Please I need your assistance on timing

Amy

Can you please tell me, if this chart is correct, when asking for a "timing" question? This is urgent for me and my family.

My former husband has been deceased since last April. We were going to be married, however, he died and my name was NOT ON anything of his.
401K, IRA, Insurance from job, house equity in the house he lived at and there was NO WILL.

His mother in Germany, will get everything (next of KIN). My sorrow is so great not only in missing him, but, that there is no justice here. I have been given a broken car of his for my daughter and that is all.

I met my husband in April 1996, we married a year later, he got his green card and we moved to AZ where we built a life until March 2008, we got divorced and then, in 2013, we got back together to reconcile and were making many plans. he died of a heart attack in his home in April and I was the ONLY person, friend and family member (as close as can be) here in AZ to assist in locating the mother, looking for a german speaking attorney to help out and take care of the body. I received the death certificates and located, from my own time, everyone, every company and banks to assist from here

the mother wants nothing to do with me, nor does she want his ashes, not even to have them in her church to be close to. I have them.

I was promised $20K from her attorney in Germany, once the funds have been distributed to his mother ($$$$) she said she will give me money.

this is too awful to repeat....please, can you help me and tell me, do you see me receiving these funds? I was told by the executor of the estate (whom I looked for and hired for his mother to work here in AZ) that it will be within the year.

I am so upset by the entire matter, his mother saw him once in 10 years. she is so awful, I am without my husband and my dear friend.

thank you
please, can you tell me if I need to do another chart if it will be more detailed and accurate?

Attachments

• When will I be receiving the 20K from estate.jpg
    When will I be receiving the 20K from estate.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 28

Amy

.You see how important this is, I have been praying over it for a long time. don't know if I can trust these people as I am no longer his wife.

does not matter if w were married for over 10 years, during the time of his death, we were not.

he left us with no money, no will, nothing, at 49 no one really expects to die. he was going to buy me a newer (good used) car this year for work. this is what we were hoping to get.

I inserted a horary thread on this. should I start a new link for this? it is actually part of the other question.

please, if you would assist. thank you for taking the time to look at the chart, CAN YOU explain to me what you saw that was not good?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_13_will_i_get_a_new_car_this_year_hr_51746_30266.jpg
    astro_2gw_13_will_i_get_a_new_car_this_year_hr_51746_30266.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 14

IleneK

Premium Member
I am so sorry for this very sad and complicated matter in your life.

I use whole sign houses, so Sun Moon Mars Merc are all in the 1st house, rather than the 12th.

The later rising point suggests that this matter is settled.
I see you as Sun and also with Moon as your significator.
Resources from another is the 8th sign/house ruled by Jupiter.

Moon applies to sextile Jup in about 12 units. I am not particularly skilled at timing, so I hope others more skilled may come forward with their analysis as to whether this is weeks, months, years. His mother, which is the 10th sign from the 7th, or Mars, is clearly in mix there with you as Sun and Moon. However, you as Moon do aspect Jup before she/Mars does, so that makes me feel like you are in good place in the matter. I do hope the timing is sooner rather than later.

Very best wishes to you, Amy.

Amy

Oh goodness Ilene - you have no idea of what has happened to this matter in the last year and a half. so many things, but mostly, I still cry about the whole incident. I did not want to know this could happen to me. markus and I should have gotten married while we were on that last trip to vegas in march of last year. we got back and the next month, he died of a heart attack leaving no will and no money in our names. even though the last three years of his life, we reconciled and he helped with my bills as well as paid his own, things were just not legal for me.

I need a good used car, he was also going to get me one. I have to pay my bills, his mother did not want to come to AZ to take care of his body remains and I was left to take care of that issue. also, she gave us his broken car which I sold for a couple of hundred dollars to pay some bills and buy food.

there is equity in the home he lived in, he had a good amount of money in his 401K, IRA and insurance policy. HE NEVER placed my name on any of it. after we got divorced he took my name off of everything and never botghered to update. so his mother, who is legally, his next of kin, gets everything.

the lawyer even told her to please consider me, and provide some money for us but she said NO. then, her attorney wrote me a letter saying that she will agree to 20K when all the funds have been distributed.

I was told that this would take within 5-6 months and to be patient.

that is why I send this horary chart.

you are kind and generous to do this for me. and I thank you. maybe some other astrologers would also take a look.

IleneK

Premium Member
You are welcome, Amy. I recall your posting about this matter after it happened and I was very sorry to read it then. I suppose you know that you can make a claim against the estate for any and all of his funeral expenses. I would talk to the attorney to be sure you are compensated completely for that.
And I do hope others will look at this as well.

Amy

Yes, Ilene, that is what the funds were from, the claim - I spent hours and my own money assisting the courts and his mother.

that was all I got and it was not much.

I really hope some others take a look at this chart as well

thank you for your thoughts and prayers for me and my family
it has been very rough for us, no one in his family ever called me or written to me to see if we were ok.

this has been so bad, I immediately looked for his mother and offered to send her his ashes, she said no, she did not even want them in her church. I guess to send for them would be a lot of money, but she had the money, she did not want to spend it on that.

IleneK

Premium Member
Dear Amy,
Grief of this sort for the loss of Markus, being so complex, takes a good deal of time to process and experience. It will be good when you find you are able to release your thoughts about his mother, and the telling of the story about her, a layer completely separate from the true grief of your loss.

When you find that you are able, it may allow you more space to move into process of grieving more wholly for him, and without so much additional pain and distraction. What will be will be with his mother and the estate.

Take good care of yourself.

Amy

There are several stages of grief.

I have been through so many of them. I try to see him in a Pink Light. I pray with him and speak to him at times. he comes to me in my dreams and I know that he is aware of how he "******* up" before he left. I also know that he is NOT HAPPY with how I have been treated by his family. very disrespectful.

I want to see his mother in also a pink light, I cant imagine how hard it must be to loose your child, when I asked her (after I located her after all those calls to the German Embassy and Blue Cross) if she missed him she did say that she hardly ever spoke to him or saw him, so its not hitting her so much. I told her that his presence was deeply and terribly missed in this house.

rafaella

I'm very sorry about your loss, Amy.

The chart does show a lot of activity in the 12th, may suggest some hidden activity or fear. Sun is dignified, shows your intentions are good yet in 12th weakens it considerably. I'll take the mother to be 7th house. The money is Jupiter 8th house. The authorities Venus, see how Venus and Saturn are in opposition. Looks like Saturn doesn't want to do what its being told. Mutual reception between Saturn and Jupiter. But Jupiter is rule by Venus, the authorities.

So will you get the money? It does seem that you may however Moon is way too weak, combust still and 12th. Moon applies to Jupiter. 12-13 units. weeks or months. Fixed angles, it could be 12 months but I hope it is weeks. And I don't know if its 20k or not, Jupiter has dignity by term. So the money isn't that much but not very small amount either. I guess it depends on how much money is there in first place.

Sun applies to Mars, perhaps more arguments, more frustration coming up.

All the best! Hope things work out very soon for you. Please update.

cherylchad

.You see how important this is, I have been praying over it for a long time. don't know if I can trust these people as I am no longer his wife.

does not matter if w were married for over 10 years, during the time of his death, we were not.

he left us with no money, no will, nothing, at 49 no one really expects to die. he was going to buy me a newer (good used) car this year for work. this is what we were hoping to get.

I inserted a horary thread on this. should I start a new link for this? it is actually part of the other question.

please, if you would assist. thank you for taking the time to look at the chart, CAN YOU explain to me what you saw that was not good?

Dear Amy, I am sorry that I was so abrupt and crisp earlier. I hope my reply did not upset you too much. As I said I am an absolute novice, so am pretty sure you should not rely on my answer. My comment was fairly superficial and quick and am sure others have replied with far more accuracy and depth. Please keep the faith and wish you all the very best.

Amy

IleneK:

"...The later rising point suggests that this matter is settled..."

what does this mean? the last time I met with the fiduciary in July, he gave me the funds from the claim for the court assistance. He told me to be patient and wait (before the year is over) as they need to now settle on many matters before I can get my money that was promised.

I fear that they are taking advantage of me, I will not hear from them again, and his mother has Already received her money.

is that what you meant?

please explain, I don't understand
thank you all so much.

besitos

i believe that a late rising point meaning the matter is settled, means that the matter is not in the querent's hands to manipulate, or that they already know the answer (have already decided on an answer).