Is Not There Any End to This Dejection, Phase of Life

OmTrinity

Respected Astrolgers and fellow members of this forum,

Heartiest Greetings and Namashkaar...

I have been going arond this curse like situation in my life which does not seem to go away, no matter what I do...

i] Have a tremendous sex-urge, having very little or no control over, feel like an addiction...

ii] Because of this, for more than 5 years now, having been wasting myself, each day, have been extremely brittle and weak from inside.

iii] Yoga, Plain Saatvik Food, Company of Good People, Traatak, Breathing Exercises, Praying to almost all forms of ALmighty, to help control this insanse energy, BUT IN

VAIN

iv] Also doing, feeding pigeons bajra regularly, feeding cows with green fodder (on wednesdays).

iv] have developed urology diseases/ infections, breathing issues, kidney stones, nerve diseases and I do not know whatsoever.

v] Have had no GF till date, and even encounters happen, it is with married/ separted ones. I do not want commit more sin.

vi] I think I am suffering for my past life Sins, and I do not want to pollute my Karmas more by getting indulged with married/separated women or pro*titutes.

vii] Have been devoted praying to the Almighty to me with Him, and that I cannot lead this life, with such a corrupted and imbalanced form of energy.

Am extemely disgusted of my life, but lack the courage to end it....Please help me....please...

Details-
fjoHe39.jpg

With sincere thanks and warmest regards
(PP)

ibmfreak

OmSai, understanding the problem and accepting is the first step. I don't believe feeding birds or doing and other mantras to pacify karmas work.
As you have not mentioned your place of birth I have taken it as Bombay.
12th house represents moksha and pleasures of the bed. The planets affecting the 12th house shows the inclination to the either.
Moon represents thoughts, Mercury the intellect.
You have Venus in your 12th house swagrahi with mercury aspected by Rahu.
Now look at your D9 you have Rahu in 12th house. This should bring as per my knowledge lust. Its a difficult combination.
However the silver lining is
1. You have a strong guru in your chart, which probably is a reason you are here asking for a solution. In D1 sits in 7th house though in enemy house in taurus as venus lords the 7th house.
The situation improves in D9 were Guru is swagrahi in the 1st house.
2.Your chart doesnt show financial problems and birth might be in a rich family as lord of 10th is sun in 1st house, the rule applies in d9 too.
I don't believe a God or Demigods can fix problems, as there is always a price to pay, and when you stop doing it the effects stop too or the karmic debts find a different way to induce the object. On a parallel thought this process happens for success and downfall.
There is a mantra though, called Mrityunjaya mantra.
In the Vedas it finds its place in three texts - a) the Rig veda VII.59.12, b) the Yajur Veda III.60, and c) the Atharva Veda XIV.1.17.[7]
Repetition of the mantra constitutes Japa, the practice of which develops concentration that leads to a transformation of awareness. Source: Wiki
If you cannot recite sanskrit mantras try searching for it on google and listen to the words.
One thing I found with Shiv is he is unbiased be it God or Demon or Human or any other Object in the Universe. The proof is everywhere, Gods and Rakshas cheat to gain power or break human penance, know fact you will see loads and loads of examples if you research.
So the answer is there, its you to decide your approach.

OmTrinity

Dear IBMFreak.,

It feels glad to hear back from you...!
My mistake, forgot to mention the place, it is New Delhi, but the Bombay part has put up the same chart, I guess.

i] Indeed, hearing your analysis, thoughts and views, I agree to the notion about our Karmas and its outcomes. I must also admit, that given my position on-
i]a in D1, Jupiter in enermy sign Taurus in 7th house, Mercury in Dushthana in 12th causing hell lot of issues.

ii] However, when I say doing Upayas/ Methods of Pacyfying malefics/ afflictions, I do not demand the fancies or luxuries but just peace of mind, body and slave.

iii] It feels embarrassing to share that, becoming a slave to my desires and intoxicated senses, I have nearly destroyed my inner strength for more than 5 years now and all the ailments that surround me now.

iv] Moreover, given human needs, s*x is important, but I do not want to get submerged by its intensive force every now & then.

v] I have strong belief in Mahadev and the Divine Mother and I completely agree on the prowess the MahaMrityunjai mantra carries.
v]a So can this mantra be chanted anytime during the day, as in office or else.where
v]b Or, will listening to will give equal benefits
v]c Can this chanted any number of times, without taking Sankalp or it is mandate to have 108 times, any less number will do harm ?

vi] Jupiter's position in D1, have had talked to many-many astrologers, and most of them have said
vi]a Remove any temple wooden/ marble/ anything from home ? Is it true ?
vi]b Remove Idols of Gods from Home

I do not know what to do, some say this, some say that, especially the removal of temple part ?

Once again, many thanks for taking the pain to write back and providing such meticulous support...

With warm regards
<OmTrinity>

ibmfreak

Any planet weak in d1 improving in d9 mitigates the weakness of the planet and the related house however it should not be other way round. So your Jupiter is fine no need to worry about it. Forget the astrologers, liars. They like to magnify their knowledge and your problems. If you have money go and get a yellow pukhraj.

My notion is if you can breath you can chant. I am not sure about removing temple,etc.
Go to a quite ashram, this is a personal advice and spend sometime there. Omsai

Hi,
your all major problem take place since 4/4/2012 after this period you have started losing everything health confidance and moral level is down now you really need a good support do not worry all will be fine actually in chalit your sun+mercury conjuted in 12th house which straight look at your health house thats why you have problem. you need to do remedy of saturn, sun and mercury which remedy you are doing now it will not help it out. Best of luck.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta

RishiRahul

Respected Astrolgers and fellow members of this forum,

Heartiest Greetings and Namashkaar...

I have been going arond this curse like situation in my life which does not seem to go away, no matter what I do...

i] Have a tremendous sex-urge, having very little or no control over, feel like an addiction...

ii] Because of this, for more than 5 years now, having been wasting myself, each day, have been extremely brittle and weak from inside.

iii] Yoga, Plain Saatvik Food, Company of Good People, Traatak, Breathing Exercises, Praying to almost all forms of ALmighty, to help control this insanse energy, BUT IN

VAIN

iv] Also doing, feeding pigeons bajra regularly, feeding cows with green fodder (on wednesdays).

iv] have developed urology diseases/ infections, breathing issues, kidney stones, nerve diseases and I do not know whatsoever.

v] Have had no GF till date, and even encounters happen, it is with married/ separted ones. I do not want commit more sin.

vi] I think I am suffering for my past life Sins, and I do not want to pollute my Karmas more by getting indulged with married/separated women or pro*titutes.

vii] Have been devoted praying to the Almighty to me with Him, and that I cannot lead this life, with such a corrupted and imbalanced form of energy.

Am extemely disgusted of my life, but lack the courage to end it....Please help me....please...

Details-
fjoHe39.jpg

With sincere thanks and warmest regards
(PP)

Hello,

First let us analyse the tremendous sex urge thing:=

In the rasi chart Mars has cast his 8th. aspect to the 12th. Venus is known to give this phenomena. Pls note that 12th. venus gives much imagination of sexual heightening/magnifying the need. More so as chara darakara being Venus, the natural darakaraka; which also magnifies thoughts/needs of the other sex.

Additionally Mars conjunct Rahu in the bhava chalit chart (that I follow) in the 3rd. house is known to give such phenomena.

The present dasa is of the 12th. house venus in the star of Mars and sub of ketu; both being 3rd. house depositors in KP, being significators of 1, 6, 9, 3 affecting health.

You may have been born in demanding circumstances, for which your home/education was restrictive and had a lack of freedom.
It is like life wanting to you to grow through these conditions while you are also drawn to spiritually/ thoughtfulness.

Though you are very self critical, try not to be a perfectionist. This is important for growth.
Mind you, a perfectionist can be somewhat self critical too.

Feedbacks pls.

RishiRahul

Last edited:

OmTrinity

Dear IBMFreak,

Once again thanks a lot for your response. But, what are the ways to pacify this wild and uncontrollable urge for s*x, which I usually end up wasting my self.

The mind, even during dialogue with a delegate in office, during presentations, during in deep sleep, anytime, it jst triggers.

I pray to Almighty and many of its forms to pacify, sometimes work and sometimes...

Best regards,
<OM Trinity>

OmTrinity

Dear Guptamukesh,

Thank you so much for your taking out time and your response.

I think, that is the period when the only girl in my life, our relation which accordng to girl was to be converted to marriage, it jst broke.

This hit me hard and taking a toll over health too, but now this ever.growing menace of s*xual urge, is now again and again bringing my health down...

I need to have control over it, jst like any other normal human has.

And, what's your take on 'not keeping temple at home/ idols of God when Jupter in 7th in enemy house'

Best regards
<OM Trinity>

OmTrinity

Dear Rishi Rahul,

Thank you so much for taking out the time and giving your analysis.

At the moment, I reckon as i said in my above post, any simple practice or remedy that can take me out of this s*xual urge, is what I want...

My worship to God, daily tasks all being affected, plus a little embarassing, have been suffering frm infectious ailments of urinary tracts....I hav had no s*x with anyone till date, though instances, where mutually a lot could have happend, but I did not want to corrupt my Karmas, so I left them...

I don't demand the fancies but jst the minimalistic want of control over mind.

And, what's your take on 'not keeping temple at home/ idols of God when Jupter in 7th in enemy house'

Best regards,
<OM Trinity>

ibmfreak

Dear IBMFreak,

Once again thanks a lot for your response. But, what are the ways to pacify this wild and uncontrollable urge for s*x, which I usually end up wasting my self.

The mind, even during dialogue with a delegate in office, during presentations, during in deep sleep, anytime, it jst triggers.

I pray to Almighty and many of its forms to pacify, sometimes work and sometimes...

Best regards,
<OM Trinity>
I was reading Gita on the point made to see if there were any solutions and I found
No Opportunity shall manifest were there is no desire.
Krishna explains that Lust is the biggest enemy it is the never ending desire to satisfy the senses. Thinking of human body scientifically this is completely my view we have each body part which does a specific function.
The question is why does the human body not have a separate body part for intercourse and why do we use part which is in fact being used for excretion of body waste. Does that ring a bell.
Was the human body really created for having sex? I don't know, I am scratching my head...
Again these are completely my views and this is more of a question to some learned guru here in the forum then preach. I am a student and will always be one.
But think on that point on body parts and their functions and if you have any answers do share it.
What has helped me is reading gita, mahalaxmi stotram and sai charitra helps.