Arabis Parts Formulas

Dubyadude1986

Closest in software was Part of Divorce, but there's a back-up.

Divorce 1: Asc + Venus - 7th

Divorce 2: Asc+7th - Saturn

This was meant as a reply, sorry about that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.43.25.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 14.43.25.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 22

CapAquaPis

About Arabic Parts, they offer hints or clues in our astrological lives, profiles and horoscopes. I can name 3 similarly placed parts: the part of marriage: 8' 50" Virgo, the part of widowhood: 8' 50" Libra, and the part of pregnancy: 8' 50" Scorpio. They need plus your natal moon minus natal sun degrees/minutes to find out the exact personal natal parts. I guess 9' will be the closest degree. And what about Sun 0'-1' Aries people? or if it ever lands on Moon 0'-1' Aries?

Arabic parts calculator is useful and handy to figure out the math in our astrological charts.
http://libracentre.com/arabic_parts_chart.php

My own part of marriage: Personal (or fixed) point is 8'50" Virgo plus significator the Moon at 20' 17" Aquarius subtract or minus the Sun 26' 20" Aquarius = mine is 2' 47" or 3' Virgo.

My own part of widowhood: 8' 50" Libra plus same Moon minus same sun = 2' 47" Libra.
LibraCenter has ASC (17' 33" Cancer) + 8' 50" Libra - Neptune 22' Sag = mine is 3' Taurus.

My own part of pregnancy: 8' 50" Scorpio plus the Moon minus the Sun = 2' 47" Scorpio.

My two parts of divorce: ASC 17' 33" Cancer plus Venus 2' Aries minus Cusp 7th-Capricorn (17' 33" opposite) = 7' Libra. And ASC 17' 33" Cancer plus Capricorn 17' 33" minus Saturn 24" Virgo = 0' Aquarius (my own sun/moon sign).

And there are 4 different parts of marriage: 2 for men (AM sun 1st-6th houses and PM sun 7th-12th houses) and 2 for women (AM sun and PM sun). The part of marriage for all is ASC 17' 33" Cancer + 17'33 " Capricorn (cusp 7th) - Venus (7' Aries) = mine is 18' Capricorn.

Edit: 15' Cancer is the part of journeys, esp. water (cruise trips), represented by the sign of the seas.

Last edited:

piercethevale

About Arabic Parts, they offer hints or clues in our astrological lives, profiles and horoscopes. I can name 3 similarly placed parts: the part of marriage: 8' 50" Virgo, the part of widowhood: 8' 50" Libra, and the part of pregnancy: 8' 50" Scorpio. They need plus your natal moon minus natal sun degrees/minutes to find out the exact personal natal parts. I guess 9' will be the closest degree. And what about Sun 0'-1' Aries people? or if it ever lands on Moon 0'-1' Aries?

Arabic parts calculator is useful and handy to figure out the math in our astrological charts.
http://libracentre.com/arabic_parts_chart.php

My own part of marriage: Personal (or fixed) point is 8'50" Virgo plus significator the Moon at 20' 17" Aquarius subtract or minus the Sun 26' 20" Aquarius = mine is 2' 47" or 3' Virgo.

My own part of widowhood: 8' 50" Libra plus same Moon minus same sun = 2' 47" Libra.
LibraCenter has ASC (17' 33" Cancer) + 8' 50" Libra - Neptune 22' Sag = mine is 3' Taurus.

My own part of pregnancy: 8' 50" Scorpio plus the Moon minus the Sun = 2' 47" Scorpio.

My two parts of divorce: ASC 17' 33" Cancer plus Venus 2' Aries minus Cusp 7th-Capricorn (17' 33" opposite) = 7' Libra. And ASC 17' 33" Cancer plus Capricorn 17' 33" minus Saturn 24" Virgo = 0' Aquarius (my own sun/moon sign).

And there are 4 different parts of marriage: 2 for men (AM sun 1st-6th houses and PM sun 7th-12th houses) and 2 for women (AM sun and PM sun). The part of marriage for all is ASC 17' 33" Cancer + 17'33 " Capricorn (cusp 7th) - Venus (7' Aries) = mine is 18' Capricorn.

Edit: 15' Cancer is the part of journeys, esp. water (cruise trips), represented by the sign of the seas.

The calculator is a handy item but I wouldn't recommend trusting their listing of the Parts.
I spotted a couple of errors straight away.
Our listing here in this very same forum is much more complete and a great many of the Parts have been tested by extensive analysis .

For one example the formula they give for the Part of Astrology is rather better titled as Part of Omens and Signs, what we've found to be about astrology is the Part derived from it's opposite formula Asc. + Mercury - Uranus.
My Part of Astrology is in the 30th degree of Leo, from Dane Rudhyar's excellent book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala" my Part of Astrology is symbolized as thus:

"LEO 30°: AN UNSEALED LETTER.
KEYNOTE:
The realization by the individual that all thoughts and all messages are inevitably to be shared with all men.

Coming as it does as the end of this tenth scene and linked with the last degree of the zodiacal sign, Leo, this symbol seems at first quite puzzling; when it has been thought of as an isolated symbol, its essential meaning has not been apparent. The fact that a letter is unsealed does not imply a trust that other people will not read its contents, but rather the idea that the contents are for all men to read. The letter contains a public message in the sense that when man has reached the stage of true mental repolarization and development — which we see in the very first symbol for Leo — he has actually become a participant in the One Mind of humanity. Nothing can really be hidden, except superficially and for a brief time. What any man thinks and deeply realizes becomes the property of all men. Nothing is more senseless than possessiveness in the realm of ideas. If God speaks to a man, Man hears the word. Nothing can remain permanently 'sealed'.

As this thirtieth sequence of five symbols ends, it is made clear to us, and particularly to the inherently proud Leo type, that all that takes form within the mind of a man belongs to all men. Communication and
SHARING must always prevail over the will to glorify oneself by claiming sole possession of ideas and information."

Which perfectly illustrates my take, my attitude, my way of astrology in that I share all that I learn to be true and effective... It should all be shared, non of that proprietary ****.

My Part of Omens and Signs (and I got a deluge of signs from the late 90's up until recently, although I doubt that they will ever entirely cease. So one could say I have some experience with them...both recognizing them and interpreting them) is in the 5th of Aquarius and symbolically that is given as: (ibid.)

"AQUARIUS 5°: A COUNCIL OF ANCESTORS IS SEEN IMPLEMENTING THE EFFORTS OF A YOUNG LEADER.

KEYNOTE:
The Root foundation of past performances which power and sustain whatever decision is made in a crisis by an individual.

The whole past of mankind stands behind any individual effort, especially in times of critical decisions. The endeavor of the priests who built the California missions had behind it the whole past of Catholic proselytizing, i.e. the attempt to bring the 'Good News' to all people of the Earth. Every individual is far more dependent upon the strength of their ancestors' achievements — or oppressed by their failures and lack of vision — than they usually believe. This can mean a hidden foundation of individual strength, or the inertia of a tradition unable to transcend its limited origins.

This is the last symbol in the sixty-first five-fold sequence. It suggests that in many situations
RELIANCE UPON PRECEDENTS will enable the aspirant to greatness to tap the power of their deepest roots."

We are all reborn into the same family tree lifetime after lifetime most of the time.
The above will make more sense when I reveal that my Part of Service (Spiritual Service) Asc. + Moon - Mercury = the 14th degree of Virgo
(ibid.)

"VIRGO 14°: AN ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY TREE.
KEYNOTE: A deep reliance upon the ancestral roots of individual character
"

My maternal bloodlines go back 2000 years to a couple of Jews that came to Britain and settled near present day Glastonbury whom then took local women for wives.

I get my "signs" from a reliable source, one might say:wink:

Yeah, sure it sounds "far-fetched"... how else would such an accounting sound to anyone?
...IT DOES WORK THAT WAY.... whether one wants to believe it or not.:rightful:

Last edited:

piercethevale

I gave it some more thought and what I presently have arrived at is that i believe the Part derived from Asc. + Mercury - Uranus = the Part I have contended is about astrology is actually also a Part of Omens and Signs but it is about recognizing and interpreting those signs given to us all.
Whereas the opposite formula is about signs given to us personally.

It's because the two Parts are from the same three components, wherein, like most of the Astrological Parts we utilize, it is the Trigger and Significator that switch roles and the personal point is the Asc. the end result will always be two ways of going about the same thing ...or two sides of the same thing being interpreted or utilized by the same means.

As like the formula for the Part of Intelligence and Skill, i.e. that of which we have great intelligence concerning but to its best use most skillfully, Asc. + Mars - Mercury, when reversed into Asc. + Mercury - Mars becomes a Part of Innocence or Part of Naivete, i.e. that which we have little, or no, understanding of and not a clue as how to use it if we did.