It's not good? ... :pouty:

Thank you.
arabic parts aka Lots are extremely time sensitive
therefore
there is no need to stress and worry
since
natal charts are rarely if ever timed with that exactitude

arabic parts aka Lots are traditional method
astroseek has a free lots calculator at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

list of arabic parts at https://www.skyscript.co.uk/alparts.html

JUPITERASC

an interesting useful episode of THE ASTROLOGY PODCAST
INCLUDES ARABIC PARTS DISCUSSION :smile:

Http://theastrologypodcast.com/2016/06/30/first-question-and-answer-episode/

The questions roughly covered the following topics:

• The best way for beginners to learn astrology.
  • The reliability of astrology software programs.
  • Whether to use out of sign aspects.
  • Whether Arabic parts were used in Hellenistic astrology.
  • How to deal with Arabic parts that involve house cusps when using whole sign houses.
  • Whether or not one should reverse the calculation for the Part of Fortune.
  • If Arabic Parts can be used together with timing techniques, like profections and transits.
  • How to interpret benefics and malefics when ruling the 1st and 7th houses.
  • How to deal with the confusion over different conflicting forms of house division.
  • Issues surrounding the use of mythology as an interpretive tool in astrology.
  • Constructive manifestations of planets that are placed in difficult houses such as the 6th, 8th, and 12th.

CapAquaPis

18' Virgo is my part of death and perversion caught in the conjunction of Mars (9'), Jupiter (6'), Saturn (24'-25') and Lilith (25-26'). It is in my 3rd house and in my phases of life cycle, both represent a neighborhood and my adolescence. There's a lot to study in astrology and investigate the meanings of astrological parts.

Edit: The Sabian Symbol on the 17-18' degree of Virgo:
*VIRGO 17-18
An old bald woman talking to her dog.
Internal dialogue in which self and world are constantly discovering where they stand with each other. Having no pretense or guile. Speaking to each one in the way you speak to yourself, in the way you speak to everything. No rituals, no ceremony, no special cases. Unvarnished honesty and truth. Intent on getting at what is underneath, what is inside. You penetrate right through the personality, the ego-mind, without thinking about it. Knowing that life needs a voice and that being that voice is natural and inevitable. You feel close to the ground, basic, and foundational. Not very nice, not very easy-going. The pure straight-shooter, as real as can be, and almost too much so. You are the reminder of how it would be if we stayed with integrity and conviction and threw out the rest.*

Last edited: