who only are interested in affairs .

she,though, looks for a commitment or marriage.she is very sensitive but draws inensitive or instinctual motivated men. in some ways she is fragile and light yet finds herself surrounded by dark dominating surroundings.

she is extremely psychic but has dark dreams ad nightmares.her dreams may be prophetic

i agree that she is in a precarious time.this period has just begun and she will be under a cloud til the end of march.

i will do some calculations to try to pinpoint particular days.
but the composite and his chart arealso vry important t`o try and ascertain his actions

your sisters dreams are very prophetic right now.tell her to listen to her dreams. her psychic power is strong enough for her to sense in advance his movements.

she is very magnetic to men right now so i would expect many suitors around her

she needs clarity so she must not indulge in alcohol or other "party favors".
again i need to look at his chart.

rahu

His birthday is on 11.09.1984(10:30a.m.)
I posted his chart
Thanks in advance

rahu

Banned
hi lilyana

your sister is in a difficult situation.
the next 3days are precarious. looking at the composite ,he would be likely to act in the next 3 days. but the energies become a bit more stable after that. still his chart shows potential malicious intentions in late april.

the composite is very destructive for her as it shows a dominating and cruel emotional connection.

but as i said her psychic sensitivities are very sharp so she must trust her instincts.

rahu

Lilyana

hi lilyana

your sister is in a difficult situation.
the next 3days are precarious. looking at the composite ,he would be likely to act in the next 3 days. but the energies become a bit more stable after that. still his chart shows potential malicious intentions in late april.

the composite is very destructive for her as it shows a dominating and cruel emotional connection.

but as i said her psychic sensitivities are very sharp so she must trust her instincts.

rahu

Thank you Rahu,I hope she will be far away soon and safe.