Saturn conjunct ascendant in the 1st house

Hi everyone, I have read a lot, for some reason, that people think Satirn conjunct ascendant makes one unattractive. I have this, but I have never in my life been told I'm unattractive. It's also conjunct Venus and Uranus in my first house. What is you opinion on the matter.

Scorpio90

The topic of beauty and astrology do not think they go together.

First because beauty for each person and times are different. A person is not considered beautiful now that another century ago ... so I don't believe in this.

If I believe it, you can personally know if a person can devote his life to working with his physique (modeling) or perhaps the closest thing is if that person has the facility to attract or please other people and attract them (whether attractive or not to the society )

I have an ASC in capricronium with conjunction of Saturn ASC.

And i don't have any problem attracting the opposite sex.

If I agree that Saturn in the ASC can bring problems of low self-esteem and this can influence not being able to relate or not having confidence in yourself, even if you are Brad Pitt.

The second thing I can say is that Saturn in the ASC in good condition has the advantage that, you get older, you look younger.

Regards and sorry for my bad english :)