new friend from dating site

Amy

although we have not met yet, we will soon. I want to know if this chart any connections that will lead to a relationship with this older man who is retired. he is a Taurus, 65 years old, very handsome and seems very good.

please let me know if in fact, I should wait for an actual physical meeting to do a chart, if that would be better.
I have been so alone and lonely without companionship for a long time, going out with friends and travelling alone is fine, I love that, but it would be nice to actually have a nice partner to hang with as well.

thank you all kindly :sad:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_new_friend_m_from_online_dating_56564_8779.jpg
    astro_2gw_new_friend_m_from_online_dating_56564_8779.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 30

rafaella

although we have not met yet, we will soon. I want to know if this chart any connections that will lead to a relationship with this older man who is retired. he is a Taurus, 65 years old, very handsome and seems very good.

please let me know if in fact, I should wait for an actual physical meeting to do a chart, if that would be better.
I have been so alone and lonely without companionship for a long time, going out with friends and travelling alone is fine, I love that, but it would be nice to actually have a nice partner to hang with as well.

thank you all kindly :sad:

Early ASC so it is difficult to know, kind of premature question as you haven't even met.

Moon squares Venus next this would suggest some difficulty with this man. Venus in fall. He may not be as nice as you think he is, so get to know him first before deciding.

Chrysalis

Woah whats going on in the sky at present, this charts busy as f*ck....ha ha bringing havoc to people's lives i guess :w00t:

Neptunes opposing venus/mars which is not great for any sort of reality, its just causing mars/venus to walk around with their rose colored glasses on for a while.
And i agree with rafaella, premature question and also receptions between venus/mars is not great and not to mention venus in fall.

Amy

Oh dear, this is very concerning for me.
he and I will talk later on today, he seems nice. he has grandkids and like to be with them. he is retired, very handsome and educated
I guess I should wait then, until we actually go out. isn't that the best time and date to use as the initial meeting in a horary to see if it will be beneficial. I don't want to waste my time.

I have also joined a very nice Meet Up group in Scottsdale, AZ. its an upscale group for singles over 50, lots of parties and events for singles and I am very interested in moving on from my grieving, its just so hard, I am trying but I am also shy. don't know anyone to push me but my family wants to see me happy again.

I am scared....but excited, what do I do?

Amy

oh man
WTF is going on with this chart you guys?

I did see a lot of lines going all through this

so maybe I should just freaking "BLOCK" him huh?

ahhhhh
when the heck am I going to find a great guy?

this is such a Lifetime Movie!:crying:

tikana

Its like they offer nothing to each other... Yes dispositor merc in its domain but
Venus fall
Mars peregrine

Amy

Tikana - hi!

can you please clarify, what it is you are seeing in this chart? I don't understand, I want to meet someone but perhaps this was NOT the way to go then?

please try to explain to me what the chart notates?

thank you so much for your help

Amy

is that all?
I thought that with all those tiles, it would be worse

what else is new? LOL

I just blocked him

this is discouraging
maybe with the new Meet Up group I joined this afternoon, I will have some new friends and maybe even meet someone of quality who wants to have a serious relationship with.

not many quality gentlemen my age out there, the pool is very small, more like a "wadding" pool -

maybe I should do a horary on that?

Tikana, than you so much for taking the time to read this chart for me I know it was an awful chart anyway:sad::sad:

tikana

is that all?
I thought that with all those tiles, it would be worse

what else is new? LOL

I just blocked him

this is discouraging
maybe with the new Meet Up group I joined this afternoon, I will have some new friends and maybe even meet someone of quality who wants to have a serious relationship with.

not many quality gentlemen my age out there, the pool is very small, more like a "wadding" pool -

maybe I should do a horary on that?

Tikana, than you so much for taking the time to read this chart for me I know it was an awful chart anyway:sad::sad:

Just go out with him
Its not like hes asking u to marry him

Amy

YEAH, I know Tikana, but at my age, I really don't want to spend time with someone that I really don't have much in common with. I already sent him a text. He lives way far and its not fair to him -

I have done the dating thing for years, then married to the wrong men. my last husband died last april, that was a tragedy for my family.

I need to go out more, join more activities and I think the group in joined is a healthy and fun group. they are singles seniors who are successful and want to meet other like minded people.

I have travelled to CA alone and loved it, my friends are all married and their spouses really don't like for them to hang out with single friends (WTF) so I need to get some new friends right???LOL

what do you think Tikana - I feel good about at least, getting the nerve to do this.....ahhhh:smile:

lots of parties planned with this group on weekends. now that the holidays are coming closer......

tikana

YEAH, I know Tikana, but at my age, I really don't want to spend time with someone that I really don't have much in common with. I already sent him a text. He lives way far and its not fair to him -

I have done the dating thing for years, then married to the wrong men. my last husband died last april, that was a tragedy for my family.

I need to go out more, join more activities and I think the group in joined is a healthy and fun group. they are singles seniors who are successful and want to meet other like minded people.

I have travelled to CA alone and loved it, my friends are all married and their spouses really don't like for them to hang out with single friends (WTF) so I need to get some new friends right???LOL

what do you think Tikana - I feel good about at least, getting the nerve to do this.....ahhhh:smile:

lots of parties planned with this group on weekends. now that the holidays are coming closer......

Just unblock the guy go have cofeee or dinner whatever

Amy

But Tikana - what is the use?
I don't think this would work and I CANNOT HAVE MY HEART TORN AGAIN.

I am so scared

rafaella

But Tikana - what is the use?
I don't think this would work and I CANNOT HAVE MY HEART TORN AGAIN.

I am so scared

Amy, you're just going for a coffee, if he's an *******, walk away. A quick 30 min chat will show you if he is nice to get to know or not. This chart has early Asc so this means the chart is somewhat unreliable to read. Perhaps because of our influence on your decision. Don't base you life decisions so completely on a chart, the chart is showing you what may happen... Remeber no one is correct all the time.

Good luck! Pls update 😀

tikana

Amy, you're just going for a coffee, if he's an *******, walk away. A quick 30 min chat will show you if he is nice to get to know or not. This chart has early Asc so this means the chart is somewhat unreliable to read. Perhaps because of our influence on your decision. Don't base you life decisions so completely on a chart, the chart is showing you what may happen... Remeber no one is correct all the time.

Good luck! Pls update 😀

Thank u... RAF..